HLAS FAQ
Add Reply
g***@gmail.com
2017-07-01 05:02:52 UTC
To such a person and in such a place,
At such a time, with all the rest retold,
May reasonably die and never rise
To do him wrong or any way impeach
What then he said, so he unsay it now.
- Sir Walter Blunt HIV pt1 I,iii

http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de/
- HLAS FAQ
marco
2017-07-03 13:28:10 UTC
persons

The quality of persons, and the time, Twelfth Night: III, i
Through fair verona; find those persons out Romeo and Juliet: I, ii
The peace of england and our persons' safety, King Richard III: III, v

One face, one voice, one habit, and two persons, Twelfth Night: V, i
He may not, as unvalued persons do, Hamlet: I, iii
A sort of naughty persons, lewdly bent, King Henry VI, part II: II, i

You must, sir, change persons with me, ere you make Measure for Measure: V, i
We live not to be grip'd by meaner persons. King Henry VIII: II, ii
To make a seemly answer to such persons. King Henry VIII: III, i

There's difference in no persons. King Henry VIII: I, i
Sent to find those persons whose names are here Romeo and Juliet: I, ii
Of voice? is there no respect of place, persons, nor Twelfth Night: II, iii

Divers persons. i'll tell you who time ambles As You Like It: III, ii
But twelve persons there; is this true? Antony and Cleopatra: II, ii
Philosophical persons, to make modern and familiar, All's Well that Ends Well: II, iii

Comprehended two aspicious persons, and we would Much Ado About Nothing: III, v
Aboard, tender your persons to his presence, The Winter's Tale: IV, iv

William Shakespeare, person
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-07 20:01:31 UTC