Webb “was clearly joking” when he said...
2018-04-02 17:37:01 UTC
If you're not working for the Grand Master,
then why on earth do you bother, Dave?!
<<Because your Clueless Cretin persona is so VERy *entertaining*, Art --
when you're not posting the same old idiotic crap oVER and oVER and oVER,
that is.>>
It wasn't so entertaining back before Liddle [sic] Marco quit.
Lea wrote: <<Is English your native tongue, Art?>>
Neufer wrote: https://tinyurl.com/yaepb39f
Lea wrote: <<But Trump is illiterate, Art!>>
Just like the Stratford man, Dave.
Lea wrote: <<No, Art -- just like you.>>
I made sure my 3 children all got good educations.
<<What makes you think that your Clueless Cretin persona
was any less entertaining when Marco was posting, Art?>>
You generally don't bother posting when the Grand Master
has some minor minion like Marco to regularly post
in order to be at the top of the HLAS page.
<<If, as you say, nobody reads your posts but me, then what does it
matter whether Marco is at the top of page rather than you?!
You plainly have not thought this matter through, Art -->>
What does it matter to the Grand Master if someone should accidentally
stumble upon HLAS if there wasn't some truth to what I post?
<<The Grand Master is utterly indifferent to the possibility that someone
might "stumble upon" h.l.a.s. (although if anyone in h.l.a.s. stumbles,
it would be you, Art); in fact, I doubt that the Grand Master has eVER
even *heard* of h.l.a.s.! Indeed, Freemasonry has nothing whateVER to
do with Shakespeare,>>
<<Besides, you surely don't begrudge Marco a well-desERVED vacation,
do you, Art?>>
Did he go to Xandu?
Lea wrote: <<How would I know, Art?>>
How would you know that Marco is just on vacation?
Lea wrote:

<<That was a *joke*, Art -- a concept with which you're apparently unfamiliar,>>
<<White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Feb. 6 said President
Trump “was clearly joking” when he said the day before that Democrats’
refusal to cheer during his State of the Union address was “treasonous.” >>
<<Besides, I am, among other things, an educator, and to an educator, you
present a unique challenge, Art -- someone who could educate *you* should
be able to educate virtually anyone! Lehigh wasn't up to confronting such
a daunting challenge (probably wisely), but some of us are made of sterner
stuff.>>
Like Larry?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Sterne
<<[L]aurence [STERNE] (24 November 1713 – 18 March 1768) was an Irish
novelist and an Anglican clergyman. He wrote the novels The Life and
Opinions of {T}ristram {SHANDY}, Gentleman and A Sentimental Journey
Through France and Italy, and also published many sermons, wrote memoirs,
and was involved in local politics. Less than a month after Sentimental
Journey was published, early in 1768, Sterne's strength failed him, and
he died in his lodgings at 41 Old Bond Street on 18 March, at the age
of 54. He was buried in the churchyard of St George's, Hanover Square.
Sterne's skull was stolen shortly after it was interred and sold to
anatomists at Cambridge University. Charles Collignon discreetly
reinterred his skull back in St George's, in an unknown plot.
A year later a group of *FREEMASONS* erected a memorial stone with
David Garrick's rhyming epitaph near to his original burial place.
<<Just as I suspected: you have no evidence whateVER for such a claim, Art.>>
It is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer.
Lea wrote:

<<...which is exactly what clueless students say when they
have *no idea* how to demonstrate something, and no of
*no evidence whateVER* that would support their claims.>>

Your students must be clueless if they signed up for your class.
Larry had 'an arrangement' with the Masons
<<But Art -- *you* have a derangement with the Masons!>>
Like Montresor?
And you expect me to throw in the trowel after 25 years?
Lea wrote: <<But Art -- "Fortunato" is an anagram of "To/for a nut"!>>
INPNC=0
Lea wrote:

