Roger Cotes FRS (10 July 1682 – 5 June 1716)
2018-02-18 18:04:58 UTC
<< [To] what order [do I belong], Art?>>
The Rumpelstiltskins?
KAOS?
Lea wrote: <<KAOS is a fictitious entity, Art.>>
Michael Dunn is a very real Oxfordian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart#KAOS
<<But Art -- if Oxfordians were to get smart,
then they could no longer be Oxfordians!>>
If Oxfordians were to get smart, then they would be Groupists!
<<If they were *truly* smart, they could neVER have been
duped by anti-Stratfordian rubbish in the first place!>>
If they were *truly* smart, they would have rejected the
Stratman back when they rejected the tooth fairy & Easter Bunny.
I turn LXXII on Mercurii.
<<Is it really your birthday tomorrow, Art? If so, how do you plan to
celebrate? A friendly colloquy with George Mason's sculptural simulacrum?
What is St. Carolyn giving you for the occasion, Art? John Michell's
_The new view over Atlantis_? Erich Von Däniken's _Chariots of the Gods?_,
perhaps? Steven Thomas's _The moon landing hoax: The eagle that never
landed_? John Mack's _Abduction: Human encounters with aliens_?
Something by Graham Hancock or Francis Carr? You must be a VERy easy
guy to shop for, Art.>>
If you are going to make fun of me by the company I keep
<<You actually *keep company* with the above assorted nut jobs, Art?!
Among friends, does Francis Carr go by Frank? Or Crank?
I have not conversed with Francis Carr (but I'm a fan).
But at least two of the
above nutcases presumably exhibit as much indifference to your society as
George Mason does, Art -- indeed, John Mack has been dead since 2004, while
Michell has been dead since 2009.>>
1) right wing nutjobs,
2) promoting crazy non-authorship ideas,
3) Putin puppets,
<<There you go, Art -- that's all the *more* reason that you should
be burnishing your resumé and angling for a top job in the Trump
administration! You possess not only the requirements for the job --
among those are illiteracy and unshakable imperviousness to established
fact -- but if you're in contact with Putin puppets, then you also have
the right connections!>>
I no longer conversed with Mickey Leaks/Peter Nockolds (and I'm not a fan).
4) Stratfordian math professors specifically assigned to me.
Lea wrote:

<<How many mathematics professors from Stratford do you know, Art?>>

How many Oxfordians from Oxford do you know, Dave?
It's a pretty SAD group overall.
<<But Art -- "overall" is an anagram of "A Ver?! LOL!"
INPNC = 3/7
Alan correctly points out that the Sonnets title page includes a hidden
circle with Pythagorean triangles (ideas later stolen and expanded upon
by Alexander Waugh). However, not knowing when to stop,
<<...a VERy common trait among anti-Stratfordian cranks...
Alan blunders on to state that also hidden in the Sonnets titlepage [sic]
1) e = 2.718281
<<Is he (or are you) unaware that e is irrational
(in fact, transcendental), Art?>>
Alan can be irrational (if not transcendental).
Lea wrote: <<Evidently.>>
2) Bruns [sic] constant &
3) Euler's constant.
<<I assume that you mean the Euler-Mascheroni constant, jocularly
characterized as the sum of the harmonic series minus the log of
infinity, rather than e, which is also (somewhat inaccurately)
called Euler's constant by some.>>
Lea wrote:

<<There is no uniVERsal consensus on the terminology, Art;
some call e the Euler number in honor of Euler's celebrated
formula e^{iπ}=-1, which is not unreasonable.>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Cotes

<<Roger Cotes FRS (10 July 1682 – 5 June 1716) was an English mathematician, known for working closely with Isaac Newton by proofreading the second edition of his famous book, the Principia, before publication. He also invented the quadrature formulas known as Newton–Cotes formulas and first introduced what is known today as Euler's formula [e^{iπ}+1=0]. In correspondence with Isaac Newton, Cotes designed a heliostat telescope with a mirror revolving by clockwork. He recomputed the solar and planetary tables of Giovanni Domenico Cassini and John Flamsteed, and he intended to create tables of the moon's motion, based on Newtonian principles. Cotes was born in Burbage, Leicestershire. His parents were Robert, the rector of Burbage, and his wife Grace née Farmer. Cotes died from a violent fever in Cambridge in 1716 at the early age of 33. Isaac Newton remarked, "If he had lived we would have known something."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler%27s_identity

<<It has been claimed that Swiss mathematician Leonhard Euler's identity [e^{iπ}+1=0] appears in his monumental work of mathematical analysis published in 1748, Introductio in analysin infinitorum. However, it is questionable whether this particular concept can be attributed to Euler himself, as he may never have expressed it. (Moreover, while Euler did write in the Introductio about what we today call Euler's formula, which relates e with cosine and sine terms in the field of complex numbers, the English mathematician Roger Cotes (who died in 1716, when Euler was only 9 years old) also knew of this formula and Euler may have acquired the knowledge through his Swiss compatriot Johann Bernoulli.>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_(mathematical_constant)

<<The number e is a mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828, which appears in many different settings throughout mathematics. It was discovered (in 1683
by the Swiss mathematician Jacob Bernoulli (6 January 1655 – 16 August 1705) while studying compound interest.>>
Oxfordian Orson Welles (Harry Lime):
.
"Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias
they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced
Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland
they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace,
and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
<No, Art. If that's true, then you are confirmed as a demented belieVER
that...the title page to Shakespeare's sonnets encodes the Euler number e !>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler_number
The odd-indexed Euler numbers are all zero.
Lea wrote:

<<Those are the Euler numbers (plural), Art.

There are also the Euler class, the Euler characteristic, etc. --
lots of things are named for Euler, and for good reason.>>

And yet, the Houston Eulers are now the Tennessee Titians!
Note the reseblance of Titian's "Venere" & "(L)V(C)R{E|C)E":

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venere_e_Adone_%28Tiziano_Roma%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarquin_and_Lucretia_%281571_painting%29

Titian used the same model...as did Edward de VEER:
http://tinyurl.com/okjju6s
.
. L{V}C{R|E}C{E}
. {V}
. C{E}C(i)L
. {E}
. {R}
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler%E2%80%93Mascheroni_constant
<<The Euler constant first appeared in a 1734 paper by the Swiss
mathematician Leonhard Euler, titled De Progressionibus harmonicis
observationes (Eneström Index 43). Euler used the notations C and O for
the constant. In 1790, Italian mathematician Lorenzo Mascheroni used the
notations A and a for the constant.>>
So Lorenzo Mascheroni comes along 56 years
after Euler and he gets *equal credit*
Lea wrote:

<<In the case of the Mohr–Mascheroni theorem,
Mohr published a proof of the theorem 125 years before Mascheroni.>>

