FAQ of HLAS
g***@gmail.com
2017-11-01 05:10:45 UTC
This Sessions, to our great grief we pronounce,
Even pushes 'gainst our heart
- Leontes WT III, II

http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de/
- HLAS FAQ
Arthur Neuendorffer
2017-11-01 19:30:26 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
This Sessions, to our great grief we pronounce,
Even pushes 'gainst our heart
- Leontes WT III, II
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-to-consider-sending-nyc-terrorist-to-gitmo-labels-justice-system-joke-and-a-laughingstock/

Trump Calls Justice System ‘Joke’ & ‘Laughingstock’
by Ken Meyer | 1:06 pm, November 1st, 2017

Trump “We have to come up with punishment that’s far quicker and far greater than the punishment these animals are getting right now. They’ll go through court for years. At the end, they’ll be – who knows what happens. We need quick justice, and we need strong justice. Much quicker and much stronger than we have right now, because what we have right now is a joke, and it’s a laughing stock. And no wonder so much of this stuff takes place.”
Don
2017-11-01 21:29:51 UTC
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 12:30:26 -0700 (PDT), Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by g***@gmail.com
This Sessions, to our great grief we pronounce,
Even pushes 'gainst our heart
- Leontes WT III, II
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-to-consider-sending-nyc-terrorist-to-gitmo-labels-justice-system-joke-and-a-laughingstock/
Trump Calls Justice System ‘Joke’ & ‘Laughingstock’
by Ken Meyer | 1:06 pm, November 1st, 2017
Trump “We have to come up with punishment that’s far quicker and far greater than the punishment these animals are getting right now. They’ll go through court for years. At the end, they’ll be – who knows what happens. We need quick justice, and we need strong justice. Much quicker and much stronger than we have right now, because what we have right now is a joke, and it’s a laughing stock. And no wonder so much of this stuff takes place.”
17

Antony and Cleopatra [V, 2]

Cleopatra

Nay, 'tis most certain, Iras: saucy lictors
Will catch at us, like strumpets; and scald rhymers
Ballad us out o' tune: the quick comedians
Extemporally will stage us, and present
Our Alexandrian revels; Antony
Shall be brought drunken forth, and I shall see
Some squeaking Cleopatra boy my greatness
I' the posture of a whore.