Chicago Shakespeare announces season
2017-04-14 20:33:53 UTC
Here is a look at the schedule for the 2017-2018 season, with additions to be made in the coming months

http://chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/chicago-shakespeare-announces-season-plans-for-its-new-yard/

marc
marco
2017-04-16 05:55:58 UTC
cage

I must up-fill this osier cage of ours Romeo and Juliet: II, iii

Taught me how to know a man in love; in which cage As You Like It: III, ii

Our valour is to chase what flies; our cage Cymbeline: III, iii

Is torn from forth that pretty hollow cage, Titus Andronicus: III, i

Have decreed not to sing in my cage. if I had my Much Ado About Nothing: I, iii
Father had never a house but the cage. King Henry VI, part II: IV, ii

WS
A***@germanymail.com