Shakespeare on god-a-mercy
2017-07-01 03:40:06 UTC
Well, god-a-mercy. Hamlet: II, ii

god-a-mercy, that thou wilt believe me; but a Toilus and Cressida: V, iv

god-a-mercy, old heart! thou speak'st cheerfully. King Henry V: IV, i

god-a-mercy, grumio! then he shall have no odds. The Taming of the Shrew: IV, iii

'good den, sir richard!'--'god-a-mercy, fellow!'-- King John: I, i

god-a-mercy! so should I be sure to be heart-burned. King Henry IV, part I: III, iii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
marco
2017-07-03 13:26:22 UTC
o heavens

o heavens! o wife, look how our daughter bleeds! Romeo and Juliet: V, iii
Thou didst not know on't. who comes here? o heavens, King Lear: II, iv
Of france: o heavens! that this treason were not, King Lear: III, v

o heavens, that they were living both in naples, The Tempest: V, i
o heavens, can you hear a good man groan, Titus Andronicus: IV, i
o heavens! o heavens! Coriolanus: IV, i

o heavens! you love me not. Toilus and Cressida: IV, iv
o heavens! what stuff is here Measure for Measure: III, ii
o heavens! it cannot be. Measure for Measure: III, i

o heavens! is't possible, a young maid's wits Hamlet: IV, v
o heavens! Measure for Measure: II, iv
o heavens! 'be true' again! Toilus and Cressida: IV, iv

o heavens themselves! Twelfth Night: III, iv
o heavens forfend! Othello: V, ii
o heavens bless my girl! but, hark, what music? Pericles, Prince of Tyre: V, i

More sacks to the mill! o heavens, I have my wish! Love's Labour's Lost: IV, iii
Knock at the gate! o heavens! spake you not these The Taming of the Shrew: I, ii
I am ashamed. o heavens! what have I done? Toilus and Cressida: III, ii

I'll have a suit of sables. o heavens! die two Hamlet: III, ii
Ajax renown'd. o heavens, what some men do, Toilus and Cressida: III, iii

William Shakepseare, prayer
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-08 19:41:19 UTC