William Shakespeare on clowns
2017-04-17 15:08:56 UTC
Sonnets already: the clown bore it, the fool sent Love's Labour's Lost: IV, iii
Your clowns speak no more than is set down for them; Hamlet: III, ii

Holla, you clown! As You Like It: II, iv
The clownish fool out of your father's court? As You Like It: I, iii

The burly-boned clown in chines of beef ere thou King Henry VI, part II: IV, x
My lord, the roynish clown, at whom so oft As You Like It: II, ii

It, and the lady hath it: sweet clown, sweeter Love's Labour's Lost: IV, iii
It is meat and drink to me to see a clown: by my As You Like It: V, i

In peace; the clown shall make those laugh whose Hamlet: II, ii
clown, thou perishest; or, to thy better As You Like It: V, i

clown, abandon,--which is in the vulgar leave,--the As You Like It: V, i
By my soul, a swain! a most simple clown! Love's Labour's Lost: IV, i
Remembered. my clown, who wants but something to The Winter's Tale: IV, iv

William Shakespeare, just a clown
marco
2017-04-18 15:03:17 UTC
all hail, macbeth, thou shalt be king hereafter! Macbeth: I, iii
So all hail, macbeth and banquo! Macbeth: I, iii
Caesar, all hail! good morrow, worthy caesar: Julius Caesar: II, ii

all hail, the richest beauties on the earth!-- Love's Labour's Lost: V, ii
Sir king, all hail! the gods preserve you! Pericles, Prince of Tyre: V, i
Lucius, all hail, rome's royal emperor! Titus Andronicus: V, iii

Lucius, all hail, rome's gracious governor! Titus Andronicus: V, iii
Did they not sometime cry, 'all hail!' to me? King Richard II: IV, i
Banquo and macbeth, all hail! Macbeth: I, iii

And cried 'all hail!' when as he meant all harm. King Henry VI, part III: V, vii
all hail, my sovereign liege! King Richard III: IV, iii
all hail, my lords! which of this princely train King Henry VI, part I: II, ii

all hail, macbeth, hail to thee, thane of cawdor! Macbeth: I, iii
all hail, sweet madam, and fair time of day! Love's Labour's Lost: V, ii
all hail, macbeth! hail to thee, thane of glamis! Macbeth: I, iii

all hail, great master! grave sir, hail! I come The Tempest: I, ii
'fair' in 'all hail' is foul, as I conceive. Love's Labour's Lost: V, ii

all hail William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com