WS's Richard III to be staged at Leicester Cathedral
2017-05-08 01:25:08 UTC
A “sensitive” staging of William Shakespeare’s Richard III has been promised
for a production at Leicester Cathedral, home to the medieval monarch’s
remains, which were found under a council car park.

The cathedral will be the setting in July for a play that portrays Richard
as disfigured and a vicious, lying sadist.

https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2017/may/07/richard-iii-shakespeare-staged-leicester-cathedral

marc
marco
2017-05-09 02:23:34 UTC
At last, with easy roads, he came to leicester, King Henry VIII: IV, ii

Near to the town of leicester, as we learn King Richard III: V, ii

He is, my lord, and safe in leicester town; King Richard III: V, v

Northampton and in leicestershire, shalt find King Henry VI, part III: IV, viii

In the cathedral church of westminster, King Henry VI, part II: I, ii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com