I'm sending you these bird videos
2020-07-04 16:41:45 UTC
<<Was there supposed to have been any point to the above data dump, Art?
If so, what was it? Although Shakespeare is thought by some to have
had a hand in _Edward III_, Oxford has perhaps the better claim.>>
Lea wrote: <<You pulled it out of something, all right,
but not out of a rock, Art.>>
You post so rarely nowadays that I sort of
consider you my own *ex-caliber*, Dave.
<<I'm surprised that you haven't figured out why, Art -- although by now I
should not be at all surprised by your frequently demonstrated inability to
connect the dots. For obvious reasons, participants in the annual
Shakespeare Authorship CoVERup Conspirators' Conclave could not travel to
the planned location for the event this year. Thus our plans had to be
scrapped, and the event had to be held virtually, via online
videoconferencing. The technical, logistical, and security problems
(especially the latter) were enormous, and the Grand Master's most trusted
agents have been working nonstop for months to make the event a success.
Now that St. John's Day is past, I can finally relax a little, but you
won't be getting a postcard from the venue this year, Art, because there
wasn't one.>>
Since you didn't have an opportunity to travel this year
I'm sending you these bird videos:

https://www.peterdawkins.com/articles/pd_shakespeare%20enigma.htm
The Shakespeare Enigma (page 107)
Lea wrote: <<As should be clear from the author's
self-description as a seer and geomancer,
that's a nutcase source, Art.
I suppose *you* could be a professional architect, Dave:

https://www.peterdawkins.com/pd_biography.html

Peter Dawkins (born 12 November 1945): After practising as an architect for nine years in both England and Scotland, from 1978 onwards Peter has devoted himself full-time to research, education and healing work in connection with the world’s wisdom traditions, mythology, architecture and landscape, with an especial focus on the intimate relationship between the human being, the landscape and the spiritual realms.
There are *26* in all - 13 knights and 13 ladies-
The Names of the *26* Principall Actors
Lea wrote: <<So you're just engaging in your usual nutcase numerology with
the number 26, Art? But you seem to have oVERlooked the fact that the
number 26 is half of a deck of cards. But that's as it should be -- after
all, anyone who has read your posts has known for years that you are not
playing with a full deck, Art.>>
Is Shaksper the Anno 53rd joker of a Masonic DECK, Dave?
<<There are not 53 jokers in *any* deck of cards, Art.>>

<<That's hilarious, Art! She doesn't even know how to pronounce "Jacobean"
-- indeed, she pronounces it like "Jacobian", which is something completely
different. (If Lehigh had not had a literacy requirement, Art, you might
have learned what the Jacobian of a Riemann surface is.) And her phrase
"full of allusions" is also mispronounced -- she should have said "full of
delusions".>>
Your girl with the braid doesn't know how to pronounce "spinor."
Lea wrote:

<<You're missing the point, Art -- she is performing the Dirac belt trick, while you would be performing the Дурак belt trick. [Hint: The word "дурак" is not Ossetian, Art.]>>

A Dirac bispinor is an object with four complex components.

A Дурак bispinor is an object with four simpleton components.

The Jacobi elliptic functions can be defined very simply using the
*NEVILLE* theta functions: https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/media/math/render/svg/53291acdc6fa442e1d0acb3c526dabf68cdca81c
https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Henry_Danvers%2C_1st_Earl_of_Danby

<<On the night of the death of the 17th Earl of Oxford [June 24, 1604]
Baron [H]enry [DANUERS], the Earl of Southampton and Sir Henry *NEVILLE* as
well as the a [LEE] were arrested by order of the king and Privy Council.
Baron [DANUERS] had been employed in Ireland under the Earl of Essex, and
Charles Blount, 8th Baron Mountjoy, successive lords-lieutenant of Ireland.>>
<= 2 x 17 =>
TE R RA T E (G) I TPOP U L U S M Æ R E T O{L Y M P U S H A B E}T
ST A YP A S (S) E NGER W H Y G O E S T T H O U B Y S O F A S T R
EA D IF T (H)(O) U CANS T W H O M[E N V I O U S]D E A T H H A T H
PL A{S}TW (I)(T) H INTH I S {M O N[U]M E N T|S H A K S P E A R E}W
IT H{W}HO (M)(E) Q UICK(N)a {T U R[E|D]I D E|W H O S E N A M E D}O
<TH D{E}CK> Y (S) T OMBE F A R M O[R|E]t H E N C O S T{S I E H}A L
LY T{H}EH A (T) H WRIT T L E[A.V|E|S L I V]I N G A R T B U T P A
GE T O SE R V E HISW I T T
"[ENVIOUS SLIV/ER] broke"
<<The string "ENVIOUS SLIVER" does not occur as an equidistant letter
sequence of skip 34 -- or for that matter, as an equidistant letter sequence
of *any* skip whateVER -- in the above text, Art.>>
*SHAKE-SPEARE* does not occur anywhere either, Dave.
Lea wrote: <<Certainly it does, Art;>>

