Shakespeare on seasons
2017-07-01 00:59:53 UTC
When mercy seasons justice. therefore, jew, Merchant of Venice: IV, i
Of plagues, of dearths, or seasons' quality; Sonnets: XIV

In process of the seasons have I seen, Sonnets: CIV
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleets, Sonnets: XIX

Which seasons comfort. who may this be? fie! Cymbeline: I, vi
The seasons change their manners, as the year King Henry IV, part II: IV, iv

The seasons alter: hoary-headed frosts A Midsummer Night's Dream: II, i
The seasons' difference, as the icy fang As You Like It: II, i

Sorrow breaks seasons and reposing hours, King Richard III: I, iv
So cares and joys abound, as seasons fleet. King Henry VI, part II: II, iv
From seasons such as these? o, I have ta'en King Lear: III, iv
Directly seasons him his enemy. Hamlet: III, ii

William Shakespeare, poet
A***@germanymail.com
2017-07-08 23:17:38 UTC
summers

Let two more summers wither in their pride, Romeo and Juliet: I, ii
Till twice five summers have enrich'd our fields King Richard II: I, iii

Those palates who, not yet two summers younger, Pericles, Prince of Tyre: I, iv
This many summers in a sea of glory, King Henry VIII: III, ii

So many summers dry; scarce any joy The Winter's Tale: V, iii
Have from the forests shook three summers' pride, Sonnets: CIV

Five summers have I spent in furthest greece, The Comedy of Errors: I, i

William Shakespeare, poet
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-08 20:33:26 UTC