Serves Mohr right for being born on April Fool's Day:

Nevertheless: The Danish Mathematics competition is named
in honour of Jørgen Mohr (1 April 1640 – 26 January 1697).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon%27s_problem

<<Napoleon's problem is a famous compass construction problem. In it, a circle and its center are given. The challenge is to divide the circle into four equal arcs using only a compass. Napoleon was known to be an amateur mathematician, but it is not known if he either created or solved the problem. Napoleon's friend the Italian mathematician Lorenzo Mascheroni introduced the limitation of using only a compass (no straight edge) into geometric constructions. But actually, the challenge above is easier than the real Napoleon's problem, consisting in finding the center of a given circle with compass alone. The following sections will describe solutions to both problems and proofs that they work. Georg Mohr's 1672 book "Euclides Danicus" anticipated Mascheroni's idea, though the book was only rediscovered in 1928.>>
They stuck a feather in his cap & called it Mascheroni's.
...but
when Lawrence Crone & Arthur Neuendorffer are 104 years late...
"Functional Powers near a Fixed Point"
by Lawrence J. Crone and Arthur C. Neuendorffer,
_Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications_,
Vol.132, No.2 June 1988.
"The authors discuss the problem of defining functional powers of
nonintegral order for an analytic mapping $z\rightarrow F(z)$ in the
neighbourhood of a fixed point $c$ at which $F(c)=c$, $|F'(c)|>1$. The
solution which they obtain is equivalent to that of, e.g., \n G.
Koenigs\en \ref[Ann. Sci. École Norm. Sup. (3) Suppl. 1884 , 1--41;
Jbuch 16 , 376]. See also a paper by \n G. Szekeres\en \ref[Acta Math.
100 (1958), 203--258; MR 21 #5744 ]. Examples discussed include
$F(z)=e^z$ with $c=0.318132+1.33724i$."
Only 104 years too late. :-)
Lea wrote:

<<Too bad, Art. Is that why you began "researching" (usual disclaimer) Shakespeare authorship and producing results that nobody else would be caught dead in a ditch with, so that your priority would be undisputed? If so, you have succeeded: *nobody* is going to steal *your* ideas (usual disclaimer), Art!>>

Like Euler, I can walk & chew gum at the same time.
David Roper has been generous with acknowledging
my authorship ideas in two of his published books.

And Alan Green is angry with Alexander Waugh for "stealing my ideas"
in his decipherment of the Sonnet's Dedication.
I'm always happy when some generously give me credit for my past work:
(e.g., Tim's Topics)
https://www.goes-r.gov/education/docs/ABI-bands-FS/ABI_Band12_Ozone_Final.pdf

but sharing credit for things like my own "(mazel?)TOVS:TOAST ozone maps"
also insures that they persist to this day: https://tinyurl.com/y8a7edx3
Nevertheless, at age 72, it is much easier to compete in the authorship field
than it ever was to to compete in science or math (with or without credit).
http://www.tobeornottobe.org/videos
<<Thanks for posting this, Art -- it's hilarious!>>
Neufer wrote: It's SAD!
This on top of Stritmatter's cold fusion conspiracy
<<Is Dr. antiStratnutter *still* going on about his cold fusion
conspiracy?!>>
I don't know any "Dr. antiStratnutter."
<<Oh, come off it, Art. Next you'll be telling me that you
don't know who "Dr." Faker is -- or who Noonedafter is!>>
I know who Dweeb is.
Lea wrote: <<Do you really, Art? I VERy much doubt it.>>
Blount: I purpose to be blunt with you, and out of my dullness to encounter you
with a Dedication in the memory of that pure elemental wit, Chris Marlow; whose
ghost or Genius is to be seen walk the Churchyard in (at the least) three or
four sheets. Me thinks you should presently look wild now, and grow humorously
frantic upon the taste of it. Well, lest you should, let me tell you...
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=93996371

<<EUGENE LESLIE WEBB JR, 86, of Maryville, Blount County, Tennessee, died Saturday, Nov. 28, 1998. Survivors include... son, Dr. David Lea Webb of Hanover. Masonic service will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday. A private Masonic interment service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Magnolia Cemetery. Les, as his many friends knew him, was also known for his work in New Providence Presbyterian Church[; someone better tell Elizabeth!]. His father, E. L. Webb Sr., for many years operated a photographic studio until after World War II days. Unique in New Providence Lodge No. 128 history was the fact that the elder Webb and his three sons on special occasions occupied the *four chairs of the lodge at the same time* while conferring degree work.

For 42 years [Les] was librarian of the Tennessee Valley Authority. A veteran of World War II, he served in the 813th Tank Destroyer Battalion in England, Africa, and Europe. He had the privilege of being raised (inducted) in New Providence Lodge by his father in 1934 and served as *Worshipful Master* in 1940.

[Les] was named the outstanding Scottish Rite Mason in East Tennessee, was coroneted a 33rd Degree Honorary at Washington, D. C., in 1957, served as President of the Masonic Veterans Association of Tennessee, was the first to have an Allied Masonic Degree named after him and was the *first recipient of the Andrew Jackson Medal* presented by the Grand Lodge of Tennessee and in 1989 he was awarded the General Grand Chapter Distinguished Service Medal.>>
<<He of the cold fusion conspiracy, Art -- not to mention the misbegotten
monograph on Shakespeare's Bible (about which the less said, the better).>>
Lea wrote: <<You didn't answer the question, Art:
Is he *still* going on about his cold fusion conspiracy?!>>

Roger *still* believes in Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR) research:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion#Current_research

<<Cold fusion research continues today in a few specific venues, but the wider scientific community has generally marginalized the research being done and researchers have had difficulty publishing in mainstream journals. The remaining researchers often term their field Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR), Chemically Assisted Nuclear Reactions (CANR), Lattice Assisted Nuclear Reactions (LANR), Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (CMNS) or Lattice Enabled Nuclear Reactions; one of the reasons being to avoid the negative connotations associated with "cold fusion". The new names avoid making bold implications, like implying that fusion is actually occurring.

