some of us are made of sterner stuff.
2018-03-29 20:06:45 UTC
Lea wrote: <<That link doesn't work -- as usual.
Don't you eVER check these things prior to your core dumps, Art?!>>
You are the only reader of this stuff
<<If that's the case, then why on earth do you bother, Art?!>>
For the same reason that James Comey takes notes.
Lea wrote:

<<James Comey took notes because he didn't trust the Liar-in-Chief, and wanted to be able to report accurately on the content of their meetings should the need arise.>>

Well there you go!
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
Lea wrote:

<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art -- when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER, that is.>>

It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle Marco quit.
(Coincidence...I don't think so.)

Lea wrote:

<<Besides, I am, among other things, an educator, and to an educator, you present a unique challenge, Art -- someone who could educate *you* should be able to educate virtually anyone! Lehigh wasn't up to confronting such a daunting challenge (probably wisely), but some of us are made of sterner stuff.>>

Like Larry?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Sterne

<<[L]aurence [STERNE] (24 November 1713 – 18 March 1768) was an Irish
novelist and an Anglican clergyman. He wrote the novels The Life and
Opinions of {T}ristram {SHANDY}, Gentleman and A Sentimental Journey
Through France and Italy, and also published many sermons, wrote memoirs,
and was involved in local politics. Less than a month after Sentimental
Journey was published, early in 1768, Sterne's strength failed him, and
he died in his lodgings at 41 Old Bond Street on 18 March, at the age
of 54. He was buried in the churchyard of St George's, Hanover Square.
Sterne's skull was stolen shortly after it was interred and sold to
anatomists at Cambridge University. Charles Collignon discreetly
reinterred his skull back in St George's, in an unknown plot.

A year later a group of *FREEMASONS* erected a memorial stone with
David Garrick's rhyming epitaph near to his original burial place.

. Shall pride a heap of sculptur'd marble raise,
. Some worthless, unmourn'd titled fool to praise;
. And shall we not by one poor grave-stone learn
. Where genius, wit, and humour sleep with [STERNE]? >>
THE BAKER’S TALE.
“My father and mother were honest, though poor—”
“Skip all that!” cried the Bellman in haste.
“If it once becomes dark, there’s no chance of a {SNARK}—
We have ha[R]dly a minut[E] to waste!”

“I s[K]ip forty ye[A]rs,” said the [BAKER], in tears,
“And proceed without further remark
. <= 10 =>
.
. h a [R]d l y a m i n
. u t [E]t o w a s t e!”
. “I s [K]i p f o r t y
. y e [A]r s”s a i d t
. h e [B A K E R] i n t
. e a r s,

[BAKER] -10 : Prob. off of one of 7 BAKER's ~ 1 in 277
To the day when you took m{E} aboard of your ship
To help you in hunting the {SNARK}.

“A dear uncle of mi{N}e (after whom I was named)
Remarked, when I bade him farewell—”
“Oh, skip your dea{R} uncle!” the Bellman exclaimed,
As he angrily tingled his bell.

“He r{E}marked to me then,” said that mildest of men,
“‘If your Snark be a Snark, tha{T} is right:
Fetch it home by all means—you may serve it with greens,
And i{T'S HANDY} for striking a light.
. <= 57 =>
.
. Tothedaywhenyoutookm {E} aboardofyourshipTohelpyouinhuntingth
. eSNARKAdearuncleofmi {N} eafterwhomIwasnamedRemarkedwhenIbade
. himfarewellOhskipyou {R} dearuncletheBellmanexclaimedAsheangr
. ilytingledhisbellHer {E} markedtomethensaidthatmildestofmenIf
. yourSnarkbeaSnarktha {T} isrightFetchithomebyallmeansyoumayse
. rveitwithgreensAndi {T'S HANDY} forstrikingalight
.
{T'SHANDY} 1 : only skip 1 {SHANDY} in book!
{STERNE} -57
https://tinyurl.com/y84twuwg

It was in the Tuscan capital that the English painter Thomas Patch
portrayed the consumptive Sterne as {T}ristram {SHANDY} bowing to
[DEATH] , who has just knocked on his door.

Volume 7 of {T}ristram {SHANDY} opens
with the hero’s memorable flight from [DEATH]:

NO——I think, I said, I would write two volumes every year, provided
the vile cough which then tormented me, and which to this hour I dread
worse than the devil, would but give me leave . . .