<<The INIPNC score is, as its name conveys, imbecilic, Art.>>

The INPNC score is the gold standard for authorship anagrams:
_______ *DROESHOUT*
_______ *HERODOTUS*
____ (1939) Encyclopedia Britannica on "Drama"
.
____ *HERODOTUS* had a lot to say
____about TRAGEDY (i.e., a goat-song) being a PATHOS
_____(i.e., the violent death of Dionysus/Osiris
_______ by *SPARAGMOS* or dismemberment):
.
<<...we have the express testimony of *HERODOTUS* that the ritual
_worship of Dionysus (the god of Drama) was the same as the ritual
___ worship of Osiris such that it involved a "sparagmos"
_ (dismemberment), mourning, search, discovery & resurrection.>>
.
____ HowEVER, *HERODOTUS* avoided directly mentioning
____Dionysus OR Osiris in this regard:
.
____ "When the Egyptians lament the god
___ whom I may not name in this connection"
_ "They lament but whom they lament I must not say" -- *HERODOTUS*
.
__ For in the manner of ancient religion, it was always necessary
____ that Dionysus or Osiris be represented by some surrogate.
In fact, ALL TRAGIC HEROS are simply surrogates of Dionysus/Osiris:
.
<<We find a frequent sparagmos of beings who have committed some sin:
.
____ [A]ctaeon by hounds
____ [D]irce by a bull
____ [O]rpheus by Maenads
____ [L]ycurgus by horses
____ [P]entheus by Maenads
____ [H]YPPOLYTUS by horses
.
This use of a surrogate was made easier by the fact that both
at Eleusis & in the Osiris rite the myth was conveyed by
*tableaux* (i.e., 'things shown') rather than by words.
.
___ Thus the death of Pentheus, wearing Dionysiac dress,
_ would be shown by exactly the same tableau as that of Dionysus.
.
____ THE TRUTH COULD BE SHOWN TO THE WISE
_ AND AT THE SAME TIME *VEILED FROM THE UNKNOWING*
.
____ Such facts help to explain the charge of
_"profaning the mysteries" brought against Aeschylus.>>
If the Grand Master can assign a Dartmouth professor for 20 years
to little old me
Lea wrote: <<You oVERrate your own importance, Art.>>
How do you know that I was not assigned to Mr. Streitz,
"Dr." Faker, or Elizabeth Weird???

1) They all left years ago.
2) None of them required a 'full time' minion.
(along with assorted minor minions like Liddle Marco)
then he certainly can bully Wikipedia about Larry.
Lea wrote: <<Your Petulant Paranoid persona is priceless, Art!>>
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean you're not out to get me.
Lea wrote: <<Absolutely, Art!>>

So, you'll be in Maine on Halloween then:

<<You see what I mean, Art? You're so VERy *entertaining*!>>
Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm VERy VERsatile!
<<Absolutely, Art -- you exhibit the VERsatility of a Renaissance
imbecile -- indeed, you are equally inept in *all* areas of human
endeavour: history, classical languages, modern foreign languages,
English, mathematics, geography, literature, physics...the list of
your non-attainments is virtually endless!>>
At least I am well rounded.
Lea wrote:

<<But you said earlier that St. Carolyn had pREVailed upon you to lose weight, Art!>>

Mostly she wants me to get rid of all those books on:
history, languages, Shakespeare, astronomy, English,
mathematics, geography, literature, physics, etc...
<<But if you still think that Freemasons guard the secret of Shakespeare
authorship, why don't you just join your local Masonic lodge and find out
who wrote Shakespeare, Art? You don't have to be literate, if that's
what's been holding you back; in fact, the obligations that you must
memorize are taught by word of mouth and memorized by the candidate, so
even an illiterate boob can learn them. What's stopping you, Art?!>>
Well...I'm not bloodline for one
<<You don't have be of the Bloodline lineage, Art;
that's only required for Rex Deus and the Priory.>>
What about Rex Tillerson and the praire [sic]?
<<What about them, Art? "Rex Wayne Tillerson" is an anagram of
"Insane, wry ox-teller"; is that what you had in mind, Art?>>
I've nEVER received a Орден Дружбы from Putin so I don't know.
<<And, while the Grand Master chiefly seeks intelligent, articulate,
well-read individuals to maintain the coVERup, you would not be denied
admission, even though you do not meet any of the three criteria above,
Art; in fact, a certain type of pig-headed stubbornness can also be of
value to the Order.>>
A bore with a head... that's VERy rare!