The researchers who continue acknowledge that the flaws in the original announcement are the main cause of the subject's marginalization, and they complain of a chronic lack of funding and no possibilities of getting their work published in the highest impact journals. University researchers are often unwilling to investigate cold fusion because they would be ridiculed by their colleagues and their professional careers would be at risk. In 1994, David Goodstein, a professor of physics at Caltech, advocated for increased attention from mainstream researchers and described cold fusion as: "A pariah field, cast out by the scientific establishment. Between cold fusion and respectable science there is virtually no communication at all. Cold fusion papers are almost never published in refereed scientific journals, with the result that those works don't receive the normal critical scrutiny that science requires. On the other hand, because the Cold-Fusioners see themselves as a community under siege, there is little internal criticism. Experiments and theories tend to be accepted at face value, for fear of providing even more fuel for external critics, if anyone outside the group was bothering to listen. In these circumstances, crackpots flourish, making matters worse for those who believe that there is serious science going on here."
Sound familiar????
<<For some reason, many anti-Stratfordian crackpots are also right-wing
political crackpots. Most conspicuous, perhaps, are Enoch Powell and
Joseph Sobran, not to mention h.l.a.s.'s own Mr. Streitz.>>
I gave up on Dyerite Jones Harris (in part) for his right wing views.
Lea wrote: <<I haven't heard of him.>>
https://brooklynrail.org/2013/02/books/shake-speare-fission
<<Thanks, Art -- this, too, is hilarious!
I'll tell the Grand Master about it;
maybe he'll assign someone to Harris.
That all sounds rather Dyer!
Lea wrote:

<<Not really, Art - I suspect that the agent assigned to him will demolish
his "argument" (Neuendorffer disclaimer invoked) in VERy short order.>>
Jones's "politics" are terrible but [NED DYER] is clearly there:

[no doubt, one of the many contributions of his good friend
Fulke Greville: Recorder of Stratford (1606-1628)]
*TELLESTICKS* found by Jones Harris & John Rollett
The Names of the *26* Principall Actors in all these Playes.

[William Shakespeare]
Richard B(ū)rba(D)ge.
John Hemmings.
Augusti(ñ)e Phillip [S].
William Kemp [T].
Thom(ā)s Poop (e).
George Brya (N).
Henry C(O)n[D]el [L].
W(I)l(L)iam S(L) (Y|E).
{R}ichard Cowl [Y].
John Low(I)ne.
Samuell Crosse.
A(L|E]xander Co(O)k{E}.
*STONE*, n. [OE. ston, *STAN*; akin to OS. & OFries. *STEN*,
D. *STEEN*, G. stein, Sw. *STEN*, Dan. *STEEN*, Gr. a pebble.]
Prob. of 'St(e)nley' or 'St(a)nley' ~ 1 in 2,500,000
Prob. (at least) 6 of the 7[ST(e)NLEY] guys were Lord *STRANGE's*
Men while only (at most) 3 of the other 19 PA's were ~ 1 in 450
Samuel Gilburn{E}.
[R]obert Armi(N).
Will(I)am Ostl(E)r.
(N)athan Field.
John Underwoo [D].
{N}icholas T(O)ole {Y}.
William Eccl[E]ston {E}.
Joseph Taylo {R}.
Robert Be[N]fiel {D}.
Robe(R)t Gough {E}.
Richar{D} Robinso {N}.
John Shancke.
John Rice.
. <= *26* =>
.
. [W i l l i a m S h a k e s p e a r e] R i c h a r d B
. (U) r b a(D)g e.J o h n H e m m i n g s.A u g u s t i
. (N) e P h i l l i p[S]W i l l i a m K e m p [T] T h o m
. (A) s P o o p(e)G e o r g e B r y a(N) H e n r y C o n
. [D] e l l.W i l(L)i a m S l(Y|E|R}i c h a r d C o w l
. [Y] J o h n L o w(I)n e.S a m u e l l C r o s s e.A l
. [E] x a n d e r C o(O)k{E}S a m u e l G i l b u r n E
. [R] o b e r t A r m i(N)W i l l i a m O s t l E r N a
. t h a n F i e l d.J o h n U n d e r w o o [D] N i c h
. o l a s T o o l e{Y}W i l l i a m E c c l [E] s t o n
. e. J o s e p h T a y l o r.R o b e r t B e [N] f i e l
. d.
(UNA) 26 : *SPENSER* _FQ_ personification of "Truth"
[DYER] 26
[NED] -26
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/26_%28number%29
.
*26* is the gematric number, being the sum of the Hebrew characters
(Hebrew: יהוה‎) being the name of the god of Israel – YHWH (Yehweh).
Sir Philippe [SIDNEI] died of gangrene *26* days later
<<[Sir PHILIP SIDNEI (30 November 1554 - 17 October 1586)] joined Sir John Norris in the Battle of Zutphen, fighting for the Protestant cause against the Spanish. During the battle, he was shot in the thigh and died of gangrene *26* days later. According to the story, while lying wounded he gave his water to another wounded soldier, saying, "Thy necessity is yet greater than mine". As he lay dying, Sidney composed a song to be sung by his deathbed..>>
. The Original 1590 quarto edition!
http://tinyurl.com/pma5gmz
http://tinyurl.com/nsvfzdm
.
The Covntesse of Pembrokes Arcadia,
. written by Sir Philippe [SIDNEI].
.
London, Printed {For} William Ponsonbie, Anno Domini, 1590.
*125* is the gematric number, being the sum of the English
characters for PHILIP SIDNEI = [(15+8+9+11+9+15)+(18+9+4+13+5+9)]

The "intentionally concealed message" in Sonnet 125 is
that Fulke Greville: Recorder of Stratford (1606-1628)
And [NED] [DYER] (b. October 1543 – d. May 1607)
*both* "bore the canopy" {For}[SIDNEI]:

http://tinyurl.com/ptpxsdu
{Ned}[DYER] then "bore the canopy" for PHILIP SIDNEI
Sonnet *125*

. WEr't ought to me I "bore the canopy",
. With my extern the outward honoring,
. Or layd great bases {For} eternity,
. Which proues more [S]hort then wast or ruining?
. Haue [I] not seene dwellers on forme an[D] fauor
. Lose all,and more by payi[N]g too much rent
. For compound sw[E]et;Forgoing simple sauor,
. Pitt[I]full thriuors in their gazing spent.
. Noe,let me be obsequious in thy heart,
. And take thou my oblacion,poore but free,
. Which is not mixt with seconds,knows no art,
. But mutuall render onely me for thee.
. Hence,thou subbornd Informer, a trew soule
. When most impeacht,stands least in thy controule.
. <= *26* =>
.
. {F o r} e t e r n i t y,W h i c h p r o u e s m o r e
. [S] h o r t t h e n w a s t o r r u i n i n g?H a u e
. [I] n o t s e e n e d w e l l e r s o n f o r m e a n
. [D] f a u o r L o s e a l l,a n d m o r e b y p a y i
. [N] g t o o m u c h r e n t F o r c o m p o u n d s w
. [E] e t;F o r g o i n g s i m p l e s a u o r,P i t t
. [I] f u l l t h r i u o r s i n t h e i r g a z i n g
.
{For}[SIDNEI] *26* [starting in the middle of the 3rd line]
Four years later:

