<neonpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
2013-06-13 16:33:17 UTC
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-14 04:48:41 UTC
Absolutely nothing? I just wrote a post to Google, Inc in regard
to the electronic crap you dumped into my Mac & monitor. I'm waiting
to see Google's reply.
And don't post to me again or I will report you to Google because what
you have posted above only demonstrates you are nuts. God, you make
Webb look like a genius.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-14 04:56:34 UTC
All right, Art, I've composed myself, you can leave what you
posted online, I don't care one way or the other. But what
I've gathered from reading the Google Inc article at the New York
Times, these products are not ready for prime time, they're not
safe, they haven't been tested.
In fact I wrote an email to one of the NYT reporters, I'll see
if he writes me back.
I consider, Art, these products to be insufficiently tested and
I think the same conclusion is coming from Google Inc. I'm
really wary of this sudden jump into the future, Google needs
to focus on development because it sure as hell is not there
yet.
Absolutely nothing? I just wrote a post to Google, Inc in regard
to the electronic crap you dumped into my Mac & monitor. I'm waiting
to see Google's reply.
Sorry, Art, I lost my poise, such as it is, the impetuousness of Google is
freaking me out, they are going to be sorry for driving this product
ahead. I can only imagine class action lawsuits on Google's horizon.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-20 01:30:51 UTC
edit: I am going to haunt Salon.com and other online
sites that are intensely concerned that Google is releasing
products long before their time. I will occasionally
report back, I'm sorely tempted to contact Dr. Art Neuendorffer Jr.
and ask him to get some help for his dad, but I've never
inserted myself into anyone else's family problems, and this
is no time to start. Art has lost his mind, let his family
take care of him.
David L. Webb
2013-06-23 13:01:45 UTC
edit: I am going to haunt Salon.com and other online
sites that are intensely concerned that Google is releasing
products long before their time. I will occasionally
report back, I'm sorely tempted to contact Dr. Art Neuendorffer Jr.
You would not succeed. Art's son's name is not Dr. Art Neuendorffer,
Jr., but rather Dr. *Stephen* Neuendorffer. You just cannot get
*anything* right.
and ask him to get some help for his dad, but I've never
inserted myself into anyone else's family problems,
Really?! You post bizarre delusions about me and my family nearly
every week!
and this
is no time to start. Art has lost his mind,
As Peter would say, comment would be superfluous.
let his family
take care of him.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-28 03:57:34 UTC
Post by David L. Webb
In article
edit: I am going to haunt Salon.com and other online
sites that are intensely concerned that Google is releasing
products long before their time. I will occasionally
report back, I'm sorely tempted to contact Dr. Art Neuendorffer Jr.
You would not succeed. Art's son's name is not Dr. Art Neuendorffer,
Jr., but rather Dr. *Stephen* Neuendorffer. You just cannot get
*anything* right.
IF YOU GO, WEBB, TO THE MAIN POSTING PAGE AND TYPE IN
NEUENDORFFER, YOU WILL GET PHOTOS OF MANY NEUENDORFFERS,
I DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY'RE RELATED TO ART BUT
I WILL SAY THAT THE NEUENDORFFERS ARE BEAUTIES, THESE GUYS
ARE AS HANDSOME AS IT GETS. WELL, THE DANES FOUND THE
GERMANS TO BE INTIMIDATINGLY BEAUTIFUL, THEY STILL ARE TO
THIS VERY ERA.
Really?! You post bizarre delusions about me and my family nearly
every week!
IF YOU KEEP PUTTING YOUR FAMILY PHOTOS ONLINE, WEBB, YOU
MAY EVENTUALLY REGRET IT. I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT YOUR PHOTOS
SINCE BEFORE I TOOK SEVEN YEARS OFF. I DON'T CARE, I JUST WISH
YOU WOULD STOP DOGGING ME THROUGH THIS NEWSGROUP.
GO AWAY, PLEASE.
David L. Webb
2013-07-08 01:37:24 UTC
Post by David L. Webb
Post by David L. Webb
In article
[...]
Post by David L. Webb
Post by David L. Webb
edit: I am going to haunt Salon.com and other online
sites that are intensely concerned that Google is releasing
products long before their time. I will occasionally
report back, I'm sorely tempted to contact Dr. Art Neuendorffer Jr.
You would not succeed. Art's son's name is not Dr. Art Neuendorffer,
Jr., but rather Dr. *Stephen* Neuendorffer. You just cannot get
*anything* right.
IF YOU GO, WEBB, TO THE MAIN POSTING PAGE
The "main posting page"? What might that be?
Post by David L. Webb
AND TYPE IN
NEUENDORFFER, YOU WILL GET PHOTOS OF MANY NEUENDORFFERS,
I DON'T KNOW WHETHER OR NOT THEY'RE RELATED TO ART BUT
I WILL SAY THAT THE NEUENDORFFERS ARE BEAUTIES, THESE GUYS
ARE AS HANDSOME AS IT GETS. WELL, THE DANES FOUND THE
GERMANS TO BE INTIMIDATINGLY BEAUTIFUL, THEY STILL ARE TO
THIS VERY ERA.
...none of which alters in the slightest the fact that Art's son is
not Dr. Art Neuendorffer, Jr. You just cannot get *anything* right.
Post by David L. Webb
Post by David L. Webb
Really?! You post bizarre delusions about me and my family nearly
every week!
IF YOU KEEP PUTTING YOUR FAMILY PHOTOS ONLINE, WEBB, YOU
MAY EVENTUALLY REGRET IT.
I have *never* posted any photo of myself or of my family online; you
must be hallucinating again.
Post by David L. Webb
I HAVEN'T LOOKED AT YOUR PHOTOS
SINCE BEFORE I TOOK SEVEN YEARS OFF.
There were no photos then either, because I have *never posted any*.
You just cannot get *anything* right, but it evidently does not matter
to you, since you apparently prefer hallucinations to facts anyway.
GO AWAY, PLEASE.
Arthur Neuendorffer
2013-06-14 11:05:30 UTC
Absolutely nothing?
Well, 236 unreadable posts
because they are *ALL* considered "quotes."
You have out Knaved KQKnave.