https://tinyurl.com/ya4l2ppw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucy

<<[LUCIA] of Syracuse (283–304), also known as Saint Lucy or Saint Lucia (Latin: Sancta Lucia), was a Christian martyr who died during the Diocletianic Persecution. She is patron saint of the blind, authors, cutlers, glaziers, laborers, and peasants. She is invoked against diseases of the eye. Saint Lucy's Day is celebrated on 13 December. Absent in the early narratives and traditions is the story of Lucia tortured by eye-gouging. According to later accounts, before she died she foretold the punishment of Paschasius and the speedy end of the persecution, adding that Diocletian would reign no more, and Maximian would meet his end. This so angered Paschasius that he ordered the guards to remove her eyes. Another version has Lucy taking her own eyes out in order to discourage a persistent suitor who admired them.>>
. Ulysses (first page!)
.
He peered sideways up and gave a long slow whistle of call,
then p{A}used awhile in rapt attention, his even white teeth
gliste{N}ing here and there with gold points. Chrysostomos.
Two stro{N}g shrill whistles answered through the calm.
.
—Thanks, old ch{A}p, he cried briskly.
.
Th[A]t will do n[I]cely. Swit[C]h off the c[U]rrent, wil[L] you?
. <= 49 =>
.
. and g avealong s lowwhist l eofcallt (H) enp {A} used a whileinra
. pta t tentionh i sevenwhi t eteethgl (I) ste {N} ingh e reandther
. ewi t hgoldpoi n tsChryso s tomosTwo (S) tro {N} gshr i llwhistle
. san s weredthr o ughtheca l mThankso [L] dch {A} phec r iedbriskl
. yTh [A] twilldon [I] celySwit [C] hoffthec [U] rre n twil [L] you

[(HIS) L/UCIA] -9
{ANNA} -49
[LUCIA] -9 : Prob. of both together (1st page!) ~ 1 in 420
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_Joyce

[LUCIA] {ANNA} Joyce (26 July 1907, Trieste - 12 December 1982, Northampton) was a professional dancer and the daughter of Irish writer James Joyce and Nora Barnacle. Once treated by Swiss psychoanalyst Carl Jung, Joyce was diagnosed as schizophrenic in the mid 1930s and institutionalized at the Burghölzli psychiatric clinic in Zurich. In 1951, Joyce was transferred to St Andrew's Healthcare in Northampton, where she remained until her death in 1982.>>
Then darkened deathchamber. Light they want. Whispering around you.
Would you like to see a priest? Then rambling and wandering. Delirium
all you hid all your life. The death struggle. His sleep is not natural.
Press his lower eyelid. Watching is his nose pointed is his jaw sinking
are the soles of his feet yellow. Pull the pillow away and finish it
off on the floor since he’s doomed. Devil in that picture of sinner’s
death showing him a woman. Dying to embrace her in his shirt. Last act
of [LUCIA]. Shall I nevermore behold thee? Bam! He expires. Gone at last.
People talk about you a bit: forget you. Don’t forget to pray for him.
Remember him in your prayers. Even Parnell. Ivy day dying out.
Then they follow: dropping into a hole, one after the other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucy

<<[LUCIA] appears in {DANTE A}lighieri's Inferno Canto II as the messenger sent to Beatrice from the Virgin Mary, to rouse Beatrice to send Virgil to Dante's aid. In the Purgatorio 9:52–63, Lucy carries the sleeping {DANTE} to the entrance to Purgatory. Then in Paradiso 32 {DANTE} places her opposite Adam within the Mystic Rose in Canto 32 of the Paradiso.>>
. [ALL FOR ONE]
. Sonnet 19
.
Make glad and sorry seasons as thou fleet'st,
And do what ere (t)hou wil[T (S)WIFT]-foo(t)ed time
T(o) the wi{D}e (w)orld and [{A}LL] her fadi{N}g sweets:
Bu{T} I [FOR]bid th{E}e [ONE] most h{A}inous crime,
.
O carue not wi{T|H] thy ho{W|e]rs my l{O|V]es fair[E] brow,
No[R] draw no[E] lines there with thine antique pen,
Him in thy course vntainted doe allow,
For beauties patterne to succeding men.
.
. Yet doe thy worst ould Time dispight thy wrong,
. My love shall in my verse *EVER (liv)E YOUNG*.
. <= 10 =>
.
. A n d d o w h a t e
. r e (t) h o u w i l [T
. (S) W I F T]-f o o (t) e
. d t i m e T (o) t h e
. w i {D} e (w) o r l d a
. n d[{A} L L] h e r f a
. d i {N} g s w e e t s:
. B u {T} I [F O R] b i d
. t h {E} e [O N E] m o s
. t h {A} i n o u s c r
. i m e,
.
{DANTE A.} 10
. <= 7 =>
.
. O c a r u e n
. o t w i {T}[H] t
. h y h o {W}[e] r
. s m y l {O}[V] e
. s f a i r [E] b
. r o w, N o [R] d
. r a w n o [E] l
. i n e s t h e
. r e
.
[He.VERE] 7
Lea wrote: <<"HEVERE [sic]" is moronic nonsense, Art.>>
https://tinyurl.com/yczlkh29

“The {TWO} Most Noble Henries” – [He]nry de [VERE] & Henry Wriothesley –
No. 89 of 100 Reasons why the 17th Earl of Oxford was “Shakespeare”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_de_Vere,_18th_Earl_of_Oxford

[He.] de [VERE], 18th Earl of Oxford KB (24 February 1593 – June 1625)
and I rather enjoy figuring this out for myself.
<<But you haven't figured *any* of it out, Art!
You've made zero progress since you first started!>>
Lea wrote: <<You see what I mean, Art?
You're reduced to hallucinating *nonexistent* anagrams
and *nonexistent* equidistant letter sequences,>>
https://www.etymonline.com/word/hallucinate

hallucinate (v.) "to have illusions," 1650s, from Latin alucinatus (later hallucinatus), past participle of alucinari "*WANDER* (in the mind), dream; talk unreasonably, ramble in thought," probably from Greek alyein, Attic halyein "*WANDER* in mind, be at a loss, be beside oneself (with grief, joy, perplexity), be distraught," also "*WANDER* about," which probably is related to alaomai "*WANDER* about".
Then, silence. Some fancied they heard in the air
A weary and *WAN[D]ERING S*igh
That sound[E]d like “–jum!” but the othe[R]s declare
It was only a [B]reeze that went by.
The[Y] hunted till darkness came on, but they found
Not a button, or feather, or mark,
By which they could tell that they stood on the ground
. <= 19 =>
.
. A w e a r y a n d *W A N [D] E R I N G S*
. i g h T h a t s o u n d [E] d l i k e“j
. u m”b u t t h e o t h e [R] s d e c l a
. r e I t w a s o n l y a [B] r e e z e t
. h a t w e n t b y. T h e [Y] h u n t e d
. t i l l d a r k n e s s c a m e o n,
.
[DERBY] 19 : Prob. in last 3 stanzas ~ 485
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stanley,_6th_Earl_of_Derby

