Shakespeare on facebook
2016-11-21 19:27:04 UTC
good

https://www.facebook.com/groups/oxfraud/

marc
A***@germanymail.com
2016-11-21 19:53:01 UTC
good
https://www.facebook.com/groups/oxfraud/
marc
2016-12-16 20:27:25 UTC
books

My books and instruments shall be my company, The Taming of the Shrew: I, i
Had no other books but the score and the tally, thou King Henry VI, part II: IV, vii
And this small packet of greek and latin books: The Taming of the Shrew: II, i
And other books, good ones, I warrant ye. The Taming of the Shrew: I, ii

All saws of books, all forms, all pressures past, Hamlet: I, v
Which made me down to throw my books, and fly-- Titus Andronicus: IV, i
Wear prayer-books in my pocket, look demurely, Merchant of Venice: II, ii
They are the ground, the books, the academes Love's Labour's Lost: IV, iii

They are the books, the arts, the academes, Love's Labour's Lost: IV, iii
Their books, Romeo and Juliet: II, ii
Take you the lute, and you the set of books; The Taming of the Shrew: II, i
Save base authority from others' books Love's Labour's Lost: I, i
Pays interest for 't; his land's put to their books. Timon of Athens: I, ii

O, let my books be then the eloquence Sonnets: XXIII
O rosalind! these trees shall be my books As You Like It: III, ii
Mistress, your father prays you leave your books The Taming of the Shrew: III, i
Mark him and write his speeches in their books, Julius Caesar: I, ii

Many books together: he is furnished with my Merchant of Venice: IV, i
Knowing I loved my books, he furnish'd me The Tempest: I, ii
I see, lady, the gentleman is not in your books. Much Ado About Nothing: I, i
First to possess his books; for without them The Tempest: III, ii

Finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, As You Like It: II, i
books for good manners: I will name you the degrees. As You Like It: V, iv
Blotting your names from books of memory, King Henry VI, part II: I, i
As rootedly as i. burn but his books. The Tempest: III, ii

And the boy flies from her, with books under his Titus Andronicus: IV, i
And fitter is my study and my books King Henry VI, part I: V, i
All books of love, see that at any hand; The Taming of the Shrew: I, ii
Unless my study and my books be false, King Henry VI, part I: II, iv

Turning your books to graves, your ink to blood, King Henry IV, part II: IV, i
O lord, sir, i'll be sworn upon all the books in King Henry IV, part I: II, iv
How deep you were within the books of god? King Henry IV, part II: IV, ii
Having first seized his books, or with a log The Tempest: III, ii

From lenders' books, and defy the foul fiend. King Lear: III, iv
And in that vow we have forsworn our books. Love's Labour's Lost: IV, iii
A herald, kate? o, put me in thy books! The Taming of the Shrew: II, i

William Shakespeare, a gentleman
A***@germanymail.com