Shakespeare deaths
2017-07-07 22:40:34 UTC
With divers deaths in death. The Winter's Tale: V, i
Of their sweet deaths are sweetest odours made: Sonnets: LIV
Cowards die many times before their deaths; Julius Caesar: II, ii
Wept like two children in their deaths' sad stories. King Richard III: IV, iii

Within thine eyes sat twenty thousand deaths, Coriolanus: III, iii
Whose deaths are yet unrevenged: I prithee, King Henry IV, part I: V, iii
Took her own way. the manner of their deaths? Antony and Cleopatra: V, ii

To do you rest, a thousand deaths would die. Twelfth Night: V, i
To both their deaths thou shalt be accessary. King Richard III: I, ii
Shall find their deaths, if york can prophesy. King Henry VI, part II: II, ii

Or let a rebel lead you to your deaths? King Henry VI, part II: IV, viii
Of three several deaths; first, an intolerable Merry Wives of Windsor: III, v
Of deaths put on by cunning and forced cause, Hamlet: V, ii

Lie hid moe thousand deaths: yet death we fear, Measure for Measure: III, i
Is not the causer of the timeless deaths King Richard III: I, ii
I will unfold some causes of your deaths. King Richard II: III, i

I tell you, lords, you do but plot your deaths Titus Andronicus: II, i
Even with the bloody payment of your deaths: King Henry IV, part I: I, iii
Devise strange deaths for small offences done? King Henry VI, part II: III, i

As testy sick men, when their deaths be near, Sonnets: CXL
And I will die a hundred thousand deaths King Henry IV, part I: III, ii
And I should rob the deathsman of his fee, King Henry VI, part II: III, ii

Aaron, a thousand deaths Titus Andronicus: II, i
Sheep-cote! all deaths are too few, the sharpest too easy. The Winter's Tale: IV, iv

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com
2017-07-09 15:09:40 UTC
lawyers

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers. King Henry VI, part II: IV, ii

O'er lawyers' fingers, who straight dream on fees, Romeo and Juliet: I, iv

With lawyers in the vacation, for they sleep between As You Like It: III, ii

All scholars, lawyers, courtiers, gentlemen, King Henry VI, part II: IV, iv

Points more than all the lawyers in bohemia can The Winter's Tale: IV, iv

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-07 21:42:21 UTC