Shakespeare dwells
2017-08-09 02:19:08 UTC
dwells

To seek out sorrow that dwells every where. King Richard II: I, ii
Here where his daughter dwells; and on this coast Pericles, Prince of Tyre: IV, vi
Yet in the trial much opinion dwells; Toilus and Cressida: I, iii

Yea, and text underneath, 'here dwells benedick the Much Ado About Nothing: V, i
Which on thy soft cheek for complexion dwells Sonnets: XCIX
The eating canker dwells, so eating love The Two Gentlemen of Verona: I, i

That dwells with him, dwell with him or no? Merchant of Venice: II, ii
She that is queen of tunis; she that dwells The Tempest: II, i
O, understand my drift. she dwells so securely on Merry Wives of Windsor: II, ii

Is the way: and there dwells one mistress quickly, Merry Wives of Windsor: I, ii
Here dwells my father jew. ho! who's within? Merchant of Venice: II, vi
From cold and empty veins, where no blood dwells; King Richard III: I, ii

Exceeds man's might; that dwells with gods above. Toilus and Cressida: III, ii
But value dwells not in particular will; Toilus and Cressida: II, ii
And it is marvel he out-dwells his hour, Merchant of Venice: II, vi

And hereabouts he dwells,--which late I noted Romeo and Juliet: V, i
Will: rich honesty dwells like a miser, sir, in a As You Like It: V, iv

Tear-falling pity dwells not in this eye. King Richard III: IV, ii
dwells in the fickle grace of her he follows. King Lear: II, iv

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com
2017-08-09 22:33:30 UTC
2017-08-12 23:36:35 UTC