Shakespeare on tyrants
2017-04-22 22:13:10 UTC
For how can tyrants safely govern home, King Henry VI, part III: III, iii
Will play the tyrants to the very same Sonnets: V
When tyrants' crests and tombs of brass are spent. Sonnets: CVII

Therein, ye gods, you tyrants do defeat: Julius Caesar: I, iii
Should be call'd tyrants, butchers, murderers! As You Like It: III, v
I knew him tyrannous; and tyrants' fears Pericles, Prince of Tyre: I, ii

Are mere usurpers, tyrants and what's worse, As You Like It: II, i
And plant in tyrants mild humility. Love's Labour's Lost: IV, iii
And none but tyrants use it cruelly. Timon of Athens: III, v

A foe to tyrants, and my country's friend; Julius Caesar: V, iv
'tis time to fear when tyrants seem to kiss. Pericles, Prince of Tyre: I, ii
tyrants themselves wept when it was reported. King Richard III: I, iii

William Shakespeare, tyrant
marco
2017-04-23 04:08:18 UTC
slaughter'd

But only slaughter'd by the ireful arm King Henry VI, part III: II, i
Wife to thy edward, to thy slaughter'd son, King Richard III: I, ii
What, shall our feast be kept with slaughter'd men? King John: III, i
Upon his body that slaughter'd him! Romeo and Juliet: III, v
The father rashly slaughter'd his own son, King Richard III: V, v
Our slaughter'd friends the tackles; what of these? King Henry VI, part III: V, iv
Most of the rest slaughter'd or took likewise. King Henry VI, part I: I, i
Is romeo slaughter'd, and is tybalt dead? Romeo and Juliet: III, ii
In suffering thus thy brother to be slaughter'd, King Richard II: I, ii
Here is the number of the slaughter'd french. King Henry V: IV, viii
Here is a friar, and slaughter'd romeo's man; Romeo and Juliet: V, iii
But must my sons be slaughter'd in the streets, Titus Andronicus: I, i
As that the villain lives which slaughter'd him. Romeo and Juliet: III, v
And slaughter'd those that were the means to help him; King Richard III: V, iii
All on a heap, like to a slaughter'd lamb, Titus Andronicus: II, iii
A grave? o no! a lantern, slaughter'd youth, Romeo and Juliet: V, iii
slaughter'd, King Richard III: IV, iv
Savagely slaughter'd: to relate the manner, Macbeth: IV, iii
Rain'd from the wounds of slaughter'd englishmen: King Richard II: III, iii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com