Cheat
marc hanson
2020-08-26 20:11:32 UTC
[test]

Henry IV Part 2 II.iv.94
He's no swaggerer, hostess, a tame cheater,
Hee's no Swaggerer (Hostesse:) a tame Cheater, hee:

Henry IV Part 2 II.iv.99
Cheater, call you him? I will bar no honest man
Cheater, call you him? I will barre no honest man

Henry IV Part 2 II.iv.100
my house, nor no cheater, but I do not love swaggering;
my house, nor no Cheater: but I doe not loue swaggering;

Henry IV Part 2 II.iv.120
you poor, base, rascally, cheating, lack-linen mate!
you poore, base, rascally, cheating, lacke-Linnen-Mate:

Henry IV Part 2 II.iv.136
Captain! Thou abominable damned cheater, art
Captaine? thou abhominable damn'd Cheater, art

King John II.i.572
But the word ‘ maid,’ cheats the poor maid of that –
But the word Maid, cheats the poore Maide of that.

Love's Labour's Lost IV.iii.286
Some tricks, some quillets, how to cheat the devil!
Some tricks, some quillets, how to cheat the diuell.

Much Ado About Nothing I.i.222
thanks; but that I will have a recheat winded in my
thankes: but that I will haue a rechate winded in my

Richard III I.i.19
Cheated of feature by dissembling Nature,
Cheated of Feature by dissembling Nature,

The Comedy of Errors I.ii.101
Disguised cheaters, prating mountebanks,
Disguised Cheaters, prating Mountebankes;

The Comedy of Errors IV.iii.78
I hope you do not mean to cheat me so.
I hope you do not meane to cheate me so?

The Merry Wives of Windsor I.iii.64
region in Guiana, all gold and bounty. I will be cheaters
Region in Guiana: all gold, and bountie: I will be Cheaters

The Tempest I.i.54
We are merely cheated of our lives by drunkards.
We are meerly cheated of our liues by drunkards,

The Tempest III.ii.42
a sorcerer, that by his cunning hath cheated me of the
A Sorcerer, that by his cunning hath cheated me / Of the

The Winter's Tale IV.iii.27
this caparison, and my revenue is the silly cheat.
this Caparison, and my Reuennew is the silly Cheate.

The Winter's Tale IV.iii.118
not this cheat bring out another, and the shearers prove
not this Cheat bring out another, and the sheerers proue

Titus Andronicus V.i.111
I played the cheater for thy father's hand,
I play'd the Cheater for thy Fathers hand,

William Shakespeare, gentleman
f***@gmail.com