I hope you and your Baconian overlords are proud.

Art N.
n***@gmail.com
Baconian overlords? You could do standup, Art, you're hilarious.
n***@gmail.com
Arthur Neuendorffer
2013-06-16 12:44:31 UTC
Baconian overlords?  You could do standup, Art, you're hilarious.
Congratulations, Elizabeth!

You actually posted something that is readable at Google Groups.

Try to remember what you did and repeat.

Art
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-30 00:59:51 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Absolutely nothing?
Well, 236 unreadable posts
because they are *ALL* considered "quotes."
You have out Knaved KQKnave.
I hope you and your Baconian overlords are proud.
Art N.
Eliz writes: I have no idea what you're talking about, Art
but if I see your name on ANY post I will click on by and
nevere return. As far as "Baconian Overlords" are concerned,
that's hilarious, you should write comedy. And btw, this is
my last post to the Prima Donna of HLAS, Arthur Neuendoerffer.
Good luck and God bless.
Elizabeth
David L. Webb
2013-06-14 19:03:47 UTC
In article
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
True. But count your blessings, Art -- empty posts are her *only*
error-free posts.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-20 04:39:48 UTC
Post by David L. Webb
In article
,
SADLY, WEBB, WE WILL NEVERE KNOW WHETHER YOU CAN
POST OR NOT . . . . SINCE . . . YOU HAVE NEVERE WRITTEN
A SINGLE POST ON ANY SUBJECT PERTINENT TO THIS WEBSITE.
ART, AT LEAST TAKES ARTISTIC CARE IN EVERYTHING HE
POSTS, OH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU DID EMAIL ME ON SOME
LUNATIC PRODUCT RE: PETS, COMPARING ALL THE POSTERS
IN HLAS TO ANIMALS AND ADVOCATING THAT THEY USE
THIS PRODUCT PRODUCED FOR DOGS. I THINK I CAN FIND
YOUR POST IN MY GMAIL ACCOUNT, I'LL BE SURE TO POST
IT BECAUSE IT REVEALS A LOT ABOUT YOUR CONTEMPT
FOR THOSE WHO POST IN HLAS.
error-free posts.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-23 00:07:25 UTC
Post by David L. Webb
In article
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
True. But count your blessings, Art -- empty posts are her *only*
error-free posts.
Elizabeth writes: Webb, you have never written a single post on
any topic relevant to this forum. My prediction is that you're
going to have to spend an eternity of incarnations as a dumbass.
Ok, back to your constant fragging on Art, Webb. I don't give a
crap anymore.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-15 02:32:24 UTC
Well, I emailed your cascade of crap to my daughter and she agrees with
you, Art, it means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-17 07:01:49 UTC
Elizabeth's post to the sane in HLAS: This is Art's attempt at
wearing me down, trying to scare me, making me shut up
about sticking his google glass i pad at my monitor. If this
monitor suddenly blows up I'm sending Art the bill. I used
to think Art was sane but after what, thirty years of Webb
ragging on Art night and day, I have to believe that Art has
lost his full faculties, he's turned coarse and cold. So be it.
Arthur Neuendorffer
2013-06-17 07:07:45 UTC
Elizabeth,

Do you understand, at all, that you have a technical posting problem?

