Sonnet 17 : *WRIOTHESLEY, E. SOUTHAMPTON* anagram
2020-08-16 12:51:24 UTC

For what it's worth:
"Which hides your life , and shewes not halfe your parts:"

contains: *H. WRIOTHESLEY* (twice)

thereby using 55% of letters

(remaining letters: aaacddeffhinnoprssuu)
"So should my papers (yellowed with their age)
Be scorn'd, like old men of lesse truth then tongue,"

contains: *WRIOTHESLEY, E. SOUTHAMPTON* (twice)

thereby using 61% of letters

(remaining letters: bcddddeeeeeefgghikllllnnorrssu)
Sonnet 17 contains 501 letters including:

A 26 (2)
E 73 (6)
H 31 (4)
I 34 (2)
L 23 (2)
M 16 (2)
N 23 (2)
O 37 (6)
P 5 (2)
R 30 (2)
S 35 (4)
T 44 (6)
U 31 (2)
W 13 (2)
Y 18 (2)
------------------
2020-08-17 02:30:28 UTC
http://youtu.be/6NLXImfeFd0

[...]

. Sonnet 37

AS a decrepit father takes delight,
To see his actiue childe do deeds of youth, => o,o
S(o) I , made lame by F(o)rtunes dearest spight
------------------------------------
. Sonnet 47

BEtwixt mine eye and heart a league is tooke,
And each doth good turnes now vnto the other, => l,m,s,s,y
When that (m)ine e(y)e i(s) fami(s)ht for a (l)ooke,
------------------------------------
2020-08-17 02:44:27 UTC
[...]

To see his actiue childe do deeds of youth, => o,o,p
S(o) I , made lame by F(o)rtunes dearest s(p)ight
------------------------------------
. Sonnet 47

BEtwixt mine eye and heart a league is tooke,
And each doth good turnes now vnto the other, => l,m,s,s,y
When that (m)ine e(y)e i(s) fami(s)ht for a (l)ooke,
. Sonnet 107

NOt mine owne feares, nor the prophetick soule,
Of the wide world, dreaming on things to come, => s,u
Can yet the lea(s)e of my tr(u)e loue controule,