hydrocortisone survives
Dim Witte
2020-09-03 08:19:47 UTC
Article at
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1330491/coronavirus-update-news-latest-treatment-hydrocortisone-reduces-death
indicates that hydrocortisone--the malaria treatment pill "take one,
twice a day," is now updated with some statistical proof.

Trump suggested that hydrocortisone be considered as early treatment
for Covid-19, but got panned by various political commentators.
Evidently the drug is still useful for Covid patients. We'll see how
this plays out in the news, again.
Donald Cameron
2020-09-03 08:22:19 UTC
Post by Dim Witte
Article at
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1330491/coronavirus-update-news-latest-treatment-hydrocortisone-reduces-death
indicates that hydrocortisone--the malaria treatment pill "take one,
twice a day," is now updated with some statistical proof.
Trump suggested that hydrocortisone be considered as early treatment
for Covid-19, but got panned by various political commentators.
Evidently the drug is still useful for Covid patients. We'll see how
this plays out in the news, again.
Sorry, posted to wrong news group, and I can't think of any reasonable
connection with Shakespeare.