Shakespeare's Globe beckons
2017-05-08 01:23:27 UTC
The thrill of performing on stage at Shakespeare's Globe in London lies
just around the corner for young Dunedin actor Juliette Bernard.

The youngest of three sisters to study with Queen's High School head of
drama Terry MacTavish, Miss Bernard (18) is one of a group of about 20 young
New Zealanders who will experience an immersive experience at the London
theatre in July.

https://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/shakespeares-globe-beckons

marc
marco
2017-05-09 01:18:38 UTC
beckons

With one man beckon'd from the rest below, Timon of Athens: I, i

It beckons you to go away with it, Hamlet: I, iv

Iago beckons me; now he begins the story. Othello: IV, i

He beckons with his hand and smiles on me. King Henry VI, part I: I, iv

beckoning with fiery truncheon my retire; Toilus and Cressida: V, iii

William Shakespeare, poet
A***@germanymail.com