NOW as for my spirits, little have I to lay to their charge ... in no one
moment of my existence . . . have ye once deserted me . . . and when [DEATH]
himself knocked at my door——ye bad him come again; and in so gay a tone of
careless indifference, did ye do it, that he doubted of his commission——

“——There must certainly be some mistaken in this matter,” quoth he.
Finnegans Wake's: [STERNELy] (45th line)

Bygmester Finnegan, of the Stuttering Hand, FREEmen's mau-
rer, lived in the broadest way immarginable in his rushlit toofar-
back for messuages before joshuan judges had given us numbers
or Helviticus committed deuteronomy (one [YEAST]yday he [STERNELy]
struxk his tete in a tub for to watsch the future of his *FATES*
but ere he {SWIFT}ly stook it out again, by the might of Moses, the
VERy water was eviparated and all the guenneses had met their exodus
so that ought to show you what a pentschanjeuchy chap he was!)
Finnegans Wake's (215th line)

This is bod[E] Belchum, bon[N]et to busby, b[R]eaking his
s[E]cred word wi[T]h a ball up hi[S] ear to the Wi[L]lingdone.
. <= 11 =>
.
. T h i s i s b o d [E] B
. e l c h u m,b o n [N] e
. t t o b u s b y,b [R] e
. a k i n g h i s s [E] c
. r e d w o r d w i [T] h
. a b a l l u p h i [S] e
. a r t o t h e W i [L] l
. i n g d o n e.
.
[L.STERNE] -11 : Prob. in one sentence at start ~ 1 in 500
Ulysses (last 20 lines)

...the poor donkeys slipping half asleep and the vague fellows in the
cloaks asleep in the shade on the steps and the big wheels of the carts
of the bulls and the old castle thousands of years old YES and those
handsome Moors all in white and turbans like kings asking you to sit down
in their litt[L]e bit of a shop and Ronda with the old windows of the
posadas glancing eYE[S] a lattice hid for her lover to ki{S}s {T}h{E} i{R}o{N}
and the WINEshops half open a[T] night and the castanets and the night we
missed the boat at Algeciras th[E] watchman going about serene with his
lamp and O that awful deepdown tor[R]ent O and the sea the sea crimson
sometimes like fire and the glorious su[N]sets and the figtrees in the
Alameda gardens YES and all the queer littl[E] streets and pink and blue
and yellow houses and the rosegardens and the jessamine and geraniums
and cactuses and Gibraltar as a girl where I was a Flower of the
mountain YES when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls
used or shall I wear a red YES and how he kissed me under the Moorish
wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with
my eYES to ask again YES and then he asked me would I YES to say YES my
mountain flower and first I put my arms around him YES and drew him
down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume YES and
his heart was going like mad and YES I said YES I will YES.
.
{STERN} 2
[L.STERNE] 60 : Prob. at end ~ 1 in 985
nordicskiv2
2018-03-30 19:03:42 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Lea wrote: <<That link doesn't work -- as usual.
Don't you eVER check these things prior to your core dumps, Art?!>>
You are the only reader of this stuff
<<If that's the case, then why on earth do you bother, Art?!>>
For the same reason that James Comey takes notes.
<<James Comey took notes because he didn't trust the Liar-in-Chief,
and wanted to be able to report accurately on the content of their
meetings should the need arise.>>
Well there you go!
But Art -- you haven't *had* any private meetings with the Liar-in-Chief on which you could take notes! That is, unless you *have* actually joined his administration, which is about the only way your remark above would make any sense!

Congratulations, Art! In what capacity are you serving? In the Department of the Inferior, I presume?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art --
when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER,
that is.>>
It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle [sic]
Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Marco quit.
Huh? What makes you think (usual disclaimer) that your Clueless Cretin persona was any less entertaining when Marco was posting, Art?
[...]
If you're suggesting that Sterne was a Freemason, then I'll bet that you have no evidence whateVER for such a claim, Art. In fact, the Wikipedia page was amended to clarify the point:

"Laurence Sterne was not a Freemason

"Changed the line 'A year later some fellow Freemasons erected a memorial
stone with a rhyming epitaph near to his original burial place.' to 'A
year later a group Freemasons erected a memorial stone with a rhyming
epitaph near to his original burial place.' to avoid confusion. —
Preceding unsigned comment added by Oneksons (talk • contribs) 04:08,
4 January 2015 (UTC)"

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3ALaurence_Sterne#Laurence_Sterne_was_not_a_Freemason>.

But if you still think (usual disclaimer) that Freemasons guard the secret of Shakespeare authorship, why don't you just join your local Masonic lodge and find out who wrote Shakespeare, Art? You don't have to be literate, if that's what's been holding you back; in fact, the obligations that you must memorize are taught by word of mouth and memorized by the candidate, so even an illiterate boob can learn them. What's stopping you, Art?!

