Shakespeare on trump
2016-11-14 00:43:52 UTC
Whilst any trump did sound, or drum struck up, King Henry VI, part I: I, iv

When fame shall in our islands sound her trump, Toilus and Cressida: III, iii

What means that trump? Timon of Athens: I, ii

Proclaim our honours, lords, with trump and drum. Titus Andronicus: I, i

Farewell the neighing steed, and the shrill trump, Othello: III, iii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
v***@gmail.com
2016-11-14 14:39:40 UTC
Whereas 'may' is mentioned 1, 732 times in the plays.
marco
2016-11-21 15:39:24 UTC
2016-12-17 23:51:42 UTC
don[s]

To this man how don john your brother incensed me Much Ado About Nothing: V, i
This man said, sir, that don john, the prince's Much Ado About Nothing: IV, ii
Abused; and don john is the author of all, who is Much Ado About Nothing: V, ii

Wise, if don worm, his conscience, find no Much Ado About Nothing: V, ii
What should I don this robe, and trouble you? Titus Andronicus: I, i
To-morrow, may it please you, don alphonso, The Two Gentlemen of Verona: I, iii

Therefore know I have earned of don john a thousand ducats. Much Ado About Nothing: III, iii
Planted and placed and possessed by my master don Much Ado About Nothing: III, iii
Know ye don antonio, your countryman? The Two Gentlemen of Verona: II, iv

I learn in this letter that don peter of arragon Much Ado About Nothing: I, i
Home full numbers. I find here that don peter hath Much Ado About Nothing: I, i
Go, then; find me a meet hour to draw don pedro and Much Ado About Nothing: II, ii

From don armado: I beseech you, read it. Love's Labour's Lost: IV, ii
don john had made, away went claudio enraged; swore Much Ado About Nothing: III, iii
don john for accusing the lady hero wrongfully. Much Ado About Nothing: IV, ii

don pedro is approached. Much Ado About Nothing: I, i
don pedro: he hath borne himself beyond the Much Ado About Nothing: I, i
Benedick, don john, and all the gallants of the Much Ado About Nothing: III, iv

And don armado shall be your keeper. Love's Labour's Lost: I, i
Sundays. look don pedro is returned to seek you. Much Ado About Nothing: I, i
Nated, or called, don adriano de armado. Love's Labour's Lost: V, i

William Shakespeare, a gentleman
A***@germanymail.com