The Covntesse of Pembrokes Arcadia,
. written by Sir Philippe SIDNEI.
.
London, Printed For William Ponsonbie,
. Anno Domini, 1590.
---------------------------------------
{For}[SIDNEI] can also be found coincidentally as Bible Code
in the KJV bible...but only with a very large ELS skip:
My "CodeFinder Bible Code Software"
http://www.research-systems.com/codes/codefind.html

Shows me that the shortest ELS skip in _Moby Dick_
for {For}[SIDNEI] or {For}[SIDNEY] = 2818 skip

And the shortest ELS skip in (a modern) KJV
for {For}[SIDNEI] or {For}[SIDNEY] = 869 skip:
. Exodus
.
21:36 he shall surely pay ox {For} ox.......
22:8 the master of the house [S]hall be brought unto the judges...
22:15 it came for h[I]s hire.......
22:27 an[D] it shall come to pass.......
23:6 Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor i[N] his cause..
23:15 Thou shalt keep the feast of unleaven[E]d bread.......
23:23 For m[I]ne Angel shall go before thee,.......
.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-Chapter-21/
Now, in spite of all this, one might still consider the Sonnet 125
{For}[SIDNEI] Equidistant Letter Sequence a random fluke...
... except for the fact that it occurs again in Sonnet 47:
. Sonnet 47 (= 125 - 3 x 26)

. BEtwixt mine eye and heart a league is tooke,
. And each doth good turnes now vnto the other,
. When that mine eye is famisht {For} a looke,
. Or heart in loue with [S]ighes himselfe doth smother;
. W[I]th my loues picture then my eye [D]oth feast,
. And to the painted ba[N]quet bids my heart:
. An other tim[E] mine eye is my hearts guest,
. And [I]n his thoughts of loue doth share a part.
. So either by thy picture or my loue,
. Thy seife away,are present still with me,
. For thou nor farther then my thoughts canst moue,
. And I am still with them,and they with thee.
. Or if they sleepe, thy picture in my sight
. Awakes my heart,to hearts and eyes delight.
. <= *26* =>
.
. {F o r} a l o o k e,O r h e a r t i n l o u e w i t h
. [S] i g h e s h i m s e l f e d o t h s m o t h e r;W
. [I] t h m y l o u e s p i c t u r e t h e n m y e y e
. [D] o t h f e a s t,A n d t o t h e p a i n t e d b a
. [N] q u e t b i d s m y h e a r t:A n o t h e r t i m
. [E] m i n e e y e i s m y h e a r t s g u e s t,A n d
. [I] n h i s t h o u g h t s
.
{For}[SIDNEI] *26* [starting in the middle of the 3rd line]
I calculate the probability of yet another Sonnet
skip *26* ELS {For}[SIDNEI] at around 1 chance in 150,000
Note that Thomas Lant's: http://tinyurl.com/ptpxsdu
.
_The Procession at the Obsequies of Sir Philip Sidney_
features exactly 344 engraved figures (mostly in pairs).
.
. 344 = 2 x [(Sonnet *125* + Sonnet 47)]
Ergo:

1) {For}[SIDNEI] *26* in Sonnet *125* provides an excellent story
that Fulke Greville: Recorder of Stratford (1606-1628)
probably honored his deceased good friends:
Ned Dyer & Philip Sidnei in the Sonnets

2) {For}[SIDNEI] *26* in Sonnet 47 verifies that story mathematically.
https://archive.org/details/ghostrichardthi00collgoog
.
The ghost of Richard the Third. A poem, printed in 1614, and founded
upon Shakespeare's historical play. Reprinted from the only known
copy in the Bodleian library by Brooke, Christopher, d. 1628

The Ghost of Richard the Third

*STANLEY* with Richmond joines his regiment
Some fled, some stood at gaze, the rest were seene
With idle action to maintaine the field :
Powre faintly answer’d argues will to yeeld.
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/eebo/A16936.0001.001/1:7?rgn=div1;view=fulltext

. THE LEGEND OF RICHARD THE THIRD [START]
.
"To him that *IMPT my FAME* with Clio's quill
Whose magick rais'd me from oblivion's den,
That writ my storie on the Muses' hill,
And with my actions dignifi'd his pen;
He that from Helicon sends many a rill,
Whose nectared veines are drunke by thirstie men;
Crown'd be his stile with fame, his head with bayes,
And none detract, but gratulate his praise.

Yet if his scaenes have not engrost all grace
The much fam'd action could extend on stage;
If time or memory have left a place
For me to fill, t' enforme this ignorant age,
To that intent I shew my horrid face,
Imprest with feare, and characters of rage:
Nor wits, nor chronicles, could ere containe
The hell-deepe [R]each[E]s of m[Y] soun[D]l{E}s{S}[E] brai[N]e."
. <= 5 =>
.
. [R] e a c h
. [E] s o f m
. [Y] s o u n
. [D] l {E} s {S}
. [E] b r a i
. [N] e.
[NEDYER] -5 : Prob. at start ~ 1 in 5000
{SED} -2
. THE LEGEND OF RICHARD THE THIRD [END]
.
Now Englands Chaos was reduc't to order
By God-like Richmond; whose successive Stems,
The hand of Time hath Branch't in curiou(S) [B]order,
Unto the mem'rie o{F} thrice {R}oyall (I)[A]mes:
An A{N}gels Trumpe be his *TRUE FAMES* Re[C]order,
And (M)ay that Britt(A)ine Phoebus f(R)[O]m his Beame{S}
(I)n Glories lig(H)t h{I}s influe[N]ce exten{D},
His Off-spring, cou{N}tles; Peace, nor Dat{E}, nor End.
. <= 17 =>
.
. w h o s e s u c c e s s i v e S t
. e m s T h e h a n d o f T i m e h
. a t h B r a n c h t i n c u r i o
. u (S)[B] o r d e r U n t o t h e m e
. m r i e o{F}t h r i c e{R}o y a l
. l (I)[A] m e s A n A{N}g e l s T r u
. m p e b e h i s t r u e F a m e s
. R e [C] o r d e r A n d(M)a y t h a
. t B r i t t(A)i n e P h o e b u s
. f (R)[O] m h i s B e a m e{S|I)n G l
. o r i e s l i g(H)t h{I}s i n f l
. u (E)[N] c e e x t e n{D}H i s O f f
. s p r i n g c o u{N}t l e s P e a
. c e n o r D a t{E}n o r E n d
.
{FRAN.} 7
[BACON] 34 : Prob. at end ~ 1 in 387
(MARI.H.) 12 : Prob. at end ~ 1 in 328
{SIDNE.} 16 : Prob. at end ~ 1 in 120
____ Richard III Q1 (1597)
.
The Tragedy of King Richard the third. Containing, His
treacherous Plots against his brother Clarence : the pittiefull
murthe(R) of his innocent nephewes : his tyrannicall vsurpation
: with the whole cours(E) of his de{TEST}ed life,
and most deserued death. As it hath beene
lately Acted b[Y] the Right honourabl[E]
the Lord Chamberlai[N]e his seruants.
At Lon[D]on, Print(eD) by Valent[I]ne Sims,
for Andrew Wi[S]e, dwelling in Paules
{CHURCH-YARD}, at (the sig(N)e of the Angell). 1597.
. <= 63 =>
.
murth e(R) ofhisinn o centneph e weshisty r annicall v surpatio n withthew h ol
ecour s(E) ofhisdeT E STedlife a ndmostde s erueddea t hAsithat h beenelat e ly
Acted b[Y] theRight h onourabL[E]THELordC h amberlai[N]ehisseru a ntsAtLon[D]on
Print (eD) byValent[I]neSimSfo r AndrewWi{SED}welLin g inPaules{C}HURCHYAR D}at
thesi g(N) eoftheAn g ell