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Art Neuendorffer (aka Noonedafter)
Arthur Neuendorffer
2018-03-30 20:11:44 UTC
Lea wrote:

<<But Art -- you haven't *had* any private meetings
with the Liar-in-Chief on which you could take notes!>>

Perhaps not...but I have sparred with him here for 20 years.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art --
when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER,
that is.>>
It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle [sic] Marco quit.
Lea wrote: <<Is English your native tongue, Art?>>

https://tinyurl.com/yaepb39f

Lea wrote:

<<What makes you think that your Clueless Cretin persona
was any less entertaining when Marco was posting, Art?>>

You generally don't bother posting when the Grand Master
has some minor minion like Marco to regularly post
in order to be at the top of the HLAS page.
Lea wrote:

<<If you're suggesting that Sterne was a Freemason, then I'll bet
that you have no evidence whateVER for such a claim, Art.
In fact, the Wikipedia page was amended to clarify the point:

"Laurence Sterne was not a Freemason

"Changed the line 'A year later some fellow Freemasons erected a memorial
stone with a rhyming epitaph near to his original burial place.' to 'A
year later a group Freemasons erected a memorial stone with a rhyming
epitaph near to his original burial place.' to avoid confusion. —
Preceding unsigned comment added by Oneksons (talk • contribs) 04:08,
4 January 2015 (UTC)">>

If the Grand Master can assign a Dartmouth professor for 20 years
to little old me (along with assorted minor minions like Liddle Marco)
then he certainly can bully Wikipedia about Larry.

Lea wrote:

<<But if you still think that Freemasons guard the secret of Shakespeare authorship, why don't you just join your local Masonic lodge and find out who wrote Shakespeare, Art? You don't have to be literate, if that's what's been holding you back; in fact, the obligations that you must memorize are taught by word of mouth and memorized by the candidate, so even an illiterate boob can learn them. What's stopping you, Art?!>>

Well...I'm not bloodline for one

and I rather enjoy figuring this out for myself.
2018-03-30 22:43:06 UTC

Lea wrote:

[...]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/davewebster14/3603982176

. Alas poor Yorick
. Near to this Place
. Lyes the Body of
. THE REVEREND LAURENCE STERNE,A.M.
. Dyed September 13th 1768.
. Aged 55 Years.
. Ah, Molliter osses quiescant.
. If a sound head, warm heart, and breast humane,
. Unsully'd worth, and soul without a stain;
. If mental pow'rs could ever justly claim
. The well won tribute of immortal fame,
. STERNE, was THE MAN, who with gigantic stride
. Mow'd down luxuriant follies, far and wide.
. Yet what, though keenest knowledge of mankind
. Unsealed to him the springs that move the mind;
. What did it cost him? Ridicul'd, abus'd.
. By fools insulted, and by prudes accus'd.
. In his, mild Reader, view thy future fate,
. Like him, despise, what 'twere a sin to hate.
This monumental stone was erected to the memory of
the deceased by two BROTHER MASONS, for althou
gh He did not live to be a Member of their SOCIETY
yet all his incomparable Performances evidently prove
him to have acted by Rule and Square; they rejoice in
this opportunity of perpetuating his high and irrepro
achable character to after ages.

w. & s.
Lea wrote:

<<If you're suggesting that Sterne was a Freemason, then I'll bet
that you have no evidence whateVER for such a claim, Art.
In fact, the Wikipedia page was amended to clarify the point:

"Laurence Sterne was not a Freemason

"Changed the line 'A year later some fellow Freemasons erected a memorial
stone with a rhyming epitaph near to his original burial place.' to 'A
year later a group Freemasons erected a memorial stone with a rhyming
epitaph near to his original burial place.' to avoid confusion. —
Preceding unsigned comment added by Oneksons (talk • contribs) 04:08,
4 January 2015 (UTC)">>

Picky, picky, picky... Larry had 'an arrangement' with the Masons
(; just like Mark Twain & that Knight of Malta guy: Edward de Vere).

And they even got the dates wrong as usual:

. Dyed September 13th 1768 : Aged 55 Years.

vs. March 18th, 1768 : Aged 54 Years.

