Shakespeare on eternity
2017-04-16 03:07:33 UTC
eternity was in our lips and eyes, Antony and Cleopatra: I, iii
To eternity doth rest, Various poetry: XXI

Time's thievish progress to eternity. Sonnets: LXXVII
Passing through nature to eternity. Hamlet: I, ii

Or laid great bases for eternity, Sonnets: CXXV
Let mars divide eternity in twain, Toilus and Cressida: II, iii

His bidding. he wants nothing of a god but eternity Coriolanus: V, iv
eternity and could put breath into his work, would The Winter's Tale: V, ii

Beyond all date, even to eternity; Sonnets: CXXII
Because I wish'd this world's eternity. King Henry VI, part II: II, iv
And make us heirs of all eternity. Love's Labour's Lost: I, i

William Shakespeare, gentleman
marco
2017-04-18 06:04:18 UTC
forgiveness

More sins for this forgiveness prosper may. King Richard II: V, iii
Exchange forgiveness with me, noble hamlet: Hamlet: V, ii

Oftener ask forgiveness. Measure for Measure: IV, ii
Must ask my child forgiveness! The Tempest: V, i

His welcomes forth; asks thee the son forgiveness, The Winter's Tale: IV, iv
forgiveness, horse! why do I rail on thee, King Richard II: V, v

Thy mother!' then asks bohemia forgiveness; then The Winter's Tale: V, ii
Ask her forgiveness? King Lear: II, iv

And ask of thee forgiveness: so we'll live, King Lear: V, iii

William Shakespeare, gentleman
A***@germanymail.com