When you think of Coriolanus, does Trump come to mind? (recent article)
g***@gmail.com
2016-11-08 04:01:02 UTC
http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/164346
marco
2016-11-08 08:29:50 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/164346
2016-11-08 15:07:00 UTC
When I think of Trump some kind of -anus comes to mind.
Arthur Neuendorffer
2016-11-09 20:00:16 UTC
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-american-tragedy-2
A***@germanymail.com
2016-11-16 15:00:11 UTC
2016-12-20 00:34:28 UTC
dooms day

Was tybalt's dooms-day, whose untimely death Romeo and Juliet: V, iii

What less than dooms-day is the prince's doom? Romeo and Juliet: III, iii

William Shakespeare, sooth sayer
nordicskiv2
2016-12-21 23:59:58 UTC
But Art -- one would expect that you, of all people, would *celebrate* Trump's victory! Indeed, I know of VERy few people (other than Trump) who share your cavalier disregard for objective fact, your hemidemisemiglot ignorance of classical and modern foreign languages, history, and many (if not most) other disciplines, and your wholesale embrace of lunatic conspiracy theories. Indeed, Trump is the tailor-made Noonedafter candidate!
marco
2016-12-22 18:36:03 UTC
2017-03-11 22:30:03 UTC
Post by nordicskiv2
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-american-tragedy-2
But Art -- one would expect that you, of all people, would *celebrate* Trump's victory! Indeed, I know of VERy few people (other than Trump) who share your cavalier disregard for objective fact, your hemidemisemiglot ignorance of classical and modern foreign languages, history, and many (if not most) other disciplines, and your wholesale embrace of lunatic conspiracy theories. Indeed, Trump is the tailor-made Noonedafter candidate!
.
trump ed out