FAQ of HLAS
Greg Reynolds
2020-10-01 05:24:51 UTC
May it be gently heard: when we debate
      - Lepidus A&C II, ii

http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de/
      - HLAS FAQ
Donald Cameron
2020-10-01 07:32:30 UTC
On Wed, 30 Sep 2020 22:24:51 -0700 (PDT), Greg Reynolds
Post by Greg Reynolds
May it be gently heard: when we debate
      - Lepidus A&C II, ii
http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de/
      - HLAS FAQ
I can imagine Trump and Biden as actors in Roman garb, plotting in
Julius Caesar. Would have been well done if Donald had use rhetoric
of an Anthony in his debate strategy, and parodied Biden with ironic
wit, as in "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him," and managed to
bring up obvious negatives in the guise of being presidential and
kind.
Greg Reynolds
2020-10-01 14:16:15 UTC
"He's but a filthy piece of work."
- Apemanus Timon of Athen I, i
f***@gmail.com
2020-10-05 14:16:30 UTC
.
Greg Reynolds
2021-01-01 06:10:37 UTC
What, old acquaintance! Could not all this flesh
Keep in a little life?
      - Prince Henry HIV part 1 V, iv

http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de/
      - HLAS FAQ
Greg Reynolds
2021-02-01 15:33:49 UTC
His army is a ragged multitude
Of hinds and peasants, rude and merciless
      - Messenger King Henry VI HVI IV, iv

- HLAS FAQ
Arthur Neuendorffer
2021-02-03 19:25:17 UTC
Post by Greg Reynolds
His army is a ragged multitude
Of hinds and peasants, rude and merciless
- Messenger King Henry VI HVI IV, iv
Mes. The Rebels are in *Southwarke*: Fly my Lord:
. Iacke Cade proclaimes himselfe Lord Mortimer,
. Descended from the Duke of Clarence house,
. And calle{S} yo{U}r G{R}ac{E} Us{U}rp{E}r, openly,
. And vowes to Crowne himselfe in Westminster.
. His Army is a ragged multitude
. Of Hindes and Pezants, rude and mercilesse:
{E.UERUS} -3
. . Only full "Butcher" intro in the Folio:
. . . tinyurl.com/hi5hhbfb
Butcher: And furth[E]rmo[R]e, we[E]'l ha[V]e th[E] Lor[D] Say[E]s
. . . . . head, for selling the Dukedome of Maine.
. <= 4 =>
.
. .A. n. d. f
. .u. r. t. h
. [E] r. m. o
. [R] e, w. e
. [E]'l. h. a
. [V] e. t. h
. [E] L. o. r
. [D] S. a. y
. [E] s. h. e
. .a. d,
.
[E. DE VERE] -4 : Prob. in only "Butcher" ~ 1 in 30,000
marc hanson
- HLAS FAQ.
Greg Reynolds
2021-03-01 06:09:01 UTC
Post by Greg Reynolds
What, old acquaintance! Could not all this flesh
Keep in a little life?
- Prince Henry HIV part 1 V, iv
http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de/
- HLAS FAQ