Curious and curiouser
Add Reply
Don
2018-02-12 03:27:32 UTC
Art has been rendering Shakespeare into this and that for a long time, making me wonder what it adds up to, including not only how many different piles, but ways of arranging them by title.

What if Art found intelligent ways of looking for needles in the haystack and took to making orderly sequences of the titles? There must be thousands by this time, so ordering what he has chosen should be opportune and suggestive of what Shakespeare may be saying, in some sense? Could make a literary game out of grabbing a dozen out of a hat and seeing if it makes sense if you put some together?

Possibly Art has a Master Plan he will post that puts all his post titles into a hopper and shows the machinery for assembling Shakespeare in a new way? bookburn
Arthur Neuendorffer
2018-02-12 03:43:02 UTC
Don wrote:

<<Art has been rendering Shakespeare into this and that for a long time, making me wonder what it adds up to, including not only how many different piles, but ways of arranging them by title.

What if Art found intelligent ways of looking for needles in the haystack and took to making orderly sequences of the titles? There must be thousands by this time, so ordering what he has chosen should be opportune and suggestive of what Shakespeare may be saying, in some sense? Could make a literary game out of grabbing a dozen out of a hat and seeing if it makes sense if you put some together?

Possibly Art has a Master Plan he will post that puts all his post titles into a hopper and shows the machinery for assembling Shakespeare in a new way? bookburn >>

Lacking any intelligent feedback, Art is doing the best he can.

Art Neuendorffer
Don
2018-02-17 13:12:46 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<Art has been rendering Shakespeare into this and that for a long time, making me wonder what it adds up to, including not only how many different piles, but ways of arranging them by title.
What if Art found intelligent ways of looking for needles in the haystack and took to making orderly sequences of the titles? There must be thousands by this time, so ordering what he has chosen should be opportune and suggestive of what Shakespeare may be saying, in some sense? Could make a literary game out of grabbing a dozen out of a hat and seeing if it makes sense if you put some together?
Possibly Art has a Master Plan he will post that puts all his post titles into a hopper and shows the machinery for assembling Shakespeare in a new way? bookburn >>
Lacking any intelligent feedback, Art is doing the best he can.
Art Neuendorffer
Art est celere artem? As Carl Jung suggests, the I-Ching and Tarot Cards use the unconscious mind to play on archetypes. Maybe you could apply some psychic mysteries to your quest? You can ask a question of the I-Ching, Book of Changes, at http://www.tarot-live.com/i-ching.php, also get a Tarot reading.