(N/e/DYER) -63
. <= 18 =>
.
. m u r t h e (R) o f h i s i n n o c e
. n t n e p h e w e s:h i s t y r a n
. n i c a l l v s u r p a t i o n:w i
. t h t h e w h o l e c o u r s(E)o f
. h i s d e{T E S T}e d l i f e,a n d
. m o s t d e s e r u e d d e a t h.A
. s i t h a t h b e e n e l a t e l y
. A c t e d b [Y] t h e R i g h t h o n
. o u r a b L [E] T H E L o r d C h a m
. b e r l a i [N] e h i s s e r u a n t
. s A t L o n [D] o n P r i n t e(D)b y
. V a l e n t [I] n e S i m S f o r A n
. d r e w W i {S E D} w e l L i n g i n
. P a u l e s {C} H U R C H Y A R D}a t
. (t h e s i g N e o f t h e A n g e l l)
.
{SED} 1
[{C}SIDNEY] -18: Prob. of [SIDNEY] ~ 1 in 2150

{C}ountesse of pembrooke: mary [SIDNEY]
. As You Like It : Act II, scene VII
.
Duke Senior: If that you were the good (SIR) [R]owlands son,
. As you hav[E] whisper'd faithfully [Y]ou were,
. And as mine eye [D]oth his effigies witn[E]sse,
. Most truly limn'd, a[N]d living in your face,
. Be truly welcome hither: I am the Duke
. That lov'd your Father, the residue of your fortune,
. Go to my Cave, and tell mee.
. <= 15 =>
.
. I f t h a t y o u w e r e t h e g o o
. d (S I R)[R] o w l a n d s s o n,A s y o
. u h a v [E] w h i s p e r'd f a i t h f
. u l l y [Y] o u w e r e,A n d a s m i n
. e e y e [D] o t h h i s e f f i g i e s
. w i t n [E] s s e,M o s t t r u l y l i
. m n'd,a [N] d l i v i n g i n y o u r f
. a c e,
.
(SIR)[NEDYER] -15 : Prob. in Shakespeare ~ 1 in 50
(SIR) EDward DYER (October 1543 – May 1607)
. Act III, scene vii
.
ROSALIND: Good my complection, dost thou think though
. I am caparison'd like a man, I have a doublet and hose in
. my disposition? One inch of delay more, is a South-sea
. of discoverie. I pre'thee tell me, who is it quickely, and
. speake apace: I would thou couldst stammer, that thou
. might'st powre this conceal'd man out of thy mouth, as
. Wine comes out of a narrow-mouth'd bottle: either too
. much at once, or none at all. I pre'thee take the Corke
. o[UT] of thy {M}o[UT]h, th{A}t I may d{R}inke th{Y} tyding{S}.
. <= 7 =>
.
. t h e C o r k
. e o [U T]o f t
. h y {M}o[U T]h,
. t h {A}t I m a
. y d {R}i n k e
. t h {Y}t y d i
. n g {S}.

[UT]{MARY S.} 7
{T}homas {NASHE}’s preface to Robert Greene’s (1589) _Menaphon:
It is a common practise now a daies amongst a sort of shifting companions,
that runne through EVERy arte and thrive by none, to leave the trade of
Noverint, whereto they were borne, and busie themselves with the in(D)evors
of Art, that could sca[R]c(E)lie lati{N}ize their (N)ecke-v[E]r(S)e if they
(S)h{O}uld hav(E) neede; [Y]et English S(E|N)e{C}a rea(D) by ca(N|D]le
light yeel(D|E)s m{A}nie good s[E]ntences, as Blou(D) is a {B}egger, a[N|D)
so foorth; and, if you intreate him faire in a frostie morning, {he will
affoord you whole HAMLETS}, I should say handfulls of tragical speaches.
____ <= *26* =>
.
. b u s i e t h e m s e l v e s w i t h t h e i n(D)e
. v o r s o f A r t,t h a t c o u l d s c a[R]c(E)l i
. e l a t i{N}i z e t h e i r(N)e c k e-v[E]r(S)e i f
. t h e y(S)h{O}u l d h a v(E)n e e d e[Y]e t E n g l
. i s h S(E|N)e{C}a r e a(D)b y c a(N|D]l e l i g h t
. y e e l(D|E)s m{A}n i e g o o d s[E]n t e n c e s,a
. s B l o u(D)i s a{B}e g g e r,a[N|D)s o f o o r t h;
. a n d,i f y o u i n\t\r e a t/e/h i m f a i r e i n
. a f r o s t i e m o r\n\i n/g{h e w i l l a f f o o
. r d y o u w h o l e H A M L E T S}I s h o u l d s a
. y h a n d f u l l s o f t r a g i c a l s p e a c h e s
{BACON} -27 : Prob. in 'whole Hamlets' sentence ~ 1 in 787
[NEDYER] -25 : Prob. in 'whole Hamlets' sentence ~ 1 in 660
(NED) 25,26,26
(S.E.D.) -25,26 : Prob. of 5 NED/SED's in array ~ 1 in 150
Sir [ED]ward [DYER] (Oct. 1543 – May 1607) in 1589 was sent to Denmark.
----------------­-----------------------------------------­-
. THE FAMOUS VICTORIES of HENRY THE FIFTH
CONTAINING THE HONOURABLE BATTELL OF AGIN-COURT:
AS IT WAS PLAIDE BY THE QUEENES MAIESTIES PLAYERS
. LONDON: Printed by Thomas Creede, 1598
.
HENRY 5: I prethee [NED], mend thy *MANNERS*,
. and be more mo{DES}ter in thy tearm{E}s,
. Fo[R] my unfei[NE{D}] gre{E}f[E] i{S} not to be ruled b[Y] thy flattering
. An[D] dissembling talk[E], thou saist I am cha[N]ged,
. So I am i[N]d[E]e[D], and so must thou be, and that quickly,
. Or else I must cause thee to be chaunged.
. <= 16 =>
.
. I p r e t h e e [N E D]m e n d t
. h y *M A N N E R S*a n d b e m o
. r e m o{D E S}t e r i n t h y t
. e a r m{E}s,F o [R]m y u n f e i
. [N E {D}]g r e{E}f [E]i{S}n o t t o
. b e r u l e d b [Y]t h y f l a t
. t e r i n g A n [D]d i s s e m b
. l i n g t a l k [E]t h o u s a i
. s t I a m c h a [N]g e d,S o I a
. m i [N] d[E]e[D]a n d s o m u s t
. t h o u b e,a n d t h a t q u i
. c k l y,O r e l s e I m u s t c
. a u s e t h e e t o b e c h a u
. n g e d.
[NEDYER] -16
{SED} -1,-4,-14
----------------­------------------------------­-
SEJANUS: HIS FALL
http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/5232/pg5232.txt