Where?
<<H[E REVE]eals in the Sonnets... that he had latent homosexual tendencies
and that he carried on a protracted and degrading adulterous affair with a
repulsive dark-skin(N)ed lady who probably gave him a l(O)athsome disease.
In short, Shake(S)peare didn't write the plays bec(A)use we don't know enough
about hi(M) -- or because we know too much. The l(A)yman takes his choice.>>
________ <= 27 =>
.
. a f f a i r w i t h a r e p u l s i v e d a r k-s k i
. n (N) e d l a d y w h o p r o b a b l y g a v e h i m a
. l (O) a t h s o m e d i s e a s e.I n s h o r t,S h a k
. e (S) p e a r e d i d n't w r i t e t h e p l a y s b e
. c (A) u s e w e d o n't k n o w e n o u g h a b o u t h
. i (M) o r b e c a u s e w e k n o w t o o m u c h.T h e
. l (A) y m a n t a k e s h i s c h o i c e.
.
(A MASON) -27
Lea wrote:

<<Why are you reading upwards, Art? Reading downwards,
it is "Nos ama", which is Spanish for "He loves us".

He who? Albert Pike?

Lea wrote: <<Huh? Why him, Art?>>

(Don't worry...
Trump says he will put Pike back on his pedestal.)
. <= *26* =>
<<Now you're back to nutcase numerology with the number 26 rather than the
number 27 (or 17, or 34)?! Make up your mind (what's left of it, at any
rate), Art!>>
I explore a lot of numbers.
<<Episode 3489 (Season 27, 1996), Count von Count tricked
Oscar the Grouch into saying the word "no" 17 times,
by continuously knocking on his trash can and prodding
him to help the Count find something to count 17 of.>>
Lea wrote: <<You mean, like the number 19, Art?>>

Yes.
<<You are VERy slow on the uptake, Art -
- this has been pointed out to you countless times.>>
Could your mathematics be a little more discrete, Dave?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countable_set
<<Baconian Georg Cantor introduced the term countable set,
contrasting sets that are countable with those that are uncountable
(i.e., nonenumerable or nondenumerable). Countable sets form the
foundation of a branch of mathematics called discrete mathematics.>>
Lea wrote: <<"Countless" is not synonymous with "uncountable", Art.>>

Obviously, the Goon Squad is "unaccountable", Dave.
Sometimes I could just belt you, Dave.

Speak for yourself, Dave.
(I can still use a fidget spinor to avoid
getting any tensor about my thinning hair.)
Lea wrote:

<<As I said above, Art, that would be a _Дурак_ spinor rather than a Dirac spinor. And what you need to be worried about is not getting tenser, but getting denser -- although it's quite possible that have already attained a state tantamount to 0˚ Kelvin on that scale, Art.>>
Singh, Simon: "Geheime Botschaften", P.23
<<The *SCYTALE* is the oldest known military ciphering method.
In the year 404 B.C. only one of five messengers survived the
grueling march from Persia back to the Spartan general *LYSANDER*.
The messenger gave *LYSANDER* his belt and *LYSANDER* winded his
belt around the so-called *SCYTALE*. Thus he was informed that
the Persians planned an attack, he prepared for this attack
and was able to fend it successfully.>>
<<Anyone wrapping the above text around a belt of the appropriate diameter
to realize an equidistant letter sequence of skip 26 would find the
character string "FSIDNEI [sic]" -- which is moronic nonsense, Art.>>
Around a *SCYTALE* of the appropriate diameter?
http://tinyurl.com/l4b4rvk
Lea wrote: <<Huh?>>

It rhymes with *ITALY* :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Joyce

