Shakespeare Would Defend Trump
2017-07-07 13:34:34 UTC
If Shakespeare were alive today, he would instantly recognize the New York
Times and its treasonous ilk, because Shakespeare feared nothing more
than treason and civil war -- which is exactly what happened to the Roman
Empire after the plotters stabbed Julius Caesar to death in the Forum.

In our Civil War, a war fought about the Constitution and freedom,
600,000 people died; it was far and away our worst war, and today's
demagogues are still trying to twist the reality of that war to sucker
all the airheads of the left.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/06/shakespeare_would_defend_trump.html

marc
Arthur Neuendorffer
2017-07-07 14:44:40 UTC
Shaksper & Trump both believed in suing their neighbors for petty change.
marco
2017-07-10 00:32:52 UTC
Thou great defender of this capitol, Titus Andronicus: I, i
defender of them, and, in a violent popular Coriolanus: V, ii
To banish your defenders; till at length Coriolanus: III, iii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-08 20:32:40 UTC