Madman
f***@gmail.com
2020-07-27 18:19:07 UTC
You put sharp weapons in a madman's hands. King Henry VI, part II: III, i
One all of luxury, an ass, a madman; Measure for Measure: V, i

Till this madman show'd thee? Love's Labour's Lost: V, ii
Shall I be frighted when a madman stares? Julius Caesar: IV, iii

Nay, i'll ne'er believe a madman till I see his Twelfth Night: IV, ii
Is this the madman? Twelfth Night: V, i

In this the madman justly chargeth them. The Comedy of Errors: V, i
How now! a madman! why, thou peevish sheep, The Comedy of Errors: IV, i

Help, help, help! here's a madman will murder me. The Taming of the Shrew: V, i
A madman so long, now a fool. what, think'st Timon of Athens: IV, iii

A madman's mercy bade thee run away. Romeo and Juliet: V, iii
Morning, but as a madman's epistles are no gospels, Twelfth Night: V, i

madman and beggar too. King Lear: IV, i
madman: fie on him! Twelfth Night: I, v

madman, thou errest: I say, there is no darkness Twelfth Night: IV, ii
Habit, but your words show you a madman. why, sir, The Taming of the Shrew: V, i

William Shakespeare, gentleman
f***@gmail.com
2020-08-06 06:43:17 UTC
2020-08-06 18:10:09 UTC