<<In 1915, after most of his students were conscripted in [TRIESTE: then part of Austria-Hungary] for World War I, [James Joyce (2 February 1882 - 13 January 1941)] moved to Zurich. Baron Ambrogio Ralli and Count Francesco Sordina, petitioned officials for an exit permit for the Joyces, who in turn agreed not to take any action against the emperor of Austria-Hungary during the war. Zurich during the war was home to exiles and artists from across Europe, and its bohemian, multilingual atmosphere suited him. Nevertheless, after four years he was restless, and after the war he returned to [TRIESTE: now part of {ITALY}] as he had originally planned. He found the city had changed, and some of his old friends noted his maturing from teacher to full-time artist. His relations with his brother (who had been interned in an Austrian prison camp for most of the war due to his pro-{ITALY} politics) were more strained than ever. Joyce headed to Paris in 1920 at an invitation from Ezra Pound, supposedly for a week, but he ended up living there for the next twenty years.>>
However reverting to friend Sinbad and his horrifying adventures
(who reminded him a bit of Ludwig, _alias_ Ledwidge, when he occupied
the boards of the Gaiety when Michael Gunn was identified with the
management in the _Flying Dutchman_, a stupendous success, and his host
of admirers came in large numbers, everyone simply flocking to hear him
though ships of any sort, phantom or the reverse, on the s[T]age usually
fell a bit flat as also did t[R]ains) there was nothing intrinsically
[I]ncompatible about it, he conceded. On th[E] contrary that stab in the
back touch wa[S] quite in keeping with those italianos [T]hough candidly
he was none the less fre[E] to admit those icecreamers and friers [I]n
the fish way not to mention the chip po[T]ato variety and so forth over
in little {ITALY} there near the Coombe were sober thrifty hardworking
fellows except perhaps a bit too given to pothunting the harmless
necessary animal of the feline persuasion of others at night so
as to have a good old succulent tuckin with garlic _de rigueur_
off him or her next day on the quiet and, he added, on the cheap.
. <= 33 =>
.
. a s t u p endoussuccessandhis hostofadm
. i r e r s cameinlargenumberse veryonesi
. m p l y f lockingtohearhimtho ughshipso
. f a n y s ortphantomorthereve rseonthes
. [T]a g e u suallyfellabitflata salsodidt
. [R]a i n s therewasnothingintr insically
. [I]n c o m patibleaboutithecon cededOnth
. [E]c o n t rarythatstabintheba cktouchwa
. [S]q u i t einkeepingwiththose {ITALIANOS}
. [T]h o u g hcandidlyhewasnonet helessfre
. [E]t o a d mitthoseicecreamers andfriers
. [I]n t h e fishwaynottomention thechippo
. [T]a t o v arietyandsoforthove rinlittle
. {I T A L Y} thereneartheCoombe
.
[TRIESTE,IT.] 33
only other {ITALY} in Ulysses:
He has hidden his o[W]n name, a fair name,
[WILL]iam, [I]n the plays, a super here, a
c[L]own there, as a painter of o[L]d {ITALY}
set his face in a dark corner of his canvas.
He has revealed it in the sonnets
where there is [WILL] in *OVERPLUS*.
. <= 22 =>
.
. [S H A K E S P E A R E]H e h a s h i d d e n
. h i s o [W] n n a m e,a f a i r n a m e,W i l
. l i a m,[I] n t h e p l a y s,a s u p e r h e
. r e,a c [L] o w n t h e r e,a s a p a i n t e
. r o f o [L] d{I T A L Y}
.
[WILL] 22 : Prob. skip < 12 ~ 1 in 118
. Now much beshrew my *MANNERS* and my pride,
. If Hermia meant to say *LYSANDER* lied.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/*LYSANDER*
<<*LYSANDER* (died 395 BC) was a Spartan admiral who was
able to force the Athenians to capitulate in the year 404 B.C.,
bringing the Peloponnesian War to an end. *LYSANDER* was the
first Greek to whom the cities erected altars and sacrificed
to him as to a god and the Samians voted that their festival
of Hera should be called Lysandreia.>>
<<But Art -- "Samians" is an anagram of "I'm an ass".>>
Yes you are, Dave.
Lea wrote:

<<No, Art; *you* wrote it. Besides, I'm astonished that you did not notice the alternative solution: "I'm A. N. (ass)". There can be no possible doubt about whom "A. N." refers to, and there was neVER a more *pertinent* proper name in this context. MoreoVER, it has a higher INIPNC score!
(Whereas, I am both ox and ass.)
Lea wrote:

<<Only the latter, Art. Unless perhaps you were referring to
the text of Isaiah 1:3: "The ox knows its [grand] master...">>

I know a Ship-master, and a [BOTESW]aine:
<<P.A.M. Dirac's mother, Florence Hannah Dirac, née Holten, was the daughter of a ship's captain, was born in Cornwall, England, and worked as a librarian at the Bristol Central Library.>>
THE TEMPEST. Actus primus, Scena prima.

A tempestuous noise of Thunder and Lightning heard:

Enter a Ship-master, and a [BOTESW]aine.
. B.O.T.E.S.W.("aine" : "harmony" [Scottish] )
.
(B)aron (O)f (T)itchfield/(E)arl (S)outhampton/(W)riothesley
Master. [BOTESW]aine.

