A cat, a rat, and Lovell the dogs
Add Reply
k***@gmail.com
2017-07-24 14:14:35 UTC
Actually the man was executed for trying bro suborn a man into taking a secret message to Henry Tudor about Richard's military strength and to encourage him to invade.
A***@germanymail.com
2017-07-24 17:44:07 UTC
2017-07-29 04:41:09 UTC
rat[s]

Why should a dog, a horse, a rat, have life, King Lear: V, iii
What if my house be troubled with a rat Merchant of Venice: IV, i

Pythagoras' time, that I was an irish rat, which i As You Like It: III, ii
Eats cow-dung for sallets; swallows the old rat and King Lear: III, iv

Whips out his rapier, cries, 'a rat, a rat!' Hamlet: IV, i
Tybalt, you rat-catcher, will you walk? Romeo and Juliet: III, i

Both your houses! 'zounds, a dog, a rat, a mouse, a Romeo and Juliet: III, i
As I would serve a rat.' Cymbeline: V, v

And, like a rat without a tail, Macbeth: I, iii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-07 16:24:09 UTC