nordicskiv2
2018-03-31 01:41:54 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Lea wrote: <<That link doesn't work -- as usual.
Don't you eVER check these things prior to your core dumps, Art?!>>
You are the only reader of this stuff
<<If that's the case, then why on earth do you bother, Art?!>>
For the same reason that James Comey takes notes.
<<James Comey took notes because he didn't trust the Liar-in-Chief,
and wanted to be able to report accurately on the content of their
meetings should the need arise.>>
Well there you go!
<<But Art -- you haven't *had* any private meetings
with the Liar-in-Chief on which you could take notes!>>
Perhaps not...but I have sparred with him here for 20 years.
No you haven't, Art -- Trump confines his rants to Twitter, and stays out of h.l.a.s. -- wisely, I would say, as Trump appears to be unable to read. But anti-Stratfordian illiterates rush in where even Trump fears to tread!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art --
when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER,
that is.>>
It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle [sic] Marco quit.
Lea wrote: <<Is English your native tongue, Art?>>
https://tinyurl.com/yaepb39f
But Trump is illiterate, Art! And whateVER his native tongue may be (if any), it can hardly be English, since its lexicon includes words like _covfefe_.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<What makes you think
...usual disclaimer, Art! Don't forget it!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
that your Clueless Cretin persona
was any less entertaining when Marco was posting, Art?>>
You generally don't bother posting when the Grand Master
has some minor minion like Marco to regularly post
in order to be at the top of the HLAS page.
You see what I mean, Art? You're so VERy entertaining! And your Petulant Paranoid persona is, if possible, even more entertaining than your Clueless Cretin persona!

If, as you say, nobody reads your posts but me, then what does it matter whether Marco is at the top of page rather than you?!

You plainly have not thought this matter through, Art -- or at any rate, if you *have* thought (usual disclaimer) about it, then you have brought to the task that same incisive reasoning that led you to conclude that a man traveling from New Haven to New York City would board a nonstop flight from Boston to Los Angeles!

Besides, you surely don't begrudge Marco a well-desERVED vacation, do you, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
(Coincidence...I don't think so.)
That final word is superfluous, Art; that's why the usual disclaimer is so important.
[...]
But Art -- *you* have a derangement with the Masons!
[...]
You don't have be of the Bloodline lineage, Art; that's only required for Rex Deus and the Priory.

And, while the Grand Master chiefly seeks intelligent, articulate, well-read individuals to maintain the coVERup, you would not be denied admission, even though you do not meet any of the three criteria above, Art; in fact, a certain type of pig-headed stubbornness can also be of value to the Order.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
and I rather enjoy figuring this out for myself.
But you haven't figured *any* of it out, Art! You've made zero progress since you first started!
Arthur Neuendorffer
2018-03-31 14:00:18 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art --
when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER,
that is.>>
It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle [sic] Marco quit.
Lea wrote: <<Is English your native tongue, Art?>>
https://tinyurl.com/yaepb39f
Lea wrote: <<But Trump is illiterate, Art!>>

Just like the Stratford man, Dave.
Lea wrote:

<<If, as you say, nobody reads your posts but me, then what does it matter whether Marco is at the top of page rather than you?!

You plainly have not thought this matter through, Art -->>

What does it matter to the Grand Master if someone should accidentally stumble upon HLAS if there wasn't some truth to what I post?

Lea wrote:

<<Besides, you surely don't begrudge Marco a well-desERVED vacation, do you, Art?>>

Did he go to Xandu?
Lea wrote:

<<But Art -- *you* have a derangement with the Masons!>>

Like Montresor?

And you expect me to throw in the trowel after 25 years?
Lea wrote:

<<You see what I mean, Art? You're so VERy *entertaining*!>>

Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm VERy VERsatile!
Lea wrote:

<<You don't have be of the Bloodline lineage, Art;
that's only required for Rex Deus and the Priory.>>

What about Rex Tillerson and the praire?

Lea wrote:

<<And, while the Grand Master chiefly seeks intelligent, articulate, well-read individuals to maintain the coVERup, you would not be denied admission, even though you do not meet any of the three criteria above, Art; in fact, a certain type of pig-headed stubbornness can also be of value to the Order.>>

A bore with a head... that's VERy rare!

https://tinyurl.com/ya4l2ppw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucy

<<[LUCIA] of Syracuse (283–304), also known as Saint Lucy or Saint Lucia (Latin: Sancta Lucia), was a Christian martyr who died during the Diocletianic Persecution. She is patron saint of the blind, authors, cutlers, glaziers, laborers, and peasants. She is invoked against diseases of the eye. Saint Lucy's Day is celebrated on 13 December. Absent in the early narratives and traditions is the story of Lucia tortured by eye-gouging. According to later accounts, before she died she foretold the punishment of Paschasius and the speedy end of the persecution, adding that Diocletian would reign no more, and Maximian would meet his end. This so angered Paschasius that he ordered the guards to remove her eyes. Another version has Lucy taking her own eyes out in order to discourage a persistent suitor who admired them.>>
. Ulysses (first page!)
.
He peered sideways up and gave a long slow whistle of call,
then p{A}used awhile in rapt attention, his even white teeth
gliste{N}ing here and there with gold points. Chrysostomos.
Two stro{N}g shrill whistles answered through the calm.
.
—Thanks, old ch{A}p, he cried briskly.
.
Th[A]t will do n[I]cely. Swit[C]h off the c[U]rrent, wil[L] you?
. <= 49 =>
.
. and g avealong s lowwhist l eofcallt (H) enp {A} used a whileinra
. pta t tentionh i sevenwhi t eteethgl (I) ste {N} ingh e reandther
. ewi t hgoldpoi n tsChryso s tomosTwo (S) tro {N} gshr i llwhistle
. san s weredthr o ughtheca l mThankso [L] dch {A} phec r iedbriskl
. yTh [A] twilldon [I] celySwit [C] hoffthec [U] rre n twil [L] you

