Heart rate study tests emotional impact of Shakespeare
2017-07-26 13:43:15 UTC
In a world where on-screen violence has become commonplace, Britain's
Royal Shakespeare Company is turning to science to discover whether
the playwright can still make our hearts race more than 400 years on.

The renowned theatre company has started measuring the pulse of audience
members as they are confronted by some of the most harrowing scenes ever
written by Shakespeare in the Roman tragedy "Titus Andronicus".

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-07-heart-emotional-impact-shakespeare.html

marc
A***@germanymail.com