Shakespeare on hatred
marco
2017-06-30 03:35:28 UTC
Tempt not too much the hatred of my spirit; A Midsummer Night's Dream: II, i
What his high hatred would effect wants not King Henry VIII: I, i
We must suggest the people in what hatred Coriolanus: II, i

Unless they seek for hatred at my hands; King Henry VI, part III: IV, i
To oppose his hatred fully. welcome home. Coriolanus: III, i
The bleeding witness of her hatred by; King Richard III: I, ii

That hatred is so far from jealousy, A Midsummer Night's Dream: IV, i
I bear no hatred, blessed man, for, lo, Romeo and Juliet: II, iii
For there can live no hatred in thine eye, Sonnets: XCIII

Our former hatred, so thrive I and mine! King Richard III: II, i
More mild, but yet more harmful, kind in hatred: King Richard III: IV, iv
May cease their hatred, and this dear conjunction King Henry V: V, ii

I'll in, to urge his hatred more to clarence, King Richard III: I, i
Dissemble not your hatred, swear your love. King Richard III: II, i
And turn you all your hatred now on me? King Richard III: I, iii

Proclaimed a strumpet: with immodest hatred The Winter's Tale: III, ii
Aiming, belike, at your interior hatred, King Richard III: I, ii

William Shakespeare, gentelman
A***@germanymail.com
Art N
marco
2017-07-08 23:15:18 UTC
hate's

To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury. Sonnets: XL

I have an interest in your hate's proceeding, Romeo and Juliet: III, i

William Shakespeare, playwright
A***@germanymail.com