[(HIS) L/UCIA] -9
{ANNA} -49
[LUCIA] -9 : Prob. of both together (1st page!) ~ 1 in 420
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_Joyce

[LUCIA] {ANNA} Joyce (26 July 1907, Trieste - 12 December 1982, Northampton) was a professional dancer and the daughter of Irish writer James Joyce and Nora Barnacle. Once treated by Swiss psychoanalyst Carl Jung, Joyce was diagnosed as schizophrenic in the mid 1930s and institutionalized at the Burghölzli psychiatric clinic in Zurich. In 1951, Joyce was transferred to St Andrew's Healthcare in Northampton, where she remained until her death in 1982.>>
Then darkened deathchamber. Light they want. Whispering around you.
Would you like to see a priest? Then rambling and wandering. Delirium
all you hid all your life. The death struggle. His sleep is not natural.
Press his lower eyelid. Watching is his nose pointed is his jaw sinking
are the soles of his feet yellow. Pull the pillow away and finish it
off on the floor since he’s doomed. Devil in that picture of sinner’s
death showing him a woman. Dying to embrace her in his shirt. Last act
of [LUCIA]. Shall I nevermore behold thee? Bam! He expires. Gone at last.
People talk about you a bit: forget you. Don’t forget to pray for him.
Remember him in your prayers. Even Parnell. Ivy day dying out.
Then they follow: dropping into a hole, one after the other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucy

<<[LUCIA] appears in {DANTE A}lighieri's Inferno Canto II as the messenger sent to Beatrice from the Virgin Mary, to rouse Beatrice to send Virgil to Dante's aid. In the Purgatorio 9:52–63, Lucy carries the sleeping {DANTE} to the entrance to Purgatory. Then in Paradiso 32 {DANTE} places her opposite Adam within the Mystic Rose in Canto 32 of the Paradiso.>>
. [ALL FOR ONE]
. Sonnet 19
.
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleet'st,
And do what ere (t)hou wil[T (S)WIFT]-foo(t)ed time
T(o) the wi{D}e (w)orld and [{A}LL] her fadi{N}g sweets:
Bu{T} I [FOR]bid th{E}e [ONE] most h{A}inous crime,
.
O carue not wit[H] thy how[E]rs my lo[V]es fair[E] brow,
No[R] draw no[E] lines there with thine antique pen,
Him in thy course vntainted doe allow,
For beauties patterne to succeding men.
.
. Yet doe thy worst ould Time dispight thy wrong,
. My love shall in my verse *EVER (liv)E YOUNG*.
. <= 10 =>
.
. A n d d o w h a t e
. r e (t) h o u w i l [T
. (S) W I F T]-f o o (t) e
. d t i m e T (o) t h e
. w i {D} e (w) o r l d a
. n d[{A} L L] h e r f a
. d i {N} g s w e e t s:
. B u {T} I [F O R] b i d
. t h {E} e [O N E] m o s
. t h {A} i n o u s c r
. i m e,
.
{DANTE A.} 10
[He.VERE] 7
Lea wrote:

<<But you haven't figured *any* of it out, Art!
You've made zero progress since you first started!>>

