...$25,000 for your Shakespearean fan fiction
marco
2017-04-28 16:50:58 UTC
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears -- and your Shakespearean fan fiction.

Do you want to become a modern-day Shakespeare, or at least the next
best thing? Do you have a great idea for a play about, say, Hamlet's
evil twin?

The American Shakespeare Center, a regional theater company in
Staunton, Virginia, is looking to stage new plays as companion pieces
to William Shakespeare's classics -- all 38 of them.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/us/shakepeare-contemporary-contest-trnd/

marc
A***@germanymail.com
Art N
marco
2017-04-29 20:58:56 UTC
fiction

E'en so, sir, as I say. and, for thy fiction, Timon of Athens: V, i

Condemn it as an improbable fiction. Twelfth Night: III, iv

But in a fiction, in a dream of passion, Hamlet: II, ii

William Shakespeare, author