Canadian school district ditches Shakespeare
2017-05-14 07:03:24 UTC
Ontario, Canada’s Lambton Kent District School Board has decided to replace
the Shakespeare readings in its 11th grade English course with works by
various indigenous authors.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32587/

marc
marco
2017-05-15 01:46:51 UTC
ditch

To say he'll turn your current in a ditch, Coriolanus: III, i
The ditch-dog; drinks the green mantle of the King Lear: III, iv

Some ditch wherein to die; the foul'st best fits Antony and Cleopatra: IV, vi
Of censuring rome? rather a ditch in egypt Antony and Cleopatra: V, ii

Empty it in the muddy ditch close by the thames side. Merry Wives of Windsor: III, iii
Close by the battle, ditch'd, and wall'd with turf; Cymbeline: V, iii

Ay, my good lord: safe in a ditch he bides, Macbeth: III, iv
ditch-deliver'd by a drab, Macbeth: IV, i

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com