Silius: Have I for this so oft engaged myself?
. Stood in the heat and fervour of a fight,
. When Phoebus soo[N]er hath forsook th[E] day
. Than I the fiel[D], against the blue-{E|Y]ed Gauls,
. And cri{S}p[E]d Germans? when our [R]oman eagles
. Have fann'd the fire, with their labouring wings,
. And no blow dealt, that left not death behind it?
. <= 16 =>
.
. W h e n P h o e b u s s o o[N] e
. r h a t h f o r s o o k t h[E] d
. a y T h a n I t h e f i e l[D],a
. g a i n s t t h e b l u e{E|Y] e
. d G a u l s,A n d c r i{S}p[E] d
. G e r m a n s?w h e n o u r[R] o
. m a n e a g l e s
[NEDYER] 16
{SED} -15
. Hamlet (Quarto 2) Act I, scene III
.
OPHELIA: I shall the effect of this goo{D} l{E}s{S}on keepe
. As watchma[N] to my hart, but good my brother
. Do[E] not as some ungracious pastors [D]oe,
. Showe me the steepe and thorn[Y] way to heaven
. Whiles a puft, and r[E]ckles libertine
. Him{S}elfe the p[R]imrose path of dalienc{E} treads.
. And reakes not his owne ree{D}.
. <= 28 =>
.
. t h e e f f e c t o f t h i s g o o{D}l{E}s{S}o n k e e
. p e A s w a t c h m a[N]t o m y h a r t,b u t g o o d m
. y b r o t h e r D o[E]n o t a s s o m e u n g r a c i o
. u s p a s t o r s[D]o e,S h o w e m e t h e s t e e p e
. a n d t h o r n[Y]w a y t o h e a v e n W h i l e s a p
. u f t,a n d r[E]c k l e s l i b e r t i n e H i m{S}e l
. f e t h e p[R]i m r o s e p a t h o f d a l i e n c{E}t
. r e a d s.A n d r e a k e s n o t h i s o w n e r e e{D}.
.
[NEDYER] 27
{SED} -2,29
. Hamlet (Quarto 2) Act I, scene III
. Enter the Players (MAISTER MASONS).
.
Hamlet: You are welcome *MAISTERS* , welcome all, I am glad to see
. thee well, welcome good friends, oh old friend, why thy face is
. valanct since I saw thee last, com'st thou to beard me in Denmark?
. what my young Lady and mistris, by lady your Ladishippe is
. nerer to heauen, then when I saw you last by the altitude of a
. chopine, pray God your voyce like a peece of vncurrant *GOLD* ,
. BEE NOT CRACKT WITHIN THE RING: *MAISTERS* you are all welcome...
. Sonnet 53
.
WHat is your substance, whereof are you made,
That millions of *STRA[N]GE SHADDOW[E]S* on you ten[D]?
Since *EVER[Y] one*, hath *EV[ER]y one*, one shade,
An{D} you but on{E}, can *EVERy {S}HADDOW* lend:
. <= 10 =>
.
. T h a t m i l l (I)o
. n s o f*S T R A [N]G
. E S H A D D O W [E]S*
. o n y o u t e n [D]S
. i n c e*E V E R [Y]o
. n e*h a t h*E V [E R]
. y o n e*o n e s h a
. d e,A n{D}y o u b u
. t o n{E}c a n*E V E
. R y{S}H A D D O W*l
. e n d:

[(I)NEDYE/R] 10
{SED} -9
. (E)DW(E)ED [DYER/DEVERE]
. Sonnet 76 (1609)

WHy is my verse so barren of new pride?
So far from variation or quicke change?
Why with the time do I not glance aside
To new found methods, and to compounds *STRANGE* ?

Why write I still all one, [EVER] the same,
And keepe inuention in a *NOT[(E)D W(E)ED]*,
That *[EVER]y WOR<D>* [D]oth almo{S|T} fel {M[Y] NAME},
Shewing th[E]ir birth, and whe[R]e they did proce[E]d?

O know sweet lo[V]e I alwaies writ[E] of you,
And you an[D] love are still (Y) argument:
So all (M)y best is dressing old words new,
Spending againe what is already spent:
____ <= 14 =>
.
. A *N O T[(E) D W (E) E D] T h {A}{T}
. E V E R y w o r <D>[D] O t h a
. l m o {S}{T} F E L m [Y] N a m {E}
. S h e w i n g t {H}[E]<I> r b i
. r t h a n d w h e [R] e t h {E}
. y (D) i d p r o c e [E] d O <K> n
. o w s w e {E} t l o [V] e I a l
. w a i e s w r i t [E] o f y o
. u A n d y o u a n [D] l (O) v (E)
. a r e s t i l l m (Y) a r g u
. m e n t: S o a l l (M) y b e s
. t i s d r e s s i n g o l d
. w o r d s n e w,
[DYER] 14 {Found by A.W.Burgstahler}
.
[(MY) DE VERE] -14 {Found by James Ferris}
.
[DYEREVED] 14 Prob. in any sonnet ~ 1 in 9375
Edward de Vere & Edward Dyer:
.
1) Only two Shakespeare authorship candidates
. named Edward: http://tinyurl.com/6yqvqwz
.
2) Only two Shakespeare authorship candidates
. sharing yet another authorship controversy:
- [King Richard the Third (Quarto 1, 1597) 3.1]
.
Buckingham: [A HA] my Lord this prince is *NOT AN EDWARD* :
. He is not lulling on a lewd day bed,
. But on his knees at meditation:
nordicskiv2
2018-02-19 15:17:09 UTC
http://youtu.be/s6A5O3OO-Uo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart#KAOS
<<But Art -- if Oxfordians were to get smart,
then they could no longer be Oxfordians!>>
If Oxfordians were to get smart, then they would be Groupists!
<<If they were *truly* smart, they could neVER have been
duped by anti-Stratfordian rubbish in the first place!>>
If they were *truly* smart, they would have rejected the
Stratman back when they rejected the tooth fairy & Easter Bunny.
Don't dismiss the Easter Bunny or the tooth fairy out of hand, Art -- there is more evidence for the existence of both of them than there is for anti-Stratfordian fantasies.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
I turn LXXII on Mercurii.
<<Is it really your birthday tomorrow, Art? If so, how do you plan to
celebrate? A friendly colloquy with George Mason's sculptural simulacrum?
What is St. Carolyn giving you for the occasion, Art? John Michell's
_The new view over Atlantis_? Erich Von Däniken's _Chariots of the Gods?_,
perhaps? Steven Thomas's _The moon landing hoax: The eagle that never
landed_? John Mack's _Abduction: Human encounters with aliens_?
Something by Graham Hancock or Francis Carr? You must be a VERy easy
guy to shop for, Art.>>
If you are going to make fun of me by the company I keep
<<You actually *keep company* with the above assorted nut jobs, Art?!
Among friends, does Francis Carr go by Frank? Or Crank?
I have not conversed with Francis Carr (but I'm a fan).
No doubt you're a fan of Carr -- just as you are of John Mack, Steven Thomas, Erich von Däniken, and especially Eric Dubay:

<http://tinyurl.com/ybgrd9ay>.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
But at least two of the
above nutcases presumably exhibit as much indifference to your society as
George Mason does, Art -- indeed, John Mack has been dead since 2004, while
Michell has been dead since 2009.>>
1) right wing nutjobs,
2) promoting crazy non-authorship ideas,
3) Putin puppets,
<<There you go, Art -- that's all the *more* reason that you should
be burnishing your resumé and angling for a top job in the Trump
administration! You possess not only the requirements for the job --
among those are illiteracy and unshakable imperviousness to established
fact -- but if you're in contact with Putin puppets, then you also have
the right connections!>>
I no longer conversed [sic]
Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
with Mickey Leaks/Peter Nockolds (and I'm not a fan).
Why not, Art?! He's almost sure to be saner than Francis Carr!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
4) Stratfordian math professors specifically assigned to me.
<<How many mathematics professors from Stratford do you know, Art?>>
How many Oxfordians from Oxford do you know, Dave?
Oxford University is an elite institution whose faculty and students have both relevant disciplinary training and the ability to weigh evidence rationally and hence not to be duped by anti-Stratfordian fantasy and folly; thus one would neVER expect to find an Oxfordian at Oxford, and not surprisingly, I know of none.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
It's a pretty SAD group overall.
<<But Art -- "overall" is an anagram of "A Ver?! LOL!"
INPNC = 3/7
That's better than most of your "anagrams", Art.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Alan correctly points out that the Sonnets title page includes a hidden
circle with Pythagorean triangles (ideas later stolen and expanded upon
by Alexander Waugh). However, not knowing when to stop,
<<...a VERy common trait among anti-Stratfordian cranks...
Alan blunders on to state that also hidden in the Sonnets titlepage [sic]
1) e = 2.718281
<<Is he (or are you) unaware that e is irrational
(in fact, transcendental), Art?>>
Alan can be irrational
Well, obviously, Art -- after all, he's an anti-Stratfordian!
[...]
I didn't say that the attribution of the discoVERy to Euler was *correct*, Art, merely that honoring Euler in this way is not unreasonable. Aren't you familiar with Vladimir Arnol'd's Principle?

The Arnol'd Principle: If a notion bears a personal name, then this name is not the name of the discoverer.

The Berry Principle: The Arnold Principle is applicable to itself.

The method in your madness lies in the fact that you are a counterexample to the Arnol'd Principle, Art: *nobody* will have anticipated your "discoVERies", because they are way too insane not to be utterly original!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_(mathematical_constant)
<<The number e is a mathematical constant, approximately equal to 2.71828,
which appears in many different settings throughout mathematics. It was
discovered (in 1683
by the Swiss mathematician Jacob Bernoulli (6 January 1655 – 16 August 1705)
while studying compound interest.>>
"Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias
they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced
Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland
they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace,
and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
There are plenty of Swiss scientific and cultural contributions, Art; it's a small country, though.

Besides, a variant of the Arnol'd Principle is applicable here: clockmakers in the Black Forest were producing cuckoo clocks before the Swiss, and an Augsburg clockmaker made one even before that:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo_clock#First_modern_cuckoo_clocks>

HoweVER, the appropriately named Thomas Looney desERVEs at least partial credit for the introduction of the cuckoo crock.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<No, Art. If that's true, then you are confirmed as a demented belieVER
that...the title page to Shakespeare's sonnets encodes the Euler number e !>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler_number
The odd-indexed Euler numbers are all zero.
<<Those are the Euler numbers (plural), Art.
There are also the Euler class, the Euler characteristic, etc. --
lots of things are named for Euler, and for good reason.>>
And yet, the Houston Eulers are now the Tennessee Titians!
You're confusing _Titian_ with _Titan_, Art. Oxford had no connection whateVER with the former. To the extent that Oxford could be likened to one of the Titans, it would surely be Uranus.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Note the reseblance [sic]
Is English your native tongue, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venere_e_Adone_%28Tiziano_Roma%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarquin_and_Lucretia_%281571_painting%29
Huh?! What "resemblance" (or if you prefer, Art, "reseblance [sic]")? The face in _Venere e Adone_ cannot be seen clearly (the female figure has her back to the viewer, while the view in _Tarquin and Lucretia_ is mostly from the front), so any "resemblance" (or if you prefer, Art, "reseblance [sic]") is merely that of virtually *any* two nearly nude female bodies of moderate proportions.
Huh? What are you gibbering about, Art? Oxford used *no* model, as he was not a painter. (He wasn't much of a poet either, but that's another matter.)

[Crackpot cryptography snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler%E2%80%93Mascheroni_constant
<<The Euler constant first appeared in a 1734 paper by the Swiss
mathematician Leonhard Euler, titled De Progressionibus harmonicis
observationes (Eneström Index 43). Euler used the notations C and O for
the constant. In 1790, Italian mathematician Lorenzo Mascheroni used the
notations A and a for the constant.>>
So Lorenzo Mascheroni comes along 56 years
after Euler and he gets *equal credit*
[...]
[...]
Like Euler, I can walk [sic]
Did you misspell "wank", Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
& chew gum at the same time.
You mean that you can simultaneously masticate and...neVER mind.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
David Roper has been generous with acknowledging
my authorship ideas in two of his published books.
Of course he has, Art -- your ideas (usual disclaimer) make his look positively sane by comparison!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
And Alan Green is angry with Alexander Waugh for "stealing my ideas"
in his decipherment of the Sonnet's Dedication.
Of course he is, Art -- his anger is explained by what in Spanish is called _vergüenza ajena_: he doesn't want Waugh to make a conspicuous ass of himself in public!
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
(e.g., Tim's Topics)
https://www.goes-r.gov/education/docs/ABI-bands-FS/ABI_Band12_Ozone_Final.pdf
but sharing credit for things like my own "(mazel?)TOVS:TOAST ozone maps"
also insures that they persist to this day: https://tinyurl.com/y8a7edx3
Nevertheless, at age 72, it is much easier to compete in the authorship field
than it ever was to to compete in science or math (with or without credit).
*Of course* it is, Art -- the "authorship field" is populated by what Martin Gardner used to call ignorant and thoroughly self-deluded cranks.

That's like saying that it's easier to compete with circle-squarers, alien abduction enthusiasts, and inventors of perpetual motion machines than it is to compete with real scientists and mathematicians -- the former are not bound by any standards of evidence and hence are free to invent whateVER outlandish fantasy they please, while the latter are bound by the constraints of objective reality, a domain with which circle squarers and anti-Stratfordians have little, if any, contact.
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
http://www.tobeornottobe.org/videos
<<Thanks for posting this, Art -- it's hilarious!>>
Neufer (aka Noonedafter) wrote: It's SAD!
[...]

That doesn't explain who I *really* am, Art. (The details of the Bloodline not in the public domain.)
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<He of the cold fusion conspiracy, Art -- not to mention the misbegotten
monograph on Shakespeare's Bible (about which the less said, the better).>>
Is he *still* going on about his cold fusion conspiracy?!>>
Well, true crackpots are rarely, if eVER, influenced by actual data or sound reasoning, Art, an obvious observation of which you are perhaps the most conspicuous example.
[...]
Indeed, it has much in common with anti-Stratfordian delusions: "...there is little internal criticism. Experiments and theories tend to be accepted at face value, for fear of providing even more fuel for external critics, if anyone outside the group was bothering to listen. In these circumstances, crackpots flourish..."
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
<<For some reason, many anti-Stratfordian crackpots are also right-wing
political crackpots. Most conspicuous, perhaps, are Enoch Powell and
Joseph Sobran, not to mention h.l.a.s.'s own Mr. Streitz.>>
I gave up on Dyerite Jones Harris (in part) for his right wing views.
Lea wrote: <<I haven't heard of him.>>
https://brooklynrail.org/2013/02/books/shake-speare-fission
<<Thanks, Art -- this, too, is hilarious!
I'll tell the Grand Master about it;
maybe he'll assign someone to Harris.
That all sounds rather Dyer!
<<Not really, Art - I suspect that the agent assigned to him will demolish
his "argument" (Neuendorffer disclaimer invoked) in VERy short order.>>
[Crackpot cryptography and nut-job numerology snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
. <= *26* =>
.
. {F o r} e t e r n i t y,W h i c h p r o u e s m o r e
. [S] h o r t t h e n w a s t o r r u i n i n g?H a u e
. [I] n o t s e e n e d w e l l e r s o n f o r m e a n
. [D] f a u o r L o s e a l l,a n d m o r e b y p a y i
. [N] g t o o m u c h r e n t F o r c o m p o u n d s w
. [E] e t;F o r g o i n g s i m p l e s a u o r,P i t t
. [I] f u l l t h r i u o r s i n t h e i r g a z i n g
.
{For}[SIDNEI] *26*
The string "FORSIDNEI" does not appear as an equidistant letter sequence of skip 26 -- or indeed, as an equidistant letter sequence of *any* skip -- in the above text, Art.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Now, in spite of all this, one might still consider the Sonnet 125
{For}[SIDNEI] Equidistant Letter Sequence a random fluke...
Absolutely, Art.
No, it doesn't, Art.
[...]
[...]

You demonstrably have *no idea* what constitutes mathematical proof, Art.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
. <= 5 =>
.
. [R] e a c h
. [E] s o f m
. [Y] s o u n
. [D] l {E} s {S}
. [E] b r a i
. [N] e.
[NEDYER] -5
"NEDYER [sic]" is moronic nonsense, Art -- unless you're interpreting it as French, in which case "Ne Dyer" might be read as "Not Dyer".

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
. <= 17 =>
.
. w h o s e s u c c e s s i v e S t
. e m s T h e h a n d o f T i m e h
. a t h B r a n c h t i n c u r i o
. u (S)[B] o r d e r U n t o t h e m e
. m r i e o{F}t h r i c e{R}o y a l
. l (I)[A] m e s A n A{N}g e l s T r u
. m p e b e h i s t r u e F a m e s
. R e [C] o r d e r A n d(M)a y t h a
. t B r i t t(A)i n e P h o e b u s
. f (R)[O] m h i s B e a m e{S|I)n G l
. o r i e s l i g(H)t h{I}s i n f l
. u (E)[N] c e e x t e n{D}H i s O f f
. s p r i n g c o u{N}t l e s P e a
. c e n o r D a t{E}n o r E n d
.
{FRAN.} 7
[BACON] 34 : Prob. at end ~ 1 in 387
(MARI.H.)
"MARIH [sic]" is moronic nonsense, Art.

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
. <= 15 =>
.
. I f t h a t y o u w e r e t h e g o o
. d (S I R)[R] o w l a n d s s o n,A s y o
. u h a v [E] w h i s p e r'd f a i t h f
. u l l y [Y] o u w e r e,A n d a s m i n
. e e y e [D] o t h h i s e f f i g i e s
. w i t n [E] s s e,M o s t t r u l y l i
. m n'd,a [N] d l i v i n g i n y o u r f
. a c e,
.
(SIR)[NEDYER] -15
The string "SIRNEDYER [sic]" does not appear as an equidistant letter sequence of skip -15 -- or indeed of *any* skip -- in the above text, Art.

MoreoVER, "NEDYER [sic]" is moronic nonsense -- unless you're interpreting it as French, in which case "Ne Dyer" might be read as "Not Dyer".

[...]

The string "INEDYER [sic]" does not appear as an equidistant letter sequence of skip 10 -- or indeed, of *any* skip -- in the above text, Art. MoreoVER, "INEDYER [sic]" is moronic nonsense in any case.

[Crackpot cryptography snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
.
1) Only two Shakespeare authorship candidates
. named Edward: http://tinyurl.com/6yqvqwz
[Yawn.] So what, Art?
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
2) Only two Shakespeare authorship candidates
What do you mean by "yet another", Art?! They don't even share *one*!

[Lunatic logorrhea snipped]
Post by Arthur Neuendorffer
Art Neuendorffer (aka Noonedafter)