"All the infections that the sun sucks up"
2017-09-22 21:53:13 UTC
Caliban - II ii 1

The Tempest

All the infections that the sun sucks up
From bogs, fens, flats, on Prosper fall and make him
By inch-meal a disease! His spirits hear me
And yet I needs must curse. But they'll nor pinch,
Fright me with urchin—shows, pitch me i' the mire,
Nor lead me, like a firebrand, in the dark
Out of my way, unless he bid 'em; but
For every trifle are they set upon me;
Sometime like apes that mow and chatter at me
And after bite me, then like hedgehogs which
Lie tumbling in my barefoot way and mount
Their pricks at my footfall; sometime am I
All wound with adders who with cloven tongues
Do hiss me into madness.

William Shakespeare
A***@germanymail.com
2017-10-05 17:33:42 UTC
Caliban - II ii 1
The Tempest
All the infections that the sun sucks up
From bogs, fens, flats, on Prosper fall and make him
2017-10-24 17:04:11 UTC
Post by A***@germanymail.com
Post by marco
Caliban - II ii 1
The Tempest
All the infections that the sun sucks up
From bogs, fens, flats, on Prosper fall and make him