Shakespeare's wisdom
2017-07-11 00:42:05 UTC
Your better wisdoms, which have freely gone Hamlet: I, ii
My lords, what to your wisdoms seemeth best, King Henry VI, part II: III, i

And if their wisdoms be misled in this, Much Ado About Nothing: IV, i
The issue of your proper wisdoms rate, Toilus and Cressida: II, ii

Five tribunes to defend their vulgar wisdoms, Coriolanus: I, i
Deceived even your very eyes: what your wisdoms Much Ado About Nothing: V, i

Augment, or alter, as your wisdoms best King Henry V: V, ii
Argues your wisdoms and your love to richard:' King Richard III: III, vii

William Shakespeare, poet
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-07 22:12:33 UTC