Do you give a damn that you have a technical posting problem?

You are giving Baconians a bad name just as KQKnave has given
Stratfordians a bad name
but maybe you don't give a sh*t.

Art N.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-17 08:11:22 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Elizabeth,
Do you understand, at all, that you have a technical posting problem?
What would that be, Art, can you explain it in detail?
Do you give a damn that you have a technical posting problem?
I'm indifferent.
You are giving Baconians a bad name just as KQKnave has given
Stratfordians a bad name
but maybe you don't give a sh*t.
Stop making crap up. Art, you scare me but only when you're
getting into my machine and my monitor. I'm researching this
problem at Google but I think the problem is coming from you.
You're such a liar, you had me correcting my own email name,
day after day. I'm sick of you Art.
Art N.
Arthur Neuendorffer
2013-06-17 13:17:15 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Elizabeth,
Do you understand, at all, that you have a technical posting problem?
What would that be, Art, can you explain it in detail?
At Google Groups *ALL* of your post look like:
---------------------------------------
***@gmail.com

---------------------------------------
and it is (mis)quoted" remarks from those of everyone else.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Do you give a damn that you have a technical posting problem?
I'm indifferent.
Apparently.

Houlsby shit all over my threads but at least he had the
courtesy to read them and respond in a proper fashion.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
You are giving Baconians a bad name just as KQKnave has given
Stratfordians a bad name
but maybe you don't give a sh*t.
Stop making crap up. Art, you scare me but only when you're
getting into my machine and my monitor.  I'm researching this
problem at Google but I think the problem is coming from you.
You're such a liar, you had me correcting my own email name,
day after day. I'm sick of you Art.
Then leave me & especially my threads alone.

If you *must* quote me then start your own threads so that I don't
have to restart my own.

Art N.
n***@gmail.com
2013-07-01 09:19:33 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Elizabeth,
Do you understand, at all, that you have a technical posting problem?
What would that be, Art, can you explain it in detail?
---------------------------------------
Oh wow, that's horrible, how could I have let that happen,
I must have overlooked it while I was doing all your dirty
work which only resulted in your shoving your I Pad up
against my monitor and all hell broke lose. that thing is
dangerous, it PULSATES, at least when it comes in contact
with the back of a monitor.
So? Are you trying to trick me again into doing your dirty work
with what I believe is a potentially dangerous and untested I pad,
stay out of my computer, stay out of my threads, stay out of my posting
boxes, I happen to be a "member" of Google Groups, it took
me over a week to get there but I passed every test.
---------------------------------------
and it is (mis)quoted" remarks from those of everyone else.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Do you give a damn that you have a technical posting problem?
I'm indifferent.
Apparently.
Houlsby shit all over my threads but at least he had the
courtesy to read them and respond in a proper fashion.
That's hilarious, poor Houlsby, he had to deal with the
arrogant Art.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
You are giving Baconians a bad name just as KQKnave has given
Stratfordians a bad name
but maybe you don't give a sh*t.
Stop making crap up. Art, you scare me but only when you're
getting into my machine and my monitor.  I'm researching this
problem at Google but I think the problem is coming from you.
You're such a liar, you had me correcting my own email name,
day after day. I'm sick of you Art.
Then leave me & especially my threads alone.
That is hilarious, I NEVER get into your threads, there's too much
rubble in the way. I just squint and scroll right past them.
If you *must* quote me then start your own threads so that I don't
have to restart my own.
WHAT, AM I PSYCHIC? I don't know when you're going to start a
thread. I'm getting out of this posting box and if you come out
to the Coast Range you will not be welcomed by Jim, I've told him
all about you, Neuendorffer.
Art N.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-20 01:35:16 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Elizabeth,
Do you understand, at all, that you have a technical posting problem?
NO, AND I'M NOT TAKING ANY MORE OF YOUR ADVICE, ART, AFTER
WHAT, ALL THESE YEARS? I AM STILL INTERESTED IN STUDYING THE
ELIZABETHANS, THEY ARE CERTAINLY MORE RIVETING THAN YOU ARE.
Do you give a damn that you have a technical posting problem?
NO, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
You are giving Baconians a bad name just as KQKnave has given
Stratfordians a bad name
but maybe you don't give a sh*t.
OH MY GOD, "I'M GIVING THE BACONIANS A BAD NAME?" I DOUBT
THAT THE OXFORDIANS APPRECIATE YOUR SUBMERSING OXFORD
IN THAT TOWER OF CRAP YOU CREATE EVERYDAY, DAY IN AND DAY
OUT IN HLAS.
Art N.
n***@gmail.com
2013-07-01 09:07:26 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Elizabeth,
Do you understand, at all, that you have a technical posting problem?
Do you give a damn that you have a technical posting problem?
Well, I don't see any carets on your post to me above?
You are giving Baconians a bad name just as KQKnave has given
Stratfordians a bad name
but maybe you don't give a sh*t.
KQ KNAVE has not given Stratfordians a bad name, you, Art
have given HLAS a bad name, you're all about hoaxing other
posters into doing your dirty work. And I thought you were
coming out to the Coast Range to do me bodily harm, there's
Jim, polishing his old side arm, he's really disappointed.
Art N.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-18 12:12:25 UTC
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
ELIZABETH NOTES: ARE YOU KIDDING, IT'S INDICATIVE OF TORTURED MIND.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU POST, ART, HLAS POSTERS WILL MAKE OF IT WHAT
THEY MAY.
Arthur Neuendorffer
2013-06-18 12:15:41 UTC
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
ELIZABETH NOTES:  ARE YOU KIDDING, IT'S INDICATIVE OF TORTURED MIND.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU POST, ART, HLAS POSTERS WILL MAKE OF IT WHAT
THEY MAY.
Then leave me & especially leave my threads alone!!!!

