Shakespeare threats
2017-08-30 13:49:35 UTC
With plumed helm thy slayer begins threats; King Lear: IV, ii
With many bitter threats of biding there. The Two Gentlemen of Verona: III, i
Who threats, in course of this revenge, to do Titus Andronicus: IV, iv

Who with her head nimble in threats approach'd As You Like It: IV, iii
Thy threats have no more strength than her weak prayers. A Midsummer Night's Dream: III, ii
There is no terror, cassius, in your threats, Julius Caesar: IV, iii

The wreck of all my friends, nor this man's threats, The Tempest: I, ii
Poor clifford! how I scorn his worthless threats! King Henry VI, part III: I, i
No more than he that threats. to arms let's hie! King John: III, i

His liberty is full of threats to all; Hamlet: IV, i
Cousin of exeter, frowns, words and threats King Henry VI, part III: I, i
And you, achilles, let these threats alone, Toilus and Cressida: IV, v

And not endure all threats? sleep upon't, Timon of Athens: III, v
And threats the throat of that his officer Antony and Cleopatra: III, v

William Shakespeare, playwright
A***@germanymail.com
2017-09-01 17:21:44 UTC
2017-10-12 17:16:51 UTC