Bollywood 'Othello,' brilliant on-screen adaptation
marco
2017-05-29 05:52:18 UTC
Omkara was the second Shakespearian endeavor from director Vishal Bhardwaj,
who released Maqbool in 2003, based on Macbeth. Both films — and 2014's
Haider, based on Hamlet — transpose the Bard's classics to regional India,
and Omkara remains a stunning retelling of a world-renown story that is anything but old.

http://mashable.com/2017/05/28/bollywood-omkara-take/#vvHKPIqV3qqX

marc
marco
2017-05-29 13:21:07 UTC
wood

With wild wood-leaves and weeds I ha' strew'd his grave, Cymbeline: IV, ii

Begin these wood-birds but to couple now? A Midsummer Night's Dream: IV, i

William Shakespeare, poet
A***@germanymail.com