Google Groups gone
bookburn
2023-12-19 19:10:10 UTC
No more hlas. Too bad for all the phony posters. For them, I won't even mention alternative programs once used and still available.
marc hanson
2023-12-20 15:28:08 UTC
No more hlas. Too bad for all the phony posters. For them, I won't even mention alternative programs once used and still available.
yes, this was a group at one time

where do we go? is facebook any good?

marc
bookburn
2023-12-27 07:58:47 UTC
Post by marc hanson
No more hlas. Too bad for all the phony posters. For them, I won't even mention alternative programs once used and still available.
yes, this was a group at one time
where do we go? is facebook any good?
marc
Way back when, I used Forte Agent, then got critical about how they handled my account. But I notice they are still up and running with a free trial account for W-10 and 11 a couple months and am considering paying--again--the $15 plus $3 a month for downloads after confirmation. Good news is that they probably still have a wide choice of available groups and a switch allowing named posters to be snipped. Might even try their email service.