[BOTES]: Heere Master: What cheere?
. B.O.T. (Baron of Titchfield)
. E.S. (Earl of Southampton)
. W. (Wriothesley)
. (B)aron (O)f (T)itchfield/[H]enry [W]riothesley
. (T)his Figure, that thou here seest put,
. It was for gentle Shakespeare cut,
. [W]herein the Graver had a strife
. with Nature, to out-doo the life :
. (O), could he but have drawne his wit
. As well in brasse, as he hath hit
. [H]is face ; the Print would then surpas[SE]
. All, that was *EVER WRIT* in bras[SE].
. (B)ut, since he cannot, Reader, looke
. Not on his Picture, but his Booke.
"In Vinculus Invictus" Motto in Tower Painting:
.
. https://tinyurl.com/zpa7rug
. https://tinyurl.com/gnj9385
.
DROESHOUT/HERODOTUS = "In Vinculus Invictus" Painting:
.
. 1) Large forehead
. 2) all seeing left eye
. 3) 14 buttons
. 4) eyebrows
. 5) nose
. 6) moustache
. 7) lips
David Webb
2020-07-06 20:40:22 UTC
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
[...]
http://youtu.be/E36racm-nrs
As Terry Ross once put it, some people have no ability whateVER for cleVER or creative ridicule, Art.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
https://www.peterdawkins.com/articles/pd_shakespeare%20enigma.htm
The Shakespeare Enigma (page 107)
Lea wrote: <<As should be clear from the author's
self-description as a seer and geomancer,
that's a nutcase source, Art.
Better that than a geomancer, Art.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
http://youtu.be/yAO_Y_641-E
<<That's hilarious, Art! She doesn't even know how to pronounce "Jacobean"
-- indeed, she pronounces it like "Jacobian", which is something completely
different. (If Lehigh had not had a literacy requirement, Art, you might
have learned what the Jacobian of a Riemann surface is.) And her phrase
"full of allusions" is also mispronounced -- she should have said "full of
delusions".>>
Your girl with the braid doesn't know how to pronounce "spinor."
<<You're missing the point, Art -- she is performing the Dirac belt trick,
while you would be performing the Дурак belt trick. [Hint: The word "дурак"
is not Ossetian, Art.]>>
A Dirac bispinor is an object with four complex components.
A Дурак bispinor is an object with four simpleton components.
Exactly, Art -- that's why your VERsion is the Дурак belt trick. Of course, some sources call it the Dirac rope trick; your VERsion would then by the Дурак dope trick.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
[...]
Get someone to read the standard sources to you, Art. I've told you before, but you were evidently unable to read what I wrote; I won't waste my time repeating all that again.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
________ <= 27 =>
.
. a f f a i r w i t h a r e p u l s i v e d a r k-s k i
. n (N) e d l a d y w h o p r o b a b l y g a v e h i m a
. l (O) a t h s o m e d i s e a s e.I n s h o r t,S h a k
. e (S) p e a r e d i d n't w r i t e t h e p l a y s b e
. c (A) u s e w e d o n't k n o w e n o u g h a b o u t h
. i (M) o r b e c a u s e w e k n o w t o o m u c h.T h e
. l (A) y m a n t a k e s h i s c h o i c e.
.
(A MASON) -27
<<Why are you reading upwards, Art? Reading downwards,
it is "Nos ama", which is Spanish for "He loves us".
He who [sic]?
Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Albert Pike?
Lea wrote: <<Huh? Why him, Art?>>
http://youtu.be/Jrltj8m3elY
...which does not answer my question, Art; why him, of all people?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
(Don't worry...
Trump says he will put Pike back on his pedestal.)
. <= *26* =>
<<Now you're back to nutcase numerology with the number 26 rather than the
number 27 (or 17, or 34)?! Make up your mind (what's left of it, at any
rate), Art!>>
I explore a lot of numbers.
Like the number 19, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<Episode 3489 (Season 27, 1996), Count von Count tricked
Oscar the Grouch into saying the word "no" 17 times,
by continuously knocking on his trash can and prodding
him to help the Count find something to count 17 of.>>
Lea wrote: <<You mean, like the number 19, Art?>>
Yes.
But that was moronic nutcase numerology that even a teenager of aVERage intelligence who had studied Algebra 1 in middle school could refute, Art!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<You are VERy slow on the uptake, Art -
- this has been pointed out to you countless times.>>
Could your mathematics be a little more discrete, Dave?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countable_set
<<Baconian Georg Cantor introduced the term countable set,
contrasting sets that are countable with those that are uncountable
(i.e., nonenumerable or nondenumerable). Countable sets form the
foundation of a branch of mathematics called discrete mathematics.>>
Lea wrote: <<"Countless" is not synonymous with "uncountable", Art.>>
Obviously, the Goon Squad is "unaccountable", Dave.
By no means, Art -- we must all answer to the Grand Master.
http://youtu.be/rC0jAICfNwc
[...]
It also rhymes with an eight-letter colloquial adVERb that describes your reasoning (usual discalimer) VERy succinctly and accurately, Art.

[Lunatic logorrhea and crackpot cryptography snipped]
"Prettily" is not the eight-letter adVERb that I had in mind, Art.

[...]
[...]
You yourself *are* a master, Art, but not of a ship; change the final voiceless bilabial stop to a voiceless alveolar stop.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Art Neuendorffer (aka Noonedafter)