Then tell the Grand Master to leave me be.
nordicskiv2
2018-04-01 14:41:42 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art --
when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER,
that is.>>
It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle [sic] Marco quit.
Lea wrote: <<Is English your native tongue, Art?>>
https://tinyurl.com/yaepb39f
Lea wrote: <<But Trump is illiterate, Art!>>
Just like the Stratford man, Dave.
No, Art -- just like you. [Hint: The Stratford actor and playwright neVER wrote "liddle [sic]" as you and Trump do.]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<What makes you think
*Don't forget the usual disclaimer*, Art!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
that your Clueless Cretin persona
was any less entertaining when Marco was posting, Art?>>
You generally don't bother posting when the Grand Master
has some minor minion like Marco to regularly post
in order to be at the top of the HLAS page.
<<If, as you say, nobody reads your posts but me, then what does it
matter whether Marco is at the top of page rather than you?!
You plainly have not thought
*Don't forget the usual disclaimer*, Art!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
this matter through, Art -->>
What does it matter to the Grand Master if someone should accidentally
stumble upon HLAS if there wasn't some truth to what I post?
The Grand Master is utterly indifferent to the possibility that someone might "stumble upon" h.l.a.s. (although if anyone in h.l.a.s. stumbles, it would be you, Art); in fact, I doubt that the Grand Master has eVER even *heard* of h.l.a.s.! Indeed, Freemasonry has nothing whateVER to do with Shakespeare, still less with lunatic conspiracy theories about Shakespeare authorship, and the Grand Master has neither any interest in nor the time for reading the idiotic crap posted by Usenet newsgroup crackpots.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<Besides, you surely don't begrudge Marco a well-desERVED vacation, do you, Art?>>
Did he go to Xandu?
How would I know, Art?
[...]
Just as I suspected: you have no evidence whateVER for such a claim, Art.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Larry had 'an arrangement' with the Masons
<<But Art -- *you* have a derangement with the Masons!>>
Like Montresor?
And you expect me to throw in the trowel after 25 years?
But Art -- "Fortunato" is an anagram of "To/for a nut"!
[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If the Grand Master can assign a Dartmouth professor for 20 years
to little
Congratulations, Art -- you're finally learning to spell the word!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
old me (along with assorted minor minions like Liddle [sic]
Sadly, I spoke too soon. Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Marco)
then he certainly can bully Wikipedia about Larry.
Your Petulant Paranoid persona is priceless, Art!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<You see what I mean, Art? You're so VERy *entertaining*!>>
Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm VERy VERsatile!
Absolutely, Art -- you exhibit the VERsatility of a Renaissance imbecile -- indeed, you are equally inept in *all* areas of human endeavour: history, classical languages, modern foreign languages, English, mathematics, geography, literature, physics...the list of your non-attainments is virtually endless!

You exhibit your prowess in modern foreign languages with the pronouncements (among many others) that _vier_ is Spanish for "four", that _тæрин_ is Russian for "youth", and that _Don Quixote_ was written in English. You display your formidable erudition in history by placing Virgil before Herodotus, by promoting Aleksandr Nevskii to tsar, and by making Ann Hathaway Shakespeare's mother. You display your magisterial command of geography by deeming it reasonable that a man traveling from New Haven to New York City would board a nonstop flight from Boston to Los Angeles. You manifest your mathematical acumen by regarding the number 19 as remarkable because it is both the sum of two consecutive integers and the difference of their squares. Noteworthy among your literary attainments is your (mis)attribution of Wordsworth's "The Idiot Boy" to Coleridge, as well as h.l.a.s.'s Idiot Boy's (mis)attribution of the works of Shakespeare to any one of a VERitable army of people (you don't seem to be able to decide). Of your attainments in English, the less said, the better. You are nothing if not VERsatile, Art!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<But if you still think that Freemasons guard the secret of Shakespeare
authorship, why don't you just join your local Masonic lodge and find out
who wrote Shakespeare, Art? You don't have to be literate, if that's
what's been holding you back; in fact, the obligations that you must
memorize are taught by word of mouth and memorized by the candidate, so
even an illiterate boob can learn them. What's stopping you, Art?!>>
Well...I'm not bloodline for one
<<You don't have be of the Bloodline lineage, Art;
that's only required for Rex Deus and the Priory.>>
What about Rex Tillerson and the praire [sic]?
What about them, Art? "Rex Wayne Tillerson" is an anagram of "Insane, wry ox-teller"; is that what you had in mind (such as it is), Art?
[...]
Huh?! You must be hallucinating, Art -- not that that is an especially uncommon misfortune among anti-Stratfordians.

There is not even a *SINGLE OCCURRENCE* of the letter "V" in the above text, Art; how, then, could the string "HEVERE [sic]" -- which is moronic nonsense in any case -- possibly appear as an equidistant letter sequence of skip 7 -- or indeed, of *any* skip, for that matter?!

Here is the same text arranged as a grid seven characters in width, so that any equidistant letter sequence of skip 7 should appear by reading VERtically down a column.

A n d d o w h
a t e r e t h
o u w i l T S
W I F T f o o
t e d t i m e
T o t h e w i
D e w o r l d
a n d A L L h
e r f a d i N
g s w e e t s
B u T I F O R
b i d t h E e
O N E m o s t
h A i n o u s
c r i m e

Note that the letter "H" (the initial letter of "HEVERE [sic]") occurs in (and only in) columns 1, 4, 5, and 7 (there is only occurrence in each of columns 1, 4, and 5, but three occurrences in column 7). The occurrences of "H" in columns 1 and 5 can be immediately ruled out, as there are two few letters below the initial "H" in both cases. In column 4, the six-letter VERtical string beginning with the "H" reads "HOAAEI [sic]". In column 7, the six-letter strings beginning with the three occurrences of "H" read "HHSOEI [sic]", "HSOEID [sic]", and "HNSRET [sic]".

