Foolhardy
f***@gmail.com
2020-09-02 20:44:59 UTC
All's Well That Ends Well [IV, 1]

Parolles

Ten o'clock: within these three hours 'twill be
time enough to go home. What shall I say I have
done? It must be a very plausive invention that
carries it: they begin to smoke me; and disgraces
have of late knocked too often at my door. I find
my tongue is too foolhardy; but my heart hath the
fear of Mars before it and of his creatures, not
daring the reports of my tongue.

Richard II [V, 3]

Edmund of Langley

[Within] Open the door, secure, foolhardy king:
Shall I for love speak treason to thy face?
Open the door, or I will break it open.

William Shakespeare, gentleman
f***@gmail.com