Art N.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-23 00:13:05 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
NEUENDORFFER. I don't know what you're talking about, if I see
your tower of Babble, I just click right past it. You must realize that
.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
when the text is set, there's no way to rearrange it, so I just click
onto the next page.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
ELIZABETH NOTES:  ARE YOU KIDDING, IT'S INDICATIVE OF A TORTURED MIND.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU POST, ART, HLAS POSTERS WILL MAKE OF IT WHAT
THEY MAY.
Then leave me & especially leave my threads alone!!!!
YOU'RE HALLUCINATING. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN INTO YOUR THREADS!!!!
Art N.
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-20 01:25:34 UTC
Wow, Finally!! proof that Google Groups hath too much of Art.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-20 11:58:27 UTC
This is really so impressive, Art, we ought to give it a
name like "Mount Assmore." Whadda you think?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
n***@gmail.com
2013-06-30 04:53:45 UTC
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
GOD, ART, IT TOOK TWENTY YEARS FOR ME TO FIND OUT THAT
YOU'RE A CREEP, YOUR INVASION OF MY MONITOR AND HOUSE,
ADDRESS AND I WAS WILLING TO DO IT FOR YOU BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU,
N O T A N Y M O R E.
n***@gmail.com
2013-07-04 01:25:21 UTC
I HATE IT WHEN MEN GET HYSTERICAL ALTHOUGH YOU CERTAINLY
HAVE GOUNDS FOR ONLINE HARASSMENT, WEBB IS RELENTLESS.
I'D SUE HIM AND IF YOU WANT TO CALL ME AS A WITNESS I'LL BE THERE.
SEE EVIDENCE OF A TORTURED MIND BELOW AND I DO
BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE A HARASSMENT SUIT AGAINST
WEBB, HE CERTAINLY TORMENTED YOU WITH HIS WITLESS
NITWIT WIT FOR AS MANY AS THIRTY YEARS DAY IN AND
DAY OUT.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
LET'S JUST MAKE A PACT, ART, I WILL NEVER POST TO YOU AGAIN
AND YOU WILL STAY OUT OF MY POSTS STARTING RIGHT NOW!
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-10 01:21:08 UTC
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
a***@gmail.com
2020-06-12 15:42:22 UTC
Skjsjdjdjdjd
nordicskiv2
2020-06-19 02:40:18 UTC
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
It's nice of you to keep the tradition alive, Art.