In *which column* do you think -- and here even the usual disclaimer does not suffice -- that you see the string "HEVERE [sic]", Art?!?!

Either your DTs have grown alarmingly worse or you are unable to read even the most pedestrian English phrase, Art; which is it?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
and I rather enjoy figuring this out for myself.
<<But you haven't figured *any* of it out, Art!
You've made zero progress since you first started!>>
You see what I mean, Art? You're reduced to hallucinating *nonexistent* anagrams and *nonexistent* equidistant letter sequences, most of which are moronic nonsense in any case!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Then tell the Grand Master to leave me be.
The Grand Master has neVER laid a finger on you, Art.
Arthur Neuendorffer
2018-04-01 15:36:19 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art --
when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER,
that is.>>
It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle [sic] Marco quit.
Lea wrote: <<Is English your native tongue, Art?>>
https://tinyurl.com/yaepb39f
Lea wrote: <<But Trump is illiterate, Art!>>
Just like the Stratford man, Dave.
Lea wrote: <<No, Art -- just like you.>>
Lea wrote:

<<The Grand Master is utterly indifferent to the possibility that someone might "stumble upon" h.l.a.s. (although if anyone in h.l.a.s. stumbles, it would be you, Art); in fact, I doubt that the Grand Master has eVER even *heard* of h.l.a.s.! Indeed, Freemasonry has nothing whateVER to do with Shakespeare,>>
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<Besides, you surely don't begrudge Marco a well-desERVED vacation,
do you, Art?>>
Did he go to Xandu?
Lea wrote: <<How would I know, Art?>>

How would you know that Marco is just on vacation?
Lea wrote:

<<Just as I suspected: you have no evidence whateVER for such a claim, Art.>>

It is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Larry had 'an arrangement' with the Masons
<<But Art -- *you* have a derangement with the Masons!>>
Like Montresor?
And you expect me to throw in the trowel after 25 years?
Lea wrote: <<But Art -- "Fortunato" is an anagram of "To/for a nut"!>>

INPNC=0
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If the Grand Master can assign a Dartmouth professor for 20 years
to little old me (along with assorted minor minions like Liddle Marco)
then he certainly can bully Wikipedia about Larry.
Lea wrote: <<Your Petulant Paranoid persona is priceless, Art!>>

Just because I'me paranoid doesnt mean you're not out to get me.
Lea wrote:

<<Absolutely, Art -- you exhibit the VERsatility of a Renaissance imbecile -- indeed, you are equally inept in *all* areas of human endeavour: history, classical languages, modern foreign languages, English, mathematics, geography, literature, physics...the list of your non-attainments is virtually endless!>>

At least I am well rounded.
Lea wrote:

<<What about them, Art? "Rex Wayne Tillerson" is an anagram of
"Insane, wry ox-teller"; is that what you had in mind, Art?>>

I've nEVER received a Орден Дружбы from Putin so I don't know.

Lea wrote:

[...]

. <= 7 =>
.
. O c a r u e n
. o t w i t [H] t
. h y h o w [e] r
. s m y l o [V] e
. s f a i r [E] b
. r o w, N o [R] d
. r a w n o [E] l
. i n e s t h e
. r e
.
[He.VERE] 7
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
and I rather enjoy figuring this out for myself.
<<But you haven't figured *any* of it out, Art!
You've made zero progress since you first started!>>
Lea wrote: <<You see what I mean, Art?
You're reduced to hallucinating *nonexistent* anagrams
and *nonexistent* equidistant letter sequences,>>
https://www.etymonline.com/word/hallucinate

hallucinate (v.) "to have illusions," 1650s, from Latin alucinatus (later hallucinatus), past participle of alucinari "*WANDER* (in the mind), dream; talk unreasonably, ramble in thought," probably from Greek alyein, Attic halyein "*WANDER* in mind, be at a loss, be beside oneself (with grief, joy, perplexity), be distraught," also "*WANDER* about," which probably is related to alaomai "*WANDER* about".
Then, silence. Some fancied they heard in the air
A weary and *WAN[D]ERING S*igh
That sound[E]d like “–jum!” but the othe[R]s declare
It was only a [B]reeze that went by.
The[Y] hunted till darkness came on, but they found
Not a button, or feather, or mark,
By which they could tell that they stood on the ground
. <= 19 =>
.
. A w e a r y a n d *W A N [D] E R I N G S*
. i g h T h a t s o u n d [E] d l i k e“j
. u m”b u t t h e o t h e [R] s d e c l a
. r e I t w a s o n l y a [B] r e e z e t
. h a t w e n t b y. T h e [Y] h u n t e d
. t i l l d a r k n e s s c a m e o n,
.
[DERBY] 19 : Prob. in last 3 stanzas ~ 485
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stanley,_6th_Earl_of_Derby