<<William Stanley, 6th Earl of Derby, KG (1561 – 29 September 1642) travelled to the continent in 1582 to study in university towns in France and may also have attended Henry of Navarre's academy at Nérac. In 1585 he was sent to Paris as part of an embassy to Henry III of France. During his travels, William Stanley is said to have been involved in duels and love affairs and travelling in disguise as a friar while in Italy. He is supposed to have also visited Egypt, where he fought and killed a tiger, then going on to Anatolia, where it is claimed he narrowly escaped being executed for insulting the prophet Mohammed; he was supposedly released because a Muslim noblewoman wanted to marry him. According to the story, he turned her down, travelling on to Moscow and then to Greenland, from where he returned to Europe in a whaling ship. These colourful adventures are traceable to a popular ballad entitled Sir William Stanley's Garland: "twenty one years travels through most parts of the world".>>
nordicskiv2
2018-04-03 01:19:53 UTC
Neufer (aka Nooonedafter) wrote: https://tinyurl.com/yaepb39f
Lea wrote: <<But Trump is illiterate, Art!>>
Just like the Stratford man, Dave.
Lea wrote: <<No, Art -- just like you.>>
I made sure my 3 children all got good educations.
Well done, Art. Were they literate enough to avail themselves of your "legacy" status at Lehigh?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<What makes you think that your Clueless Cretin persona
was any less entertaining when Marco was posting, Art?>>
You generally don't bother posting when the Grand Master
has some minor minion like Marco to regularly post
in order to be at the top of the HLAS page.
<<If, as you say, nobody reads your posts but me, then what does it
matter whether Marco is at the top of page rather than you?!
You plainly have not thought
USUAL DISCLAIMER, Art! Don't forget it!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
this matter through, Art -->>
What does it matter to the Grand Master if someone should accidentally
stumble upon HLAS if there wasn't some truth to what I post?
<<The Grand Master is utterly indifferent to the possibility that someone
might "stumble upon" h.l.a.s. (although if anyone in h.l.a.s. stumbles,
it would be you, Art); in fact, I doubt that the Grand Master has eVER
even *heard* of h.l.a.s.! Indeed, Freemasonry has nothing whateVER to
do with Shakespeare,>>
<<Besides, you surely don't begrudge Marco a well-desERVED vacation,
do you, Art?>>
Did he go to Xandu?
Lea wrote: <<How would I know, Art?>>
How would you know that Marco is just on vacation?
<<That was a *joke*, Art -- a concept with which you're apparently unfamiliar,>>
...as Tom Reedy's classic post demonstrated clearly, and as your response to my joke also makes clear.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Feb. 6 said President
Trump “was clearly joking” when he said the day before that Democrats’
refusal to cheer during his State of the Union address was “treasonous.” >>
Unlike Trump's joke, Tom's joke and mine were both VERy obvious, Art -- except to your Clueless Cretin persona.
[...]
It's not *my* students, Art; virtually *all* students who are clueless and have no idea how to prove something reVERt to that locuction.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
must be clueless
On the contrary, Art -- I have some VERy bright students in algebraic topology.

