Shakespeare most controversial work
Add Reply
g***@gmail.com
2016-12-27 10:01:57 UTC
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/features/merchant-of-venice-exploring-shakespeares-most-controversial-work-a6948621.html
marco
2016-12-27 18:08:10 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/theatre-dance/features/merchant-of-venice-exploring-shakespeares-most-controversial-work-a6948621.html
2016-12-31 17:56:21 UTC
controversy

And then rejourn the controversy of three pence to a Coriolanus: II, i
Who, but for staying on our controversy, The Comedy of Errors: V, i

This controversy. The Taming of the Shrew: V, i
That shall be swallow'd in this controversy. King Henry V: II, iv

My liege, here is the strangest controversy King John: I, i
Dismiss the controversy bleeding the more entangled Coriolanus: II, i

controversy: there was, for a while, no money bid Hamlet: II, ii
controversy: as, for example, thou thyself art a Measure for Measure: I, ii

And stemming it with hearts of controversy; Julius Caesar: I, ii
Acquainted him with the cause in controversy between Merchant of Venice: IV, i

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com