Shakespeare respects
2017-08-30 13:47:03 UTC
In all respects by me; nay, more, I doubt it not. Romeo and Juliet: III, iv
For my respects are better than they seem All's Well that Ends Well: II, v
But the respects thereof are nice and trivial, King Richard III: III, vii

And she respects me as her only son. A Midsummer Night's Dream: I, i
Who respects friend? The Two Gentlemen of Verona: V, iv
When such profound respects do pull you on. King John: III, i

What should it be that he respects in her The Two Gentlemen of Verona: IV, iv
The passado he respects not, the duello he regards Love's Labour's Lost: I, ii
Spoke like a tail fellow that respects his King Richard III: I, iv

Since that respects of fortune are his love, King Lear: I, i
Since she respects my mistress' love so much. The Two Gentlemen of Verona: IV, iv
He not respects at all. what, ho, pisanio! Cymbeline: I, vi

Have daffed all other respects and made her half Much Ado About Nothing: II, iii
Call'd to that audit by advised respects; Sonnets: XLIX
But more devout than this in our respects Love's Labour's Lost: V, ii

Are base respects of thrift, but none of love: Hamlet: III, ii
And yet, in some respects, I grant, I cannot go: i King Henry IV, part II: I, ii
respects, makes a beast a man, in some other, a man Merry Wives of Windsor: V, v

William Shakespeare, author
A***@germanymail.com
2017-09-01 18:04:15 UTC