<<William Stanley, 6th Earl of Derby, KG (1561 – 29 September 1642) travelled to the continent in 1582 to study in university towns in France and may also have attended Henry of Navarre's academy at Nérac. In 1585 he was sent to Paris as part of an embassy to Henry III of France. During his travels, William Stanley is said to have been involved in duels and love affairs and travelling in disguise as a friar while in Italy. He is supposed to have also visited Egypt, where he fought and killed a tiger, then going on to Anatolia, where it is claimed he narrowly escaped being executed for insulting the prophet Mohammed; he was supposedly released because a Muslim noblewoman wanted to marry him. According to the story, he turned her down, travelling on to Moscow and then to Greenland, from where he returned to Europe in a whaling ship. These colourful adventures are traceable to a popular ballad entitled Sir William Stanley's Garland: "twenty one years travels through most parts of the world".>>
Lea wrote:

<<The Grand Master has neVER laid a finger on you, Art.>>

That's what the minions are for.
nordicskiv2
2018-04-02 16:23:10 UTC
[...]
That was a *joke*, Art -- a concept with which you're apparently unfamiliar, as Tom Reedy's classic post demonstrated.
[...]
...which is exactly what clueless students say when they have *no idea* how to demonstrate something, and no of *no evidence whateVER* that would support their claims.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Larry had 'an arrangement' with the Masons
<<But Art -- *you* have a derangement with the Masons!>>
Like Montresor?
And you expect me to throw in the trowel after 25 years?
Lea wrote: <<But Art -- "Fortunato" is an anagram of "To/for a nut"!>>
INPNC=0
The INIPNC score is, as its name conveys, imbecilic, Art.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If the Grand Master can assign a Dartmouth professor for 20 years
to little
Congratulations, Art! You're *finally* learning to spell the word!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
old me
You oVERrate your own importance, Art. How do you know that I was not assigned to Mr. Streitz, "Dr." Faker, or Elizabeth Weird?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
(along with assorted minor minions like Liddle [sic]
I spoke too soon. Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Marco)
then he certainly can bully Wikipedia about Larry.
Lea wrote: <<Your Petulant Paranoid persona is priceless, Art!>>
Just because I'me [sic]
Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
paranoid doesnt [sic]
Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
mean you're not out to get me.
Absolutely, Art!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<You see what I mean, Art? You're so VERy *entertaining*!>>
Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm VERy VERsatile!
<<Absolutely, Art -- you exhibit the VERsatility of a Renaissance
imbecile -- indeed, you are equally inept in *all* areas of human
endeavour: history, classical languages, modern foreign languages,
English, mathematics, geography, literature, physics...the list of
your non-attainments is virtually endless!>>
At least I am well rounded.
But you said earlier that St. Carolyn had pREVailed upon you to lose weight, Art!
[...]
The string "HISLUCIA" does not appear as an equidistant letter sequence of skip -9 -- or for that matter, as an equidistant letter sequence of *any* skip -- on the above text, Art.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
. <= 10 =>
.
. A n d d o w h a t e
. r e (t) h o u w i l [T
. (S) W I F T]-f o o (t) e
. d t i m e T (o) t h e
. w i {D} e (w) o r l d a
. n d[{A} L L] h e r f a
. B u {T} I [F O R] b i d
. t h {E} e [O N E] m o s
. t h {A} i n o u s c r
. i m e,
.
{DANTE A.} 10
You didn't answer my question, Art. You claimed, in a post in this thread to which I responded above, that the string "HEVERE [sic]" -- which is moronic nonsense in any case -- appeared in the above text as an equidistant letter sequence of skip 7. I'll repeat my question and commentary below for your benefit, Art, in hopes that you will address what I asked:
[...]

"HEVERE [sic]" is moronic nonsense, Art.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
and I rather enjoy figuring this out for myself.
<<But you haven't figured *any* of it out, Art!
You've made zero progress since you first started!>>
Lea wrote: <<You see what I mean, Art?
You're reduced to hallucinating *nonexistent* anagrams
and *nonexistent* equidistant letter sequences,>>
[Crackpot cryptography snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Then tell the Grand Master to leave me be.
<<The Grand Master has neVER laid a finger on you, Art.>>
That's what the minions are for.
The Grand Master does not *have* "minions", Art. Thus, if you think (usual disclaimer) that any of his "minions" has eVER laid a finger upon you either, then I am more concerned than eVER about your worsening DTs, Art.