thou shalt see and hear, Shakespeare
2017-08-09 02:23:44 UTC
And thou shalt see how apt it is to learn Much Ado About Nothing: I, i
To tell thee thou shalt see me at philippi. Julius Caesar: IV, iii
When thou shalt see i'll meet thee to thy cost. King Henry VI, part I: III, iv

Well, thou shalt see, thy eyes shall be thy judge, Merchant of Venice: II, v
That thou shalt see the difference of our spirits, Merchant of Venice: IV, i
Look, and thou shalt see. Romeo and Juliet: V, iii

So art thou to revenge, when thou shalt hear. Hamlet: I, v
To that which thou shalt hear of me anon. Titus Andronicus: V, i
Thy father's court? for thou shalt hear that i, The Winter's Tale: V, iii

Go apart, adam, and thou shalt hear how he will As You Like It: I, i
But thou shalt hear it: whistle then to me, Romeo and Juliet: V, iii
And leave out thee? stay, dog, for thou shalt hear me. King Richard III: I, iii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-09 23:38:50 UTC
2017-08-12 20:21:16 UTC