[...]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Larry had 'an arrangement' with the Masons
<<But Art -- *you* have a derangement with the Masons!>>
Like Montresor?
And you expect me to throw in the trowel after 25 years?
Lea wrote: <<But Art -- "Fortunato" is an anagram of "To/for a nut"!>>
INPNC=0
<<The INIPNC score is, as its name conveys, imbecilic, Art.>>
_______ *DROESHOUT*
_______ *HERODOTUS*
That anagram I had to tell you about, Art.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
If the Grand Master can assign a Dartmouth professor for 20 years
to little
Congratulations, Art! You're *finally* (I hope) learning to spell the word, roughly 50% of the time, at any rate.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
old me
Lea wrote: <<You oVERrate your own importance, Art.>>
How do you know that I was not assigned to Mr. Streitz,
"Dr." Faker, or Elizabeth Weird???
1) They all left years ago.
2) None of them required a 'full time' minion.
What about Stephanie Caruana?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
(along with assorted minor minions like Liddle [sic]
Again I spoke too soon; is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Marco)
then he certainly can bully Wikipedia about Larry.
Lea wrote: <<Your Petulant Paranoid persona is priceless, Art!>>
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean you're not out to get me.
Lea wrote: <<Absolutely, Art!>>
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/35/88/7c358853b6164d7d23613109b3768a0d.jpg
No, Art; but I expect to be in Maine this summer for the SACCC.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<You see what I mean, Art? You're so VERy *entertaining*!>>
Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm VERy VERsatile!
<<Absolutely, Art -- you exhibit the VERsatility of a Renaissance
imbecile -- indeed, you are equally inept in *all* areas of human
endeavour: history, classical languages, modern foreign languages,
English, mathematics, geography, literature, physics...the list of
your non-attainments is virtually endless!>>
At least I am well rounded.
<<But you said earlier that St. Carolyn had pREVailed upon you to lose weight, Art!>>
history,
You have books on *history*, Art?! Did it neVER occur to you to get someone to read them to you?! You might have spared yourself the embarrassment of putting Virgil before Herodotus, promoting Aleksandr Nevskii to tsar, or identifying the birthday of Prince Albert and Mary Wollstonecraft as May 26.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
languages,
You have books on *languages*, Art?! Did it neVER occur to you to pREVail on some patient soul to read them to you?! You might have spared yourself the embarrassment of glossing _vier_ as Spanish for "four", _тæрин_ as Russian for "youth" (even merely looking at the pictures should have alerted you to the fact that the word contains a letter not in the Russian alphabet!), _bon_ as Slovak for "ass", _omspit_ as Danish for "to dig up", _doi_ as Polish for "two", _lumbre_ as Spanish for "name", _turk_ as Celtic [sic!] for "ox", etc., etc.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Shakespeare,
You have books about *Shakespeare*, Art -- besides the demented tomes of the Ogburns, Mr. Streitz, Michell, etc.? Did it neVER occur to you to pREVail on some patient soul to read them to you?! You might have saved yourself countless humiliating contretemps -- like making Ann Hathaway Shakespeare's mother!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
astronomy, English,
You have books about *English*, Art?! Did it neVER occur to you to pREVail on some patient soul to read them to you?!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
mathematics,
You have books about *mathematics*, Art?! Did it neVER occur to you to pREVail on some patient soul to read them to you?! You might have saved yourself some acute embarrassments -- like declaring the number 19 to be remarkable because it is both the sum of two consecutive integers and the difference of their squares, or confusing a sample mean of a random variable with its expected value.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
geography,
You have books on *geography*, Art?! Did it neVER occur to you to pREVail on some patient soul to read them to you?! You might have saved yourself the embarrassment of concluding that a man traveling from New Haven to New York City would board a nonstop flight from Boston to Los Angeles!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
literature,
You have books on *literature*, Art?! Did it neVER occur to you to pREVail on some patient soul to read them to you?! You might have saved yourself the farcical humiliation of attributing Wordsworth's poem "The Idiot Boy" to Coleridge. MoreoVER, h.l.a.s.'s esteemed Idiot Boy might have saved himself the farcical spectacle of claiming that _Don Quixote_ was written in English!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
physics,
You have books on *physics*, Art?! Did it neVER occur to you to pREVail on some patient soul to read them to you?! I know that you've claimed in the past that you have some volumes of Landau, but I'm beginning to wonder -- if so, they are way above your head; I'll take them off your hands for you. What you need is a much lower-level introduction that might enable you to comprehend the difference between energy and power -- the watt is a unit of the latter, but not the former. You can send the Landau volumes to my office address, Art.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
etc...
<<But if you still think that Freemasons guard the secret of Shakespeare
authorship, why don't you just join your local Masonic lodge and find out
who wrote Shakespeare, Art? You don't have to be literate, if that's
what's been holding you back; in fact, the obligations that you must
memorize are taught by word of mouth and memorized by the candidate, so
even an illiterate boob can learn them. What's stopping you, Art?!>>
Well...I'm not bloodline for one
<<You don't have be of the Bloodline lineage, Art;
that's only required for Rex Deus and the Priory.>>
What about Rex Tillerson and the praire [sic]?
<<What about them, Art? "Rex Wayne Tillerson" is an anagram of
"Insane, wry ox-teller"; is that what you had in mind, Art?>>
I've nEVER received a Орден Дружбы from Putin so I don't know.
But you might receive one now that you've joined the Trump administration, Art. It's true that Putin's dealings are more likely to fall under the purview of the Department of State, but maybe you could get him to take an interest in the Department of the Inferior.
[...]
The string "HISLUCIA" does not occur as an equidistant letter sequence of skip -9 -- or indeed, as an equidistant letter sequence of *any* skip -- in the above text, Art -- just as it did not appear there the last five hundred times that you posted this idiocy. You are perhaps the slowest learner that I have eVER encountered, Art!

