GCSE......accidentally rewrites Shakespeare
marco
2017-05-31 13:20:20 UTC
One of the country's biggest exam boards, OCR, has admitted to an error
in Friday's English Literature GCSE exam, taken by around 14,000 teenagers.

The mistake related to a question on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet in which
the family background of a key character, Tybalt, was mixed up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/education-40059967

marc
A***@germanymail.com
Art N
marco
2017-06-01 01:35:52 UTC
accidents

As there are tongues, are hands, are accidents; Hamlet: IV, vii
And the particular accidents gone by The Tempest: V, i
Which shackles accidents and bolts up change; Antony and Cleopatra: V, ii

These happen'd accidents; till when, be cheerful The Tempest: V, i
These bloody accidents must excuse my manners, Othello: V, i
Should answer solemn accidents. the matter? Cymbeline: IV, ii

Of moving accidents by flood and field Othello: I, iii
Hath had no notice of these accidents; Romeo and Juliet: V, ii
But reckoning time, whose million'd accidents Sonnets: CXV

But accidents unpurposed. draw, and come. Antony and Cleopatra: IV, xiv
Be not with mortal accidents opprest; Cymbeline: V, iv
And think no more of this night's accidents A Midsummer Night's Dream: IV, i

And nothing pleaseth but rare accidents. King Henry IV, part I: I, ii
And give me signs of future accidents. King Henry VI, part I: V, iii

William Shakespeare, actor