Crowdfunding...launched for Shakespeare festival
2017-04-15 00:58:40 UTC
Neither a borrower nor a lender be, Polonius said in William Shakespeare's "Hamlet."

Hamlet, though, notably called the king's counselor a "tedious old
fool," indicating he may, after all, be in favor of lending to the
Missouri Southern State University theater department.

The "borrowing" is being done by way of a crowdfunding effort for the
school's 2017 Missouri Shakespeare Festival.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/news/local_news/crowdfunding-effort-launched-for-shakespeare-festival/article_201f6433-eca1-5216-8acb-8066d7587b4f.html

marc
marco
2017-04-16 06:00:03 UTC
crowds

Will crowd a feeble man almost to death: Julius Caesar: II, iv

The poor mechanic porters crowding in King Henry V: I, ii

Into whom nature hath so crowded humours that his Toilus and Cressida: I, ii

crowd us and crush us to this monstrous form, King Henry IV, part II: IV, ii

crowd to his presence, where their untaught love Measure for Measure: II, iv

Cassius, and casca; a great crowd following, among Julius Caesar: I, ii

Among the crowd i' the abbey; where a finger King Henry VIII: IV, i

Tilt-yard; and then he burst his head for crowding King Henry IV, part II: III, ii

WS
A***@germanymail.com