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
. <= 10 =>
.
. A n d d o w h a t e
. r e (t) h o u w i l [T
. (S) W I F T]-f o o (t) e
. d t i m e T (o) t h e
. w i {D} e (w) o r l d a
. n d[{A} L L] h e r f a
. B u {T} I [F O R] b i d
. t h {E} e [O N E] m o s
. t h {A} i n o u s c r
. i m e,
.
{DANTE A.} 10
You *STILL* did not answer my question, Art. You claimed, in a post in this thread to which I responded above, that the string "HEVERE [sic]" -- which is moronic nonsense in any case -- appeared in the above text as an equidistant letter sequence of skip 7. I'll repeat my question and commentary below for your benefit, Art, in hopes that you will address what I asked.

You (Noonedafter) wrote:
------------------------------------
. <= 10 =>
.
. A n d d o w h a t e
. r e (t) h o u w i l [T
. (S) W I F T]-f o o (t) e
. d t i m e T (o) t h e
. w i {D} e (w) o r l d a
. n d[{A} L L] h e r f a
. d i {N} g s w e e t s:
. B u {T} I [F O R] b i d
. t h {E} e [O N E] m o s
. t h {A} i n o u s c r
. i m e,
.
{DANTE A.} 10
[He.VERE] 7
-------------------------------------
I responded in a followup:

-------------------------------------
Huh?! You must be hallucinating, Art -- not that that is an especially uncommon misfortune among anti-Stratfordians.

There is not even a *SINGLE OCCURRENCE* of the letter "V" in the above text, Art; how, then, could the string "HEVERE [sic]" -- which is moronic nonsense in any case -- possibly appear as an equidistant letter sequence of skip 7 -- or indeed, of *any* skip, for that matter?!

Here is the same text arranged as a grid seven characters in width, so that any equidistant letter sequence of skip 7 should appear by reading VERtically down a column.

A n d d o w h
a t e r e t h
o u w i l T S
W I F T f o o
t e d t i m e
T o t h e w i
D e w o r l d
a n d A L L h
e r f a d i N
g s w e e t s
B u T I F O R
b i d t h E e
O N E m o s t
h A i n o u s
c r i m e

Note that the letter "H" (the initial letter of "HEVERE [sic]") occurs in (and only in) columns 1, 4, 5, and 7 (there is only occurrence in each of columns 1, 4, and 5, but three occurrences in column 7). The occurrences of "H" in columns 1 and 5 can be immediately ruled out, as there are two few letters below the initial "H" in both cases. In column 4, the six-letter VERtical string beginning with the "H" reads "HOAAEI [sic]". In column 7, the six-letter strings beginning with the three occurrences of "H" read "HHSOEI [sic]", "HSOEID [sic]", and "HNSRET [sic]".

In *which column* do you think -- and here even the usual disclaimer does not suffice -- that you see the string "HEVERE [sic]", Art?!?!

Either your DTs have grown alarmingly worse or you are unable to read even the most pedestrian English phrase, Art; which is it?

Well, Art? Where in that grid *do* you think (usual disclaimer on steroids!) that you see the string "HEVERE [sic]"? Since, as I said, there is *no* occurrence of "V" in the entire text, you must be suffering from a bad case of the DTs.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
. <= 7 =>
.
. O c a r u e n
. o t w i {T}[H] t
. h y h o {W}[e] r
. s m y l {O}[V] e
. s f a i r [E] b
. r o w, N o [R] d
. r a w n o [E] l
. i n e s t h e
. r e
.
[He.VERE] 7
Lea wrote: <<"HEVERE [sic]" is moronic nonsense, Art.>>
https://tinyurl.com/yczlkh29
It doesn't *say* "HENRYVERE", Art; rather, it says "HEVERE [sic]", which is still moronic nonsense.

Incidentally, Art, just so you know: Whittemore's blog is a barking mad source.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
and I rather enjoy figuring this out for myself.
<<But you haven't figured *any* of it out, Art!
You've made zero progress since you first started!>>
Lea wrote: <<You see what I mean, Art?
You're reduced to hallucinating *nonexistent* anagrams
and *nonexistent* equidistant letter sequences,>>
[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Art Neuendorffer (aka Noonedafter)