Shakespeare'f murders
2017-04-17 15:07:19 UTC
With twenty mortal murders on their crowns, Macbeth: III, iv
Mercy but murders, pardoning those that kill. Romeo and Juliet: III, i

Virginity murders itself and should be buried in All's Well that Ends Well: I, i
Then murders, treasons and detested sins, King Richard II: III, ii

That men must lay their murders on your neck. Othello: V, ii
O, my good lord, yonder's foul murders done! Othello: V, ii

In murders and in outrage, boldly here; King Richard II: III, ii
His secret murders sticking on his hands; Macbeth: V, ii

For I must talk of murders, rapes and massacres, Titus Andronicus: V, i
Doing more murders in this loathsome world, Romeo and Juliet: V, i

By nature made for murders and for rapes. Titus Andronicus: IV, i
Ay, and since too, murders have been perform'd Macbeth: III, iv

And smilest upon the stroke that murders me. Romeo and Juliet: III, iii
All murders past do stand excused in this: King John: IV, iii

William Shakespeare, an innocent
marco
2017-04-19 01:51:52 UTC
conquer'd

Thou art not conquer'd; beauty's ensign yet Romeo and Juliet: V, iii
Of an invincible unconquer'd spirit! King Henry VI, part I: IV, ii
When you have conquer'd my yet maiden bed, All's Well that Ends Well: IV, ii

To give me conquer'd egypt for my son, Antony and Cleopatra: V, ii
So triumph thieves upon their conquer'd booty; King Henry VI, part III: I, iv
Is an arm'd knight that's conquer'd by a lady; Pericles, Prince of Tyre: II, ii

If we be conquer'd, let men conquer us, King Richard III: V, iii
Come in the rearward of a conquer'd woe; Sonnets: XC
But conquer'd merely. Antony and Cleopatra: III, xiii

And, now it is half-conquer'd, must I back King John: V, ii
And other of his conquer'd kingdoms, i Antony and Cleopatra: III, vi
And did deserve his change: for what I have conquer'd, Antony and Cleopatra: III, vi

And thee after, when thou hast conquer'd! Timon of Athens: IV, iii
And conquer'd it, cassibelan, thine uncle,-- Cymbeline: III, i
Defacing monuments of conquer'd france, King Henry VI, part II: I, i

William Shakespeare, conquerer
A***@germanymail.com