HLAS FAQ
Greg Reynolds
2022-12-01 06:07:50 UTC
whatever
- Paulina WT V,iii

http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de
- HLAS FAQ
Michael Reynolds
2022-12-18 15:17:43 UTC
Post by Greg Reynolds
whatever
- Paulina WT V,iii
http://www.shakespeare.handshake.de
- HLAS FAQ
To Paulina WT and/or whomever in this online forum may read this statement:
We regret sincerely to inform you that our beloved brother, Gregory D. Reynolds, who, I believe, has been a long-time and active member of this Shakespeare literature group, passed away peacefully in his sleep two nights ago, on December 16, 2022. A brief obituary has been submitted to the Chicago Tribune for publication in this morning's edition, and a more thorough rendition of some of Greg's many life endeavors is listed at: SmithCorcoran.com Greg greatly appreciated the literary insights and the camaraderie he found on this forum. Thank you. I, personally, am not familiar with the workings of this forum, so I would greatly appreciate it if you, Paula, or whoever else may read this, would post or disseminate this paragraph more widely so that Greg's tremendous appreciation of this group/forum may be known by as many of Greg's friends as possible. Ruefully, Michael T. Reynolds text: 312 882 1023
marc hanson
2022-12-18 18:54:25 UTC
Post by Greg Reynolds
[...]
sorry to hear,

[thank you for the update]
it appears this was his last post December 1st, 2020

marc
bookburn
HLAS FAQ R.I.P.
Margaret
2022-12-19 08:32:29 UTC
Post by bookburn
Post by marc hanson
Post by Greg Reynolds
[...]
Sorry for your loss. May his memory be a blessing.

Fear no more the heat o’ the sun,
Nor the furious winter’s rages;
Thou thy worldly task hast done,
Home art